Saranghae (Means I Love You) Reviews

of reviewers recommend Saranghae (Means I Love You)
6 - 12 Hours
Read Saranghae (Means I Love You) Reviews

About Saranghae (Means I Love You):

Saranghae is currently the fastest growing Korean skin care brand in North America. Our mission is to help millions of customers around the world feel beautiful with highly effective Korean skin care products and exceptional customer experiences.

1.855.895.4344

Saranghae (Means I Love You) 5 star review on 10th April 2019
Brenda D
Saranghae (Means I Love You) 5 star review on 2nd March 2019
Judit
I am 47 years old and have been using these products for about 4 years. I have never used anything that has made my skin look and feel so soft and supple, and it continues to do it consistently even though I've heard it said that you should change beauty products from time to time. People think I'm in my early to mid 30s, and I'm amazed how firm and luminous my skin looks. I had been starting to get wrinkles, but now they've lessened to the point that I don't really see them any more. My experiences with their customer service department have always been pleasant and satisfactory. This is a wonderful product and company, and they will always have my business.
The proof is in the pot!! I’ve been using this product for several years. I have very sensitive dry skin or should I say Had!!! My skin is soft supple and most importantly healthy!! People stop me and ask what I use on my skin, the most skeptic of people I know are now users of Saranghae!!! I will never use anything else !!
This has totally transformed my skin!!!!! I LOVE IT!
I ordered the face cream only. I absolutely love it for my very dry skin. I am a 61 year old with plenty of sun damage and wrinkles, but the Saranghee face cream really makes my skin glow and feel moisturized all day long. I will be a repeat customer for sure!
I have been using this for about 5 yrs. I am 83 yrs. old and friends ask me what I am doing. I have had several friends ordered and they really like it. Will continue using it.
Been using it for years and still loving it 😊
I love this company! My box with two products I had ordered was empty when delivered. I immediately sent an email to customer service. Karen responded very quickly and said the company was replacing my order and I should have it shortly. The response was perfect and they have a customer for life. I love their skincare, it is high quality and does exactly what it promises.
I am 58 and have watched my skin change over the years. After starting the Saranghae 5 step system, I feel that my skin is hydrated and smoother and supple. This has been the best decision I have ever made for my skin!
Yes I just love these products. I use them faithfully every day all 5 products. They keep my face moist all day into the nite. I also love the bottles they are such a pretty color and shape A plus for all. I also use there lip care and elixir.
These products are amazing❣️
I have always been a minimalist when it comes to beauty care. However as I have aged ( now 67) I realized that my wonderful life experiences were showing up as fine wrinkles. I started using Saranghae 2 years ago and I know it has made my facial skin look younger . Less dry and minimizing wrinkles! Thank you Saranghae! I love that it comes at one's chosen intervals . And I admit I also use it on my hands:) :)
I love the face wash and setup and lifting cream also the matcha face scrub I’ve been told I look younger than my age I’m 63
Stop sending my deceased mother this subscription. My email won't match anything because I've never personally ordered
Hello, we sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. If possible please contact us at customercare@lovesaranghae.com and provide us her email or full name so we can locate her account and follow up on a cancelation. I'm very sorry for the trouble. Please let us know if you have any questions.
I have been using Saranghae products for 4 years now. I get compliments on the clarity of my skin consistently from family and colleagues. My husband was not aware that I had been using the lip exfoliate and treatment for 3 days. He called me at work to tell me how wonderful my lips felt when I kissed him goodbye heading out for work. What a testament to this product! Kudos and thank you! I am 50 years old and feeling confident and beautiful.
I love Saranghae Essence masks!!! I am completely shocked by how good they work. CoQ10 is an amazing ingredient that is very powerful. I have rheumatoid arthritis and a low thyroid so trouble with dryness, collagen destruction and loss of elasticity. The masks solve that problem where no other product has worked. It will be my long term treatment.
Love this brand
I’m 38 years old with sensitive but clear skin. I ordered the 5 step kit directly from the site. I began to use it and several days in, I purchased this product to try after reading many good reviews. I am 38 years old with clear sensitive skin. Unfortunately, the products broke my skin out terribly and caused nodule like cyst on my skin. I contacted customer service to let them know and to seek guidance. It took serversl days to receive an email. Sandra Starr replied back with a long and lengthy order of how I should stop the produce and then restart it again one product at a time. From the customer side, I did not have any interest in breaking out again, as my cyst were taking a while to heal the product caused. The company also throws the line out that your face will break out when trying something new and to persist with using it. WARNING! You must pay the shipping and handling if you return. This is approx. $35-40 with Fed-Ex. I had a terrible experience with customer service representative Shelby, with her yelling the policy to me over the phone. She also had the audacity to try and tell me my bank would side with the company if I reported it as a fraudent charge. Then proceeded to lie to me that my shipping charge was going to only be $15. Stay away from this company. Products do not deliver as promised for me and service was awful and ridged. They ultimately did not solve my issue or fulfill their so called “promise” of customer service. my face began to break out. Not just surface pimples either, nodule type that take a week to go away. My face was clear before starting. The only product that was safe was the eye cream. It goes on well and feels nice, but didn’t notice any differences after about a week and a half. I emailed customer service with my concerns. They tools serval days to respond. It was recommended I stop using product for 4 days and then slowly try each product separately, one week for each in efforts to find “the problem.” Personally, I don’t wish to invest that much time into a new product to deduce which produce is breaking me out. As far as how the products feel. They feel fine going on skin, however they are not hydrating at all. My skin became dryer than it is naturally. This meant shaving to put more of it on to gain even a little moisture. It did not help cure dryness (which I’ve learned happens with aging skin). I consulted my nurse practitioner who takes care of my skin at a med-spa. She said Korean lines are oil based and it normally takes 6-8weeks for skin to either accept or reject new products. Hence, the 30 day money back guarantee isn’t long enough to truly try and see if your skin will ultimately do well with it. I read a bunch of great reviews about it, but wanted to share my purchase and experience.
Hello Kelly, Thank you for sharing your feedback and I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the results of your Saranghae program. It is true that sometime when you begin a new skincare regime, the skin will go through a "purge" period as you adjust to the new products. This will typically subside within 30 days, which is why we offer a 45 day return policy. The Saranghae products are not as you say "oil-based" rather they do contain various blends of plant oils and extracts (as is true for many skincare products). I am sorry to hear that you did not receive satisfactory customer service over the phone and I can share with you that the team member you spoke with no longer works with our customer care department. If you are within the 45 day return policy period you may indeed return your order for a full refund, however as we provide free shipping on all orders, the cost of return shipping must be covered by the customer. I was not able to locate your purchase in our system using your name or email address so I encourage you to reach out to Karen Wilson on our customer care team with your order number so that she may be able to assist you with a resolution. Please contact us at customercare@lovesaranghae.com for further assistance.
Here's why I love Saranghae. 1. Customer Service is EXCELLENCE. I ordered the bundle, and the Firm & Lift cream leaked. They sent me a replacement with no cost, and the shipping is FAST. 2. I have seen improvement in my skin after using the products for 1-2 weeks. My facial skin is firmer, and glowing. Saranghae, you got your LOYAL customer. I will be telling my friends and families about you.
Wonderful product! I have used for a couple of years, & have enjoyed the results. I am 50 and it’s been good for older skin. Plus, always good customer service!
Best customer service on the internet. Products that give you visible improvement immediately. I'm an extremely pleased customer.
Saranghae (Means I Love You) is rated 4.82 based on 864 reviews