Saranghae (Means I Love You) Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Saranghae (Means I Love You)

About Saranghae (Means I Love You): Saranghae is currently the fastest growing Korean skin care brand in North America. Our mission is to help millions of customers around the world feel beautiful with highly effective Korean skin care products and exceptional customer experiences.

1.855.895.4344

customercare@lovesaranghae.com

Tell us how Saranghae (Means I Love You) made you happy

6 - 12 Hours
"I'm 60 yrs old, Tried everything out there.. by far the best product i have used, service is excellent, can change delivery, alot of product for your money."
Brenda D
"I cannot believe the difference. Without the pictures I wouldn’t notice how dramatic in over 1 WEEK! My dark circles have always been a huge issue. Love love love. There is a little pink mark on my upper cheek that has been there a year and a half and it has started bothering me, it has diminished also. I was getting ready to go to dermatologist. I may wait now."
"After 2 weeks of using the 5-step routine, my skin felt dry, so I tried altering the steps. It did not help too much. Finally, I wrote to Customer Care that I needed them to cancel the next shipment until I work out that I really can use the products. Two days later, Karen with Customer Care wrote back and let me know that even though my payment had already been charged, they refunded the money and postponed the shipment until May. At the same time, she suggested ways to help my dry skin feel better. It was a great experience. I hope her advice helps with time. Excellent customer care!"
"I was burned by another skincare autoshipment company hiding behind a "free trial" so I was little hesitant to try again. HOWEVER...Saranghae is a totally different experience! The products are incredible, and the service is the best of the best. I love my Saranghae skin!"
"I am 72 years old and have try everything on the market. My skin never looked as good. With this Saranghae. I get compliments from my peers."
"I love the product! My skin is so soft, my dark circles under my eyes have lightened a bit and my pores have gotten smaller. I have been following the routine with the masks once a week and I love the way it makes my face feel."
"I would like to commend Saranghae for their excellent service, especially Karen on being so efficient and quick to answer queries and always on top of my requests in renewing my VIP bundle delivery terms. I love Saranghae!!!"
"Products are so clean, fresh, and effective. Customer service is kind, efficient and accommodating. Thank you!"
"I just got my products today and with my free beauty fridge to boot! I wasn't to sure about the beauty fridge, but I plugged it in inside my bathroom closet (this worked out perfect having a closet with a plug and a shelf to put the fridge on) I put my products in and a few hours later before bed I got the products out and they were oh so chilled🥶:snowflake::snowman:Which to my surprise actually felt really nice. I started with the cleanser and it smelled intoxicatingly amazing and took all my makeup up off and I wear the long lasting makeup that you can't find anything to take off and makes you break out if you fall asleep before you wash your face..yuck:confounded: The cleanser was heaven. The moisturizer, serum and eye cream are luxurious and I feel really good about these products (I have a good feeling) I can always tell on the first try by feel if it isn't going to work with my skin. I am excited to see how this plays out. I am 35 and started getting age spots...:scream:Wth?? I also just started to notice my skin has changed and just feels icky and nothing works for me. I'm in bed and my skin feels amazing! Thank you. Saranghae. I will definitely be doing a before and after. Excited about the next 45 days! Also I must add that the product sizes are huge! I have ordered other products before on like a promotion discount and the sizes were tiny. I read through all the literature and I love this companies mission and the way they really seem focused on their customer satisfaction"
"I love Saranghae. Not only are the products great, but also the customer service is wonderful. Thank you for being such a great Company!"
"After reading about Saranghae, I decided to give it a shot. I am so pleased! Sometimes, if I get a really good night’s sleep, I can even skip using concealer under my eyes!! Saranghae is just that good. My almost 56-year-old face thanks you!!"
"I love your products and use them faithfully because of the improvements I see on a daily basis."
"I love Saranghae and my face has never felt so good. Your customer service is excellent"
"Saranghea has THE BEST Customer Service! This company shows they love their customers with each communication and response."
"I have been using Saranghae for quite a while now, well over a year, maybe two. I really love the products and my skin looks and feels great since I began using it. I am a 77-year-old woman, and I do not have a lot of lines on my face. I really think that the Saranghae line is helping to keep my skin in good condition."
"Thank you so much for your excellent customer service. I got the set from my sister in law and loved it. So now I’ve decided to become a member and continue to stick to Saranghae since it works well for my skin. I was struggling with adult acne and my skin just looked blotched but now it’s clear and even toned. I’m Korean and have been looking for a good clean natural skincare line that works, so glad I decided to give Saranghae a try! Looking forward to trying the toner."
"Great group of folks to work with. They will update, change, adjust shipment and are always quick to respond. Great Service PLUS Great Products!"
"Karen is so effective as a Customer Service Representative, helping me promptly with any issue. The product is absolutely lovely, as well!"
"Karen is numero uno customer service rep, she answers my questions promptly and of course I love Saranghae products!"
"I’ve never had better customer service from any company that compares to Saranghae Customer. The products are as wonderful as advertised."
"I have been using Korean skincare for about 2 years now. I recently switched to Saranghae and absolutely love it! My new go to brand that I tell everyone about! I even purchased the fridge as well. Customer service is fantastic as well. You have a customer for life!"
"I sent an email asking about delaying my next shipment and was promptly replied to by the customer service representative. Quick and easy and I couldn't be more be more pleased with that service as well as the wonderful product."
"I absolutely LOVE my Saranghae routine. It’s amazing how well my skin feels and I feel as if I hardly have to use any product; a little goes a long way which is wonderful!"
Saranghae (Means I Love You) is rated 4.91 based on 726 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access