Saranghae (Means I Love You) Reviews

of reviewers recommend Saranghae (Means I Love You)
4.8
Based on 879 reviews
6 - 12 Hours
Read Saranghae (Means I Love You) Reviews

About Saranghae (Means I Love You):

Saranghae is currently the fastest growing Korean skin care brand in North America. Our mission is to help millions of customers around the world feel beautiful with highly effective Korean skin care products and exceptional customer experiences.

customercare@lovesaranghae.com

Nancy E
Saranghae (Means I Love You) 5 star review on 30th December 2019
Heidi D
Saranghae (Means I Love You) 5 star review on 22nd April 2019
I just a 5 set step and I can’t wait to use them right away. I am so excited. I saw my friend use this product and I love her face skin care. So I must try for me too.
Love the products so much!!
Thank you for the review and sharing :)
Absolutely 💯 LOVE my product! The only product I'm dedicated to with my skincare.
Thank you for your review! So happy to hear you love the products!
I love my Saranghae right back. This 74-year-old face looks better than it did in my 30's & 40's. The products last a long time. In fact, the toner lasts too long. I just received my recent shipment right on time - I needed everything, except I have two bottles of toner still in the cabinet.
Thank you for the review Marcia! We are happy you are enjoying the Complete 5 Step Skincare Routine! Glad to hear your order arrived one time :) Will past this to our Fulfillment Team they will be happy to hear!
Saranghae products make my skin glow and I don't always use twice a day. My skin has never been healthier in my adult life. Any blemishes that erupt heal quickly, and blemishes happen much less frequently. Dry patches hardly ever occur, even in winter! And the customer service is great! They even give really nice freebies sometimes.
Hi Heather, thank you so much, we greatly appreciate your review and comments!
I've been using the 5 step program for approx 10 years now. My skin on my face and neck is so soft, people are in awe at how well these products work. I will admit, I only use once a day. I'm almost 60 and wished I'd have found this line of products when I was in my 30's or 40's instead of my 50's.... Lol! I could have helped slow down the wrinkles better. If your like me, I'm so used to doing for others, I let myself go. Once I started using this line of skin care, I must admit, I now budget for this one luxury! Damn it!! I'm worth it and so are you! Don't let it go due to cost, you can receive monthly, or every 4 months, or however you need it to work for you. I believe I'm at a every 180 days right now, simply said, they work with you and you can say, no I don't need any right now or yes please send to me now. Customer service really works with you to make you happy! Love...Love...Love, this line of skin care.
Hi Kimberly, we so appreciate your review. Thank you for your support :)
I am a member and have been waiting for over a month for my package. There isn’t a phone number anywhere to call and discuss the situation. I have sent at least 3 emails and I continue waiting.
Hi Maria, we apologize for the inconvenience. Our inventory was held up at the port for weeks causing delays. You should have received your shipment email by now. Please let us know if you have not received it. Also, please check your SPAM folder for possible correspondance.
Excellent nourishing and cleaning products.
thank you, we really appreciate you leaving us a review
So far so good I been using this product for months now Wil see about future ahead thank you
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we greatly appreciate it.
I LOVE THIS Saranghae I LOVE MY SKIN CARE AND MY SKIN LOVES IT AND PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS FRIENDLY AND ALWAYS HELPFUL!
thank you so much!
I absolutely LOVE my products! I have a subscription to ensure I don't ever run out!!
thanks for your review Steph, we really appreciate your support :)
I love my full kit! This is the first winter my face has stayed looking healthy and full of vitality. My eyes are not as puffy. I do not have any dry scratchy patches... All I can say is that I love the entire line from the cleanser to the serum... and especially the daily cream.
So far ive only used the toner It doesnt make me fee to dry to tight or to oily. Its my skin only better. And does it ever tighten up. And close my pores. Big selling point for me
I purchased the Serum as a way of trying out the product line. I am loving it! While it leaves my skin 'dewy' it does not leave it with a shine, as other serums can do. I just ordered the firming cream and waiting for it to arrive with great hope!
Purchased the firming cream and I honestly haven't found anything quite like it. It feels like luxury in a bottle. My skin is loving it! I have super dry skin. Not anymore. It feels hydrated and soft. No breakouts. Love this stuff!! I am a fan.
I am 47 years old and have been using these products for about 4 years. I have never used anything that has made my skin look and feel so soft and supple, and it continues to do it consistently even though I've heard it said that you should change beauty products from time to time. People think I'm in my early to mid 30s, and I'm amazed how firm and luminous my skin looks. I had been starting to get wrinkles, but now they've lessened to the point that I don't really see them any more. My experiences with their customer service department have always been pleasant and satisfactory. This is a wonderful product and company, and they will always have my business.
The proof is in the pot!! I’ve been using this product for several years. I have very sensitive dry skin or should I say Had!!! My skin is soft supple and most importantly healthy!! People stop me and ask what I use on my skin, the most skeptic of people I know are now users of Saranghae!!! I will never use anything else !!
Saranghae (Means I Love You) 5 star review on 6th November 2021
So beautiful! Thank you Sue for your wonderful review!
This has totally transformed my skin!!!!! I LOVE IT!
I ordered the face cream only. I absolutely love it for my very dry skin. I am a 61 year old with plenty of sun damage and wrinkles, but the Saranghee face cream really makes my skin glow and feel moisturized all day long. I will be a repeat customer for sure!
I have been using this for about 5 yrs. I am 83 yrs. old and friends ask me what I am doing. I have had several friends ordered and they really like it. Will continue using it.
Saranghae (Means I Love You) is rated 4.8 based on 879 reviews