Saranghae (Means I Love You) Reviews

of reviewers recommend Saranghae (Means I Love You)
6 - 12 Hours
Read Saranghae (Means I Love You) Reviews

About Saranghae (Means I Love You):

Saranghae is currently the fastest growing Korean skin care brand in North America. Our mission is to help millions of customers around the world feel beautiful with highly effective Korean skin care products and exceptional customer experiences.

1.855.895.4344

Saranghae (Means I Love You) 5 star review on 21st January 2019
Meghan DeLoux
Saranghae (Means I Love You) 5 star review on 20th November 2018
More Photos & Videos
I have sent several hours over the phone and email about this transaction. I will not relent to them until this is resolved. Items do not fit in this box! They still ship it and want me to pay for return of damaged items!
Firstly, I called to cancel my membership for the 5 piece set because I didn't care for the toner or eye cream. I then chose to subscribe to the 3 piece favorites set. So in July, during the pandemic my internet was down and I missed the message of shipping 2 orders. Saranghae forced both sets into a shallow box, making the box domed at the top. They thought this would be a good idea to carelessly ship my very expensive skin products. They blamed it on UPS as "they aren't always careful you know". Well no, the shipping box was in good condition but the top row of products were smashed down also damaging the lower row. Also the eye cream pump was damaged. The Saranghae management said if I wanted a refund I would have to pay return shipping myself. This was not my fault. I should not have to pay for their damaged items to be returned. I have had several lengthy conversations with customer service and have not had the courtesy of a call back from management. The actual creams and serums are just OK, definately not worth the price nor the hassle of this company. I had been a customer for over a year and as of this incident not anymore. The packaging is beautiful, products are OK, but now they just don't care about their customers at all. Such a shame! (interestingly photos won't post)
I love these products. My skin feels so much smoother and softer using them.
I've been using the 5 pc bundle for almost two years now and I really like most of their products. My skin looks so good, people are always surprised to discover that I'm almost 68 years old. And though I do like and use the toner, I'm wasn't so crazy about them trading out the moisturizing masks (which originally came in my five-piece bundle) for the toner last year. Each bottle of toner lasts me through at least two full shipments of the other four products so I have now accumulated 2-3 extra bottles of toner (and they won't let me switch it out occasionally for anything else, even a cheaper item). I'd rather get the masks with each kit and buy a bottle of toner once or twice a year than keep accumulating product I can't use. But this review is actually about the Nourishing Radiance Beauty Elixer! I have extremely dry skin so I was expecting to love this product but I do not! It just never seems to completely penetrate my skin which just feels greasy or oily even after I've applied the moisturizer over it and slept on it all night. Not sure what the issue is since so many others seem to love it but it does not work for me! On the other hand, I have to give a shout out to Karen Wilson who has always responded to my emails (to move up or slow down the dates of delivery) and, aside from not allowing me to switch out the toner for the face cloths (as a one-time thing), I've had no negative issues with customer service.
Hello Wendy,

Thank you very much for your feedback. Regarding your comments about the Nourishing Radiance Beauty Elixir; I have a couple tips for you. Firstly, if you are finding that the Elixir is slow to penetrate I recommend applying it while your skin is still damp from your toner application. The Perfect Balance toner will facilitate the Elixir absorption and simultaneously add a layer of hydration. Another tip is to mix a few drops of the Elixir directly with your Firm & Lift Regeneration Cream and apply both products in one step. With regards to your comments about the life span of your Perfect Balance Toner, you should find that your cleanser and toner take approximately the same time to use up; the average usage period for a bottle of Perfect Balance Toner is 60-75 days, if you are using it both morning and evening following your cleanser. Your feedback is valuable to us and we are making note of your comments to better improve your customer experience using the Saranghae Complete 5 Step Routine!
I’ve been happy with the skin care products and was excited about their launch of the silk pillowcase. I actually have several and like them. Thinking Saranghae would have an excellent one, I ordered two. It took a while to get them but when I opened my package I was initially disappointed with the quality and thin fabric. Even more disappointing is the fact there is no zipper on the case.. go figure. My extra one was for a gift but I am not giving it. I plan to return the unopened package. Others are out there with much better quality and even for less money....I am so disappointed!!!!
Hello Jenny,

Thank you for your feedback regarding the Sweet Slumber Silk Pillowcase. I'm sorry to hear that the quality of this item did not meet your expectations. Please reach out to Karen Wilson at Customer Care (customercare@lovesaranghae.com) for further assistance.
Someone needs to manage customer service better. Saranghae messed up my order from the beginning. They shipped two shipments back to back charging my account over $320 and it was their mistake. Now I have to wait for my erroneous second order to return it and get a refund. They don't love you they love your money. What a racket! Never again and the product is certainly not worth the hassle. Now I'm out money and they don't care. The burden is put on me and they screwed up. Shame on Saranghae.
Hello Linda,

Thank you for your feedback. I see that our customer care team has been in touch with you regarding this order in question. Again we apologize for any inconvenience that may have been caused and are working diligently to resolve this issue for you.
I loved my little fridge for my Saranghae skincare, but it stopped about 10 days after the 18 month warranty expired! Ugh! Cannot recommend.
Hello Katie,

Thank you for your feedback on this item. The Blue Moon Beauty Fridge does come with a 12 month warranty provided by Saranghae; unfortunately your item is six months outside the warranty period. I welcome you to please contact Karen Wilson at Customer Care via email (customercare@lovesaranghae.com) so that we can better assist you.
Did not receive part of what I ordered and paid for. Company refuses to refund money or send resend product after years of being a loyal customer.
Hello,

Thank you for providing your feedback. Unfortunately I am unable to view your account information and purchase history, therefore I urge you to reach out to Karen Wilson or Sandra via email (customercare@lovesaranghae.com) so that we can review the details of this order with you and hopefully find a solution to this issue. We looking forward to hearing from you.
This stuff is amazing. I’ve been using Saranghae products for a few years and I love them. But since adding this elixir I noticed a huge difference in about a week. I mix it with the cream as the last step and my skin is more plump and glowing. And if I’m in a rush in the morning I’ll skip the full routine and make sure I just use the elixir. My skin tone is light olive so didn’t notice any yellow hue like some other people wrote about. I do have some rosacea on my cheeks and the redness has also improved since I started using this.

