Saranghae (Means I Love You) Reviews

of reviewers recommend Saranghae (Means I Love You)
6 - 12 Hours
Read Saranghae (Means I Love You) Reviews

About Saranghae (Means I Love You):

Saranghae is currently the fastest growing Korean skin care brand in North America. Our mission is to help millions of customers around the world feel beautiful with highly effective Korean skin care products and exceptional customer experiences.

1.855.895.4344

KKNowell
Saranghae (Means I Love You) 5 star review on 21st January 2019
Meghan DeLoux
Saranghae (Means I Love You) 5 star review on 20th November 2018
I’m 38 years old with sensitive but clear skin. I ordered the 5 step kit directly from the site. I began to use it and several days in, I purchased this product to try after reading many good reviews. I am 38 years old with clear sensitive skin. Unfortunately, the products broke my skin out terribly and caused nodule like cyst on my skin. I contacted customer service to let them know and to seek guidance. It took serversl days to receive an email. Sandra Starr replied back with a long and lengthy order of how I should stop the produce and then restart it again one product at a time. From the customer side, I did not have any interest in breaking out again, as my cyst were taking a while to heal the product caused. The company also throws the line out that your face will break out when trying something new and to persist with using it. WARNING! You must pay the shipping and handling if you return. This is approx. $35-40 with Fed-Ex. I had a terrible experience with customer service representative Shelby, with her yelling the policy to me over the phone. She also had the audacity to try and tell me my bank would side with the company if I reported it as a fraudent charge. Then proceeded to lie to me that my shipping charge was going to only be $15. Stay away from this company. Products do not deliver as promised for me and service was awful and ridged. They ultimately did not solve my issue or fulfill their so called “promise” of customer service. my face began to break out. Not just surface pimples either, nodule type that take a week to go away. My face was clear before starting. The only product that was safe was the eye cream. It goes on well and feels nice, but didn’t notice any differences after about a week and a half. I emailed customer service with my concerns. They tools serval days to respond. It was recommended I stop using product for 4 days and then slowly try each product separately, one week for each in efforts to find “the problem.” Personally, I don’t wish to invest that much time into a new product to deduce which produce is breaking me out. As far as how the products feel. They feel fine going on skin, however they are not hydrating at all. My skin became dryer than it is naturally. This meant shaving to put more of it on to gain even a little moisture. It did not help cure dryness (which I’ve learned happens with aging skin). I consulted my nurse practitioner who takes care of my skin at a med-spa. She said Korean lines are oil based and it normally takes 6-8weeks for skin to either accept or reject new products. Hence, the 30 day money back guarantee isn’t long enough to truly try and see if your skin will ultimately do well with it. I read a bunch of great reviews about it, but wanted to share my purchase and experience.
Hello Kelly,
Thank you for sharing your feedback and I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the results of your Saranghae program. It is true that sometime when you begin a new skincare regime, the skin will go through a "purge" period as you adjust to the new products. This will typically subside within 30 days, which is why we offer a 45 day return policy. The Saranghae products are not as you say "oil-based" rather they do contain various blends of plant oils and extracts (as is true for many skincare products). I am sorry to hear that you did not receive satisfactory customer service over the phone and I can share with you that the team member you spoke with no longer works with our customer care department. If you are within the 45 day return policy period you may indeed return your order for a full refund, however as we provide free shipping on all orders, the cost of return shipping must be covered by the customer. I was not able to locate your purchase in our system using your name or email address so I encourage you to reach out to Karen Wilson on our customer care team with your order number so that she may be able to assist you with a resolution. Please contact us at customercare@lovesaranghae.com for further assistance.
Here's why I love Saranghae.
1. Customer Service is EXCELLENCE. I ordered the bundle, and the Firm & Lift cream leaked. They sent me a replacement with no cost, and the shipping is FAST.
2. I have seen improvement in my skin after using the products for 1-2 weeks. My facial skin is firmer, and glowing.

