Saranghae (Means I Love You) Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Saranghae (Means I Love You)

How would you rate Saranghae (Means I Love You) ?

(optional)

Wendy B
"I love Saranghae! I’m 51 years old and want to continue to care for my skin. The 5-step program makes my skin so soft and fresh."
LIEN N
"I have received the complete 5 step bundle, after my first try for the night and the morning. OMG it's amazing, works so well with my supper dry skin type as age of 45. I did try with many expensive skin care line but nothing work well as Saraghae bundle. i"m not sure about help with the wrinkle lines yet, but definitely it transforms my skin. so smooth, so light, fresh. I feel great! I will have my husband a try too. Highly refer to any one try out!"
Marilee P
"Absolutely love this skin care regimen!! I am 61 years old and live in the desert. This skin care has really hydrated and helped my skin. I even get compliments from other women. The mask is awesome. Highly recommend this product. Plus the customer service is great too."
Valkyrie C
Verified Buyer
"I am in love with the product! I have had so many compliments , my mother in law even said I look 10 years younger this mother’s day. I will never, never use anything else!"
"Saranghae has revolutionized my skin. I have at least one friend or coworker ask me what I am doing to my skin every day!"
"This is by far the best skin care line I’ve ever used I’ve tried expensive skin care I’ve tried other skin care out there but this is by far the best one thank you so much I really love it"
"I am obsessed with my skin care-I’m 50 and my skin looks insane-it’s so clear and SOFT! I’d be lost without my Saranghae."
Brittney J
Verified Buyer
"I've been on the product for 21 days now, and I love it. I read a review from a customer intially that worried me, because she said the eye cream made her fine lines worse! I started to see that happen, too, after about a week of using the eye cream. But I kept on, and I am SO glad I did! I think it may have just been my skin kicking out inpurities or something because the skin around my eyes has never looked softer. The other products have completely gotten rid of my exzema on my nose, and my color and acne is more under control. On top of that, my skin is soft and supple. This stuff works!"
Charlotte A
Verified Buyer
"Starting my second month and I love your products"
"I’ve been using this product for 4 months and it doesn’t disappoint. I’ve always had good skin but now that I’m 38 I stared to notice just wrinkles, uneven skin and lack of glow to my skin. I used to do direct selling for a lot of skincare lines because I figured I get a discount and maybe good skin but the skincare wouldn’t work for me. So I finally decided to try this line and wow my skin is as good as it was when I was in my 20’s"
Stephanie S
Verified Buyer
"I have been using for a month now! I saw results after a few days. I do the mask about every other week as a treatment and the regimen 2X daily. They are a little pricey but I love them! I threw out all of my other regimens because this is really working!"
"I am 59 years old I started using products about 30 days ago. 1st thing I noticed was my neck was way tighter. The 2nd thing would be my skin on my cheek said forehead tighter some wrinkles diminish slightly. But the biggest thing would be the dark spots from the sun on the side of my face have faded halfway. I look pretty good with no make up on which was not happening before I started you using Saranghae. Worth the money."
"I just received 3 more orders of your face mask. They work so well! I was going to give them to my friends, but I want it all to myself. Lol I get so many compliments on my skin. Everyone says my skin looks brighter, softer and younger looking. I'm telling you that I don't ever makeup. So ladies, you have to try it. You won't regret it!"
"I’m 40 and I’ve been using it for about 3 weeks and my skin looks a lot more even and plump. I have dark circles and they are half way gone. I have tried many different product and nothing has had my face looking and feeling so good!"
"Love this product! After spending $500 a month on other skin care products and getting no results it’s so nice to find a high end skincare at a affordable price with the subscription and I always have so much left after the 45 days very pleased with this product and I am a hard person to please with skincare! Korean skincare is where it’s at!"
"I love you! 💕 you’ve saved my skin. I’m 39, and my skin hasn’t felt or looked so good for a long time. These products are amazing, they smell good, and are gentle enough for my sensitive skin. Thank you, Serenghae!"
"Just started using - love the feel of these products!"
"Great product. I have been using the 5 step bundle for a few weeks now and have seen a noticeable difference in my skin tone and moisture level. It feels and smells great too. I would definitely buy this again."
"I think my skin looks great. It's already evened out my skin tone and It's extremely moisturizing. They have a wonderful product!"
"Love the way my skin feels. Great product. On week 8."
"I love the line so far! I haven't been wearing foundation at all. I have used the mask twice and I like that too."
"Wash, serum, eye cream, face cream and once a week a mask. I work 70 hours a week and I make time for skincare. If I can do it So can anyone"
"I’m really loving it. Overall my face feels healthier. More supple."
Saranghae (Means I Love You) is rated 4.98 based on 343 reviews