Please make something like this for the body!
Hello Jessica,

Thank you very much for your feedback about the Nourishing Radiance Beauty Elixir. I am noting your suggestion for future body care treatments featuring the same nourishing blend of ingredients and will pass them along to our product development team. Many thanks!
Thank you for providing the world with a excellent product. I have used Saranghae for over two years. I am always getting comments on how good I look for someone that is 67 years old. Last week I was taking advantage of Costco's early entry for seniors and I got carded!!!
I am very careful to use every bottle to the last drop but I have difficulty with the renewable eye serum, I feel it needs to be put in a jar instead of a pump. The stuff is so good I don't want to waste any. Diana
I called today to extend my next VIP shipment and order 2 Deep Radiance Essence + Serums as I use up this product more frequently than the face & eye creams & was told that I can only get this product at a discount when a VIP member sale is happening due to company policy changes that occurred in Feb 2020! I also found out that I now have to order 2 full kits in a 12 month period in order to stay an active VIP member. Although the VIP member discounts are significant, I do not use all of the products at the same rate. I love these products but find it unreasonable to get someone hooked on something and then make it impossible to afford! BTW, the representative was very professional and treated me with respect.
Hello Mindy, Thank you for your feedback. You are correct that earlier this year we made some changes to our membership program for VIP members. These changes included a monthly members-only sale to allow our VIP's to purchase any individual products that they may need on discount. You will be emailed a coupon code every month to use over a 48 hour period on any individual products you may need. As a VIP you are also entitled to purchase any additional recurring products at a 25% discount. Therefore, if you would like to receive an additional Deep Radiance Essence+Serum with every Complete 5 Step Kit, we can definitely arrange that for you (the additional items do not have to ship with your Complete 5 Step Kit, a separate order schedule can be arranged). Our new VIP Membership program includes additional perks such as Early Access to new products and special discounts to try new products first. In order to maintain your membership benefits for the year we do require two orders of your Membership Bundle (or Kit) within a 12 month period; as many membership programs have minimum purchase thresholds in order to receive membership perks. If you have any more questions about how to get the most out of your membership and to arrange an order schedule that works best for you, please reach out to Karen or Sandra via email (myroutine@lovesaranghae.com) and we will be happy to assist you.
I’ve been a member for quite some time and I’ve always have been able to buy a certain item that I ran out of before my new bundle arrived. This happens a couple of months ago. I called today as I am out of serum after a long hold Ashley said nope no possible. I read the website again & shes telling me I have to have an interim vip membership to get a good price. She came across as rude and basically said I’m out of luck I’m im very disappointed I’ve been a faithful customer and have given the website to friends. Don’t want them treated like this life is hard enough you want to splurge for your kit but you don’t to be treated rudely. Very disappointed maybe it’s time for my friends & I to look else where
Hello Melaney,

Thank you very much for your feedback. As a VIP member, you are able to purchase any individual products you may need during our monthly members-only sales. You will receive a discount code every month via email. If you find that you are often out of Deep Radiance Serum before finishing your other products, you could also purchase an additional serum membership at a discounted price of 25% for a recurring purchase. I welcome you to reach out to Karen Wilson via email (customercare@lovesaranghae.com) for further explanation and assistance.
Are the products cruelty free?
Elixer Oil is the best oil out there. It does not contain mineral oil (as so many do). The portion is perfectly measured. I use it day and night. It is very reasonably priced and a great product. I will not be without this product in my skincare routine moving forward.
This company made me pay for a return that they could have easily remailed the missing product and adjusted the billing. It would have given them more money! Be careful, they will give you an entirely different mailing return address by phone than what their website reads. I’m not sure what’s up with that! Hopefully, the return will get there! They guarantee their product, but won’t give return labels. Ridiculous way to do business. They don’t answer emails or return phone calls either. I’m probably done with this company unless the do something to make up for all my time and lost $
Not only are the products terrific; very reasonably priced with a great auto-delivery option of every 30-60-90-120 days......I can’t say enough about the customer service! Always friendly and helpful and patient, and to me most notably, prompt in responding to my emails with answers and/or options for me! Love this company and their vegan products!
I think Saranghae is the most fantastic product I have been using it for a few years and my skin is always glowing, looks young and it so amazingly soft. The wrinkles in my forehead do not exists and I can’t remember the last time I have had what u call a pimple. I recommend this product to everyone. I am now experimenting on my 17yr old granddaughters skin just how amazing this product is. In just 3 weeks I see a drastic change in her skin is calmer glowing and smoother. Thanks for making a awesome product.
I received a notice that my auto delivery was being processed. Not being able to budget this purchase at this time, I cancelled my subscription. I received a response the options to allow my subscription to continue. Karen was discreet, kind and "loving"!! As a result, I am able to keep my future deliveries.
Florence Lyss
An amazing elixir that leaves my skin glowing all day!!!
These products are amazing. The customer support is great, they respond quickly and the issue is resolved to your satisfaction no questions asked.
Saranghae (Means I Love You) is rated 4.84 based on 839 reviews