LoanUnited Reviews

of reviewers recommend LoanUnited

Tell us how LoanUnited made you happy
Everything worked out perfectly.
I left a review for Ms Brown in February.
The United process for completing our refinance was excellent. Tony Salter, our loan officer, kept us informed the entire time, more so than any other loan originator in the past. Closing occurred right on schedule, was quick and efficient. This was a very positive experience with no surprises. Thank you!
It was a pleasure working with Darrell Beaudoin and everyone at Loans United. From start to finish the process was very smooth and efficient. I would recommend this company to anyone who is in need of a home loan. I participated in the VA interest rate reduction program and the refinance process was exceptional. If I could give them a higher rating I would! This was by far the best home loan experience I've had and I've done several refinances in the past, A+!
Hi - Happy 4th of July!
I liked the rate offered most of all, in addition, the simplicity of the process, not a lot of hurdles. My hat goes off to Roggi working with me explaining and constant communication with encouragement throughout to complete the process.
Fast and easy
Just provide the information needed and wait. In less than 30 days, I got the loan.
Process was smooth and easy and people were great. Thanks for the good loan
As a first time home owner going through a refinance, I was consistently updated about the process. James Murrill, was an excellent and efficient representative for your company. Thanks for an excellent experience.
Great people,Tim is a pleasure to work with.
Smooth transition and fast closing
They kept their word and had good rates. Closing was easy.
I had an overall positive experience with LoanUnited refinancing my house.
I enjoyed working with LoanUnited, everything was on time as they advertised. From Management to Customer service to my Realtor Mr. Troy Griffith they were all great people, as well as professional and Knowledgeable. I am going to work with them as often as I can, they make things happen the right way. Thank you all again! John B.
Excellent service and rates
Revised Rating.
Thank you for getting back.
Our refinance went fast and very smooth.
I recently re-fied with Loan United. That was a VA streamline loan and supposed to be a painless process which was not the case until I talked to William from Loan United. I was working with two companies that made the process feel like a used car deal.
William was extremely professional, no pressure, responsible and we floated through the entire process. He made it appear so easy and he stayed on top of every detail without me having to worry about a thing.
He delivered everything he promised and more.
If I could give him more than five stars he definitely deserved it.
Roderick was excellent. Frequent updates, smooth process. I believe Loan United negotiated a great rate for us with the lender. Thank you, Pete and Kara Pelletier
Just awesome
Roggi was great start to finish!
LoanUnited is rated 4.88 based on 57 reviews