Saranghae, you got your LOYAL customer. I will be telling my friends and families about you.
Wonderful product! I have used for a couple of years, & have enjoyed the results. I am 50 and it’s been good for older skin. Plus, always good customer service!
Best customer service on the internet. Products that give you visible improvement immediately. I'm an extremely pleased customer.
I start using Saranghae 5 step skin care product on August 1st. & right away I got reaction, start itching, redness & puffiness all over eye & cheek area. I washed my face & eyes & called Saranghae customer service & one of the guy he said he will cancel my membership, but he said he can’t do return, that’s okay. But at least they should refund me my 189$ That’s very expensive I paid for & got reaction.
Hello Tsering, we have looked into your file and we see that your order was delivered on 05/07/2020 and it has passed our 45 days return policy. We are very sorry that you are unable to return your product. Please follow up on the instruction given in our last email to prevent any further irritation.
It didn’t suit my skin & I got reaction after using this 5 steps skin care, still I got itching, puffiness my face & eyes, & I called them for refund me but no response from them. I send email & phone call. So sad 😭
Hello Tsering, we are sorry to hear you had a skin reaction. Please allow 48hr for the email response and for immediate response our phone Customer Care can be reached at 1-855-895-4344 toll-free Monday to Friday 7am-9pm CST / Saturday 8am-5pm CST. Every skin is different and it could have several reasons why you might be experiencing skin reaction. Our customer care team will be happy to assist you.
Hands down, best facial cleanser I’ve ever used. Removes every trace of makeup and dirt but leaves my skin soft. I always keep a spare because it’s that good.
I love my mini fridge 😍. I've had a few other brands that didn't do much for me. I've been using this for 8 months now for my skincare products and I couldn't be more pleased. My products fits nicely in the compartments and they keep cool enough for my needs. The size is also perfect on my overcrowded dresser! I especially love the door storage, my previous fridge didn't have one (which was a pain when I need to store my masks and little bottles).
The only tiny issue is, now it gets condensation but it's not a big deal. I just clean the fridge every few days.
The customer service also can't be beat. I had a problem with my first purchase. Response was fast and a replacement sent with no fuss.
I keep checking to repurchase but it's been sold out for a while now. Understandable. It's a great product and will purchase again.
After I using my eye cream my eyes itching & turns red all around my eyes.
Hello Tsering, we are very sorry to see you had a reaction. The eye contour is a fragile and sensitive zone. Sometimes extra care must be taken when treating this area. The Focus Renewal Eye cream should be applied around the eye contour, out to the temples. You should avoid applying the treatment to the delicate eyelid, lash line, and tear duct. Use the orbital bone (eye socket bone) as a guide for where to place the eye cream. Use a slow, pressing application, without pulling or stretching the fragile skin. Use no more than 1 pump of the product to treat both eyes. Everyone's skin is different and we could give you a couple tips to help with your eye irritation. Please contact us on customercare@lovesaranghae.com so we can give you a more personalized recommendation and better accommodate this situation.
I have sent several hours over the phone and email about this transaction. I will not relent to them until this is resolved. Items do not fit in this box! They still ship it and want me to pay for return of damaged items!
Hello Patti, Thank you for your feedback. Your photos have been passed along to our fulfillment team for review and training. We have reviewed your case and communicated that you have already accepted and been refunded 50% (07/08/2020) of your cost for the inconvenience of receiving damaged boxes. Again we sincerely apologize for the condition that your items arrived in and will improve our service.
Firstly, I called to cancel my membership for the 5 piece set because I didn't care for the toner or eye cream. I then chose to subscribe to the 3 piece favorites set. So in July, during the pandemic my internet was down and I missed the message of shipping 2 orders. Saranghae forced both sets into a shallow box, making the box domed at the top. They thought this would be a good idea to carelessly ship my very expensive skin products. They blamed it on UPS as "they aren't always careful you know". Well no, the shipping box was in good condition but the top row of products were smashed down also damaging the lower row. Also the eye cream pump was damaged. The Saranghae management said if I wanted a refund I would have to pay return shipping myself. This was not my fault. I should not have to pay for their damaged items to be returned. I have had several lengthy conversations with customer service and have not had the courtesy of a call back from management. The actual creams and serums are just OK, definately not worth the price nor the hassle of this company. I had been a customer for over a year and as of this incident not anymore. The packaging is beautiful, products are OK, but now they just don't care about their customers at all. Such a shame! (interestingly photos won't post)
Hello Patti,

