LoanUnited Reviews

of reviewers recommend LoanUnited

Tell us how LoanUnited made you happy
LoanUnited refinance service was stress free ! Special thanks to Stephen who answered all of my questions and walked me through the entire process. Highly Recommend and will definitely use them again if I decide to refinance in the future.
Each step of the refinance process was easy to understand, and William Matiz did an outstanding job answering any email questions we had. This was one of our best decisions of the year refinancing with LoanUnited. I highly recommend them!
To be honest, I was skeptical when I first spoke with James Nobles at LoanUnited. I was waiting for the catch that would make this fantastic rate he was offering us not so fantastic. But, in the end, James delivered, and we closed on a refi far below our previous rate. We spoke to other lenders; James did not share their pushy, high-pressure approach. He was relaxed, patient and attentive from beginning to end. Truly, great customer service in an era in which that standard is out of fashion.
I cannot give enough accolades to the entire staff of LoanUnited, from the initial application, up to, and including the closing, they kept me continually informed, and answered every question that arose throughout the process, sometimes within minutes. Extremely courteous, and professional, I highly recommend them.
Gerald Strickland assisted me through this refi and he made it easy and understandable. He is a pleasure to work with.
Matched and beat Quicken in rates and fees
Great rate! Very easy refi!
The loan process with LoanUnited was everything I had hoped it would be, from initial contact to closing. I was well informed and kept up to date on the status of the loan application. The rates are incredible. So much so, that I have passed along the contact information to several friends and family. Jessee Buckner was very responsive and guided the process at a rapid, yet comfortable, pace. I appreciate the ease of the transaction. Many thanks!
I wasn’t kept in the loop and informed about the progress of the loan. Even at closing I had to call to find out if we were closing on that day.
No fuss / No frill transaction. Very efficient group of professionals.
We had such a great experience with Jessee Buckner at Loan United! He spent an hour on the phone with me during our initial call to explain all the options available. We closed in less than 4 weeks and got our monthly payment down, got our excess escrow money back from our old lender, and the process was seamless and SO easy!! I'd highly recommend!!
We were very pleased with service of Troy and his team. They were responsive and quick to address any questions or concerns we had. Great job by your team. Penny Giza
Many disconnected requests for various data and info but we finally succeeded. Thank you Howard Conoly.
Customer service was fantastic!
Roderick and everyone else nailed it!
Forever grateful!
Chance was excellent in explaining the loan process and addressing questions quickly. I would recommend LoanUnited to family and friends and would use their services again in the future.
The loan was without any headaches. Darrell Beaudoin was a real hard worker. I didn't have much to do on my end.
Bryan Wegner is one of the best loan officers ive ever been associated with,Thanks for everything.
Chance did a great job of keeping me informed along the way, everything went just like he said. I would definitely recommend him to my friends in the future. Thanks
Overall, Good Job closing on Refinance, of a VA Interest Rate Reduction. I didn't give you 5 Stars because the loan process extended longer than expected.
The loan process was the simplest we have ever done.
LoanUnited is rated 4.80 based on 107 reviews