Saranghae (Means I Love You) Reviews

of reviewers recommend Saranghae (Means I Love You)
6 - 12 Hours
customer service
Read Saranghae (Means I Love You) Reviews

About Saranghae (Means I Love You):

Saranghae is currently the fastest growing Korean skin care brand in North America. Our mission is to help millions of customers around the world feel beautiful with highly effective Korean skin care products and exceptional customer experiences.

1.855.895.4344

customercare@lovesaranghae.com

Tell us how Saranghae (Means I Love You) made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Excellent products with excellent customer service.
I have been looking for an eye cream like this for a long long time! I'm really into collagen products & admire the beauty regiment Korean women use keep their skin healthy. I would be willing to try this whole line at some point & never leave if the results are as pleasing as the eye cream. I'm so glad I didn't have to go into a store with 500 beauty products to browse through either. Just one right choice -Saranghae!💕
Customer service is great, but most importantly, the products are fabulous! I am loving the 5 piece set, and I believe that it’s made a huge difference to my skin.
I would like to thank Customer Care Specialist, Karen Wilson, for giving excellent customer service. She was prompt at responding to my needs. She is a fine representative of your company.
It’s an amazing product I really like it hopefully you’ll try and experience it yourself.
I've been using the Firm & Lift regeneration cream for about 3weeks and I can feel the difference with less puffiness under my eyes. Love this product!
This product definitely keeps my skin hydrated! My previous skin routine consists of makeup removal, facial wash, and lotion. I cannot go a day without using this product! It's life changing. One negative thing I would say is the customer service email. During my last 2 auto-orders notifications when I was sent an alert of the renewal, the email I sent to customer service took at least 3 days before I received a response. It is not within the 48-hours. Wished they had a better process in place.
I love your products. I have only been using it for about two weeks but the difference in the softness of my face is so noticeable. I love it so much that I ordered another set for my sister. By far, this is the best product I have ever used
I noticed a difference within the first 24 hours of using the five step line. I feel like I’m using quality ingredients that will keep my skin looking great for years to come.
Happy customer, service is always the best. Thank you.
I purchased 2 of the fridges when it had that awesome deal! Mine unfortunately was not working correctly and sent an email right away after I tried to use it. My green light kept blinking which it wasnt supposed to be doing. Customer service at saranghae addressed the issue right away and sent over a new fridge the very next day. I am very appreciative and want to say thank you again for the awesome customer service!
Unfortunately, this facial cleanser made me break out in itchy hives all over my face. It took almost 2 weeks to fully heal. I do love their rose quartz roller and the beauty headband but sadly this product was terrible for my face. :(
Great customer support. Responsive, helpful and resolved my request quickly. Thank you 🙏
Saranghae has the best customer service and the product is great!
I believe in this product. I've been using it for about 2 years. I'm a 55 year old white woman with a tendency towards oily skin. This product does gives my skin a healthy appearance and it feels well hydrated without feeling oily. I found it did make me look a bit "shiny" so I added a powder finish after applying my foundation. This solved the "shiny" problem. In addition, the customer service is excellent. I have a subscription, but often postpone it and purchase only what I need.
I have been a faithful Saranghae subscriber for 2 years now and have loved the product for the most part. I started with the 5 step bundle and thoroughly enjoyed every part of the program. This past fall the mask was replaced with the toner which I do not like and essentially throw it away when I receive it. I find that it does nothing for my skin and in fact causes my face to feel dry. I called Saranghae to see if I could swap out anything for the toner - even the washcloth - but was told the bundles couldn't be changed under any circumstances. I hope that in the future the toner is replaced with something I can enjoy.
Not only amazing products but excellent customer service..They respond promptly with quick and excellent resolutions.
Hello, I am so very delighted to have found your skincare line. I really do love the cleanser and look forward to getting the peel off masks that are on their way to me now. I am delighted by your customer service and just wanted to express my gratitude.
I received the gift set from my best friend who like me had super sensitive skin. I absolutely love the products, zero sensitivity issues even around my eyes! Thanks Saranghae for providing me a skin care regimen my skin loves!
Love this product! I have used it both ways...applied solo and applied mixed with Saranghae facial lotion. Gentle. Effective. I wake up and my face and neck are super soft. Btw, I’m 54 🤭 and my skin is so beautiful and young looking! 🤗
Saranghae (Means I Love You) is rated 4.90 based on 812 reviews