LoanUnited Reviews

of reviewers recommend LoanUnited

Tell us how LoanUnited made you happy
All the people I dealt with were very helpful and easy to deal with. The process was fast and easy.
Great customer service
There is nothing bad to say about LoanUnited, they did what they said with no games. They were able to give me what others would not, I thank you Nick Williamson.
Great rates and quick closing
I had a great experience with Howard. He was available for quick answers even when he wasn't working. He jumped through hoops to get the refinance done quickly and professionally.
No complaints. We first tried to refi with New Day. They completely dropped the ball. You folks were efficient, reasonably fast and accurate. Our loan officer was terrific. Our only complaint was regarding the gentleman who came to the house to witness the signatures. He failed to wear a mask. He was, however, not your employee.
Fast,simple,smooth!
Do Diligence was not completed. We ended up with a double payment to Insurance carrier for house coverage. We also did not owe as much as was listed on the paperwork. Communication with current loan holder would have been nice. Also we are not happy with the company we were sold to for the life of our loan. Not sure you can do anything about that. But there it is.
I had a good experience and am happy with our new rate.
Melisa rocks
Great experience and quick turnaround time
excellent service, Marcus Albright took care of me from day one to finish, he was very professional, and very knoledgeble on everything he did for me. Great job, and keep up the good work. Thanks again
Overall great job from start to finish!
We were very hesitate doing our VA IRRRL online but Roderick was great at explaining the process, keeping us updated and answering our many questions. We highly recommend Loan United!!
For VA IRRRL loans, I highly recommend Toren Robinson from LoanUnited. He took care of the loan, got us a great rate, always responded timely to any questions, and let us know each step of the process.Thanks Toren!
I worked with Jack Cooper on my refinance loan. I couldn’t ask for a loan officer. Jack kept us informed and up to date at all times he was very polite and courteous through this loan.
Person who came to get us to sign loan documents forgot to get us to sign one document so I had to drive to Corpus Christi to get my husband to sign it during the week. She did however give us a small gift and $50 gift card.
Fairly quick and easy for the most part. Need to work on communication.
LoanUnited refinance service was stress free ! Special thanks to Stephen who answered all of my questions and walked me through the entire process. Highly Recommend and will definitely use them again if I decide to refinance in the future.
Each step of the refinance process was easy to understand, and William Matiz did an outstanding job answering any email questions we had. This was one of our best decisions of the year refinancing with LoanUnited. I highly recommend them!
LoanUnited is rated 4.77 based on 125 reviews