Thank you for your feedback. You are correct; the shipping of these items does not meet our standards or expectations for our customer experience and your photos have been passed along to our fulfillment team for review and training. I have reviewed your case and see that you have already accepted and been refunded 50% (07/08/2020) of your cost for the inconvenience of receiving damaged boxes. If you could provide a photo of the damaged eye cream pump that would be very helpful. Again we are sorry for the condition that your items arrived in and will use this as an opportunity to learn so that we can continue to improve our service.
I love these products. My skin feels so much smoother and softer using them.
I've been using the 5 pc bundle for almost two years now and I really like most of their products. My skin looks so good, people are always surprised to discover that I'm almost 68 years old. And though I do like and use the toner, I'm wasn't so crazy about them trading out the moisturizing masks (which originally came in my five-piece bundle) for the toner last year. Each bottle of toner lasts me through at least two full shipments of the other four products so I have now accumulated 2-3 extra bottles of toner (and they won't let me switch it out occasionally for anything else, even a cheaper item). I'd rather get the masks with each kit and buy a bottle of toner once or twice a year than keep accumulating product I can't use. But this review is actually about the Nourishing Radiance Beauty Elixer! I have extremely dry skin so I was expecting to love this product but I do not! It just never seems to completely penetrate my skin which just feels greasy or oily even after I've applied the moisturizer over it and slept on it all night. Not sure what the issue is since so many others seem to love it but it does not work for me! On the other hand, I have to give a shout out to Karen Wilson who has always responded to my emails (to move up or slow down the dates of delivery) and, aside from not allowing me to switch out the toner for the face cloths (as a one-time thing), I've had no negative issues with customer service.
Hello Wendy,

Thank you very much for your feedback. Regarding your comments about the Nourishing Radiance Beauty Elixir; I have a couple tips for you. Firstly, if you are finding that the Elixir is slow to penetrate I recommend applying it while your skin is still damp from your toner application. The Perfect Balance toner will facilitate the Elixir absorption and simultaneously add a layer of hydration. Another tip is to mix a few drops of the Elixir directly with your Firm & Lift Regeneration Cream and apply both products in one step. With regards to your comments about the life span of your Perfect Balance Toner, you should find that your cleanser and toner take approximately the same time to use up; the average usage period for a bottle of Perfect Balance Toner is 60-75 days, if you are using it both morning and evening following your cleanser. Your feedback is valuable to us and we are making note of your comments to better improve your customer experience using the Saranghae Complete 5 Step Routine!
I’ve been happy with the skin care products and was excited about their launch of the silk pillowcase. I actually have several and like them. Thinking Saranghae would have an excellent one, I ordered two. It took a while to get them but when I opened my package I was initially disappointed with the quality and thin fabric. Even more disappointing is the fact there is no zipper on the case.. go figure. My extra one was for a gift but I am not giving it. I plan to return the unopened package. Others are out there with much better quality and even for less money....I am so disappointed!!!!
Hello Jenny,

Thank you for your feedback regarding the Sweet Slumber Silk Pillowcase. I'm sorry to hear that the quality of this item did not meet your expectations. Please reach out to Karen Wilson at Customer Care (customercare@lovesaranghae.com) for further assistance.
Someone needs to manage customer service better. Saranghae messed up my order from the beginning. They shipped two shipments back to back charging my account over $320 and it was their mistake. Now I have to wait for my erroneous second order to return it and get a refund. They don't love you they love your money. What a racket! Never again and the product is certainly not worth the hassle. Now I'm out money and they don't care. The burden is put on me and they screwed up. Shame on Saranghae.
Hello Linda,

