Saranghae (Means I Love You) Reviews

of reviewers recommend Saranghae (Means I Love You)
6 - 12 Hours
Read Saranghae (Means I Love You) Reviews

About Saranghae (Means I Love You):

Saranghae is currently the fastest growing Korean skin care brand in North America. Our mission is to help millions of customers around the world feel beautiful with highly effective Korean skin care products and exceptional customer experiences.

1.855.895.4344

Saranghae (Means I Love You) 5 star review on 10th April 2019
Brenda D
Saranghae (Means I Love You) 5 star review on 2nd March 2019
Judit
I've been using the 5 pc bundle for almost two years now and I really like most of their products. My skin looks so good, people are always surprised to discover that I'm almost 68 years old. And though I do like and use the toner, I'm wasn't so crazy about them trading out the moisturizing masks (which originally came in my five-piece bundle) for the toner last year. Each bottle of toner lasts me through at least two full shipments of the other four products so I have now accumulated 2-3 extra bottles of toner (and they won't let me switch it out occasionally for anything else, even a cheaper item). I'd rather get the masks with each kit and buy a bottle of toner once or twice a year than keep accumulating product I can't use. But this review is actually about the Nourishing Radiance Beauty Elixer! I have extremely dry skin so I was expecting to love this product but I do not! It just never seems to completely penetrate my skin which just feels greasy or oily even after I've applied the moisturizer over it and slept on it all night. Not sure what the issue is since so many others seem to love it but it does not work for me! On the other hand, I have to give a shout out to Karen Wilson who has always responded to my emails (to move up or slow down the dates of delivery) and, aside from not allowing me to switch out the toner for the face cloths (as a one-time thing), I've had no negative issues with customer service.
Hello Wendy, Thank you very much for your feedback. Regarding your comments about the Nourishing Radiance Beauty Elixir; I have a couple tips for you. Firstly, if you are finding that the Elixir is slow to penetrate I recommend applying it while your skin is still damp from your toner application. The Perfect Balance toner will facilitate the Elixir absorption and simultaneously add a layer of hydration. Another tip is to mix a few drops of the Elixir directly with your Firm & Lift Regeneration Cream and apply both products in one step. With regards to your comments about the life span of your Perfect Balance Toner, you should find that your cleanser and toner take approximately the same time to use up; the average usage period for a bottle of Perfect Balance Toner is 60-75 days, if you are using it both morning and evening following your cleanser. Your feedback is valuable to us and we are making note of your comments to better improve your customer experience using the Saranghae Complete 5 Step Routine!
I really loved the chance to try this product as I had been wanting to for a while. HOWEVER, one thing that usually is a major letdown is fragrance, and this cleanser has A LOT of fragrance. The fragrance is so strong that my eyes actually burned the times (yes, multiple) that I used it. In terms of its performance, I was a little let down by this as well. My mascara (the Pat McGrath one) was still on my face, leaving me to look like a raccoon. Wanted to absolutely love it, but unfortunately it just didn't take the cake for me.
Have been using this product for 4 weeks. I haven’t seen any improvement on my skin.
Cant view to maybe order
Hi Kathi, thank you so much for your interest in Saranghae! We would love to help you with your order. You can view all of our products on our website. You will see options for VIP memberships, as well as single items that are available to purchase. We are having a special Mother's Day promotion, and would love for you to check it out and save on your purchase! You can use the following link to head over to our website. https://www.lovesaranghae.com/products If you need further assistance, you can email or call our excellent customer care team. 1-855-895-4344 or customercare@lovesaranghae.com
I give the products 5 stars because they are great. The minus stars are thanks to the VIP membership that charges you without a heads up, no email, nothing. No way to update the membership online, without having to call, there's no one that answers the phone to help, so you just get charged and no way to fix it in a timely manner. E-mails? good luck! I would rather pay the full price for the occasional product than get a surprise $169 charge in my account. Oh! I'm still trying to get through the phone for the 4th time today. The products are great. But the customer service sucks if you need help beyond the positive comments.
Hey Melissa, thanks for the feedback! Saranghae always sends a pre-bill notification via email, 72 hours before your bundle ships. This gives you time to send us an email if you need to make some adjustments. Emails are typically answered within 24 hours, which leaves plenty of time once you get your pre-bill reminder. Of course, all of this is outlined in the pamphlet that comes with your bundle ;) Thank you for trying the line, we are so happy that you are enjoying the products!!
Saranghae (Means I Love You) is rated 4.82 based on 858 reviews