Thank you for your feedback. I see that our customer care team has been in touch with you regarding this order in question. Again we apologize for any inconvenience that may have been caused and are working diligently to resolve this issue for you.
I loved my little fridge for my Saranghae skincare, but it stopped about 10 days after the 18 month warranty expired! Ugh! Cannot recommend.
Hello Katie,

Thank you for your feedback on this item. The Blue Moon Beauty Fridge does come with a 12 month warranty provided by Saranghae; unfortunately your item is six months outside the warranty period. I welcome you to please contact Karen Wilson at Customer Care via email (customercare@lovesaranghae.com) so that we can better assist you.
Did not receive part of what I ordered and paid for. Company refuses to refund money or send resend product after years of being a loyal customer.
Hello,

Thank you for providing your feedback. Unfortunately I am unable to view your account information and purchase history, therefore I urge you to reach out to Karen Wilson or Sandra via email (customercare@lovesaranghae.com) so that we can review the details of this order with you and hopefully find a solution to this issue. We looking forward to hearing from you.
This stuff is amazing. I’ve been using Saranghae products for a few years and I love them. But since adding this elixir I noticed a huge difference in about a week. I mix it with the cream as the last step and my skin is more plump and glowing. And if I’m in a rush in the morning I’ll skip the full routine and make sure I just use the elixir. My skin tone is light olive so didn’t notice any yellow hue like some other people wrote about. I do have some rosacea on my cheeks and the redness has also improved since I started using this.

Please make something like this for the body!
Hello Jessica,

Thank you very much for your feedback about the Nourishing Radiance Beauty Elixir. I am noting your suggestion for future body care treatments featuring the same nourishing blend of ingredients and will pass them along to our product development team. Many thanks!
Thank you for providing the world with a excellent product. I have used Saranghae for over two years. I am always getting comments on how good I look for someone that is 67 years old. Last week I was taking advantage of Costco's early entry for seniors and I got carded!!!
I am very careful to use every bottle to the last drop but I have difficulty with the renewable eye serum, I feel it needs to be put in a jar instead of a pump. The stuff is so good I don't want to waste any. Diana
I called today to extend my next VIP shipment and order 2 Deep Radiance Essence + Serums as I use up this product more frequently than the face & eye creams & was told that I can only get this product at a discount when a VIP member sale is happening due to company policy changes that occurred in Feb 2020! I also found out that I now have to order 2 full kits in a 12 month period in order to stay an active VIP member. Although the VIP member discounts are significant, I do not use all of the products at the same rate. I love these products but find it unreasonable to get someone hooked on something and then make it impossible to afford! BTW, the representative was very professional and treated me with respect.
Hello Mindy, Thank you for your feedback. You are correct that earlier this year we made some changes to our membership program for VIP members. These changes included a monthly members-only sale to allow our VIP's to purchase any individual products that they may need on discount. You will be emailed a coupon code every month to use over a 48 hour period on any individual products you may need. As a VIP you are also entitled to purchase any additional recurring products at a 25% discount. Therefore, if you would like to receive an additional Deep Radiance Essence+Serum with every Complete 5 Step Kit, we can definitely arrange that for you (the additional items do not have to ship with your Complete 5 Step Kit, a separate order schedule can be arranged). Our new VIP Membership program includes additional perks such as Early Access to new products and special discounts to try new products first. In order to maintain your membership benefits for the year we do require two orders of your Membership Bundle (or Kit) within a 12 month period; as many membership programs have minimum purchase thresholds in order to receive membership perks. If you have any more questions about how to get the most out of your membership and to arrange an order schedule that works best for you, please reach out to Karen or Sandra via email (myroutine@lovesaranghae.com) and we will be happy to assist you.
Saranghae (Means I Love You) is rated 4.82 based on 848 reviews