Saranghae (Means I Love You) Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Saranghae (Means I Love You)

About Saranghae (Means I Love You): Saranghae is currently the fastest growing Korean skin care brand in North America. Our mission is to help millions of customers around the world feel beautiful with highly effective Korean skin care products and exceptional customer experiences.

1.855.895.4344

customercare@lovesaranghae.com

Tell us how Saranghae (Means I Love You) made you happy

6 - 12 Hours
customer service
"I'm 60 yrs old, Tried everything out there.. by far the best product i have used, service is excellent, can change delivery, alot of product for your money."
Brenda D
"I cannot believe the difference. Without the pictures I wouldn’t notice how dramatic in over 1 WEEK! My dark circles have always been a huge issue. Love love love. There is a little pink mark on my upper cheek that has been there a year and a half and it has started bothering me, it has diminished also. I was getting ready to go to dermatologist. I may wait now."
"After 2 weeks of using the 5-step routine, my skin felt dry, so I tried altering the steps. It did not help too much. Finally, I wrote to Customer Care that I needed them to cancel the next shipment until I work out that I really can use the products. Two days later, Karen with Customer Care wrote back and let me know that even though my payment had already been charged, they refunded the money and postponed the shipment until May. At the same time, she suggested ways to help my dry skin feel better. It was a great experience. I hope her advice helps with time. Excellent customer care!"
"My customer service rep always contacts me promptly and answers my questions!!😄💕"
"High quality products, amazing customer service, prompt response to all emails, fast delivery, very fair pricing. What more could you ask for?"
"Saranghae is wonderful all-the-way-around. Wonderful product which I have felt has really improved my skin. It has a more youthful glow than it used to have. Customer service is very efficient & personable. Any changes desired to timing, products received in orders, etc. all personally & responded to & in a short timeframe. Customers are not left feeling as if they are dealing with a giant company who has little concern for the customer. Cannot say enough good about this company’s product, customer service & general integrity."
"Their online customer service department is amazing. Very prompt and never had an issue with changing a delivery date!"
"Super customer service! Anytime I have a question or concern, I hear back within 24 hours or less."
"Great customer service! Healthiest my skin has ever been!!"
"The customer service is top notch. Unfortunately, your products have caused areas of dry patches on my forehead and also my eyes and I had to stop using them. I personally think this is an expensive product and was disappointed with the results, I was so looking forward to the results that other reviewers provided but that wasn’t to be."
Hi, I am sorry to hear about your experience. Please reach out to our Phone: 1-855-895-4344 or Email: customercare@lovesaranghae.com so our Customer Care Team can further assist you :)
"Great customer service, amazing products and a happy customer! Karen has been really prompt at helping out wherever needed. Thanks! Pooja"
"On my 61st birthday, last Sunday, an older friend said he would have guessed I was 10 years younger than I am. I told him it was the Korean skincare products! Thank you, Saranghae! (Also, being happy makes you look younger, and I am very happy! That day it was my turn to sing the National Anthem for a troop welcome-home ceremony, my very favorite volunteer activity.)"
"I am really happy with these products. I was in a dark place with my skin when I saw the ad for Saranghae. I thought the price was high but again, I was very unhappy with my aging face so I placed the order. I used the product for about a month and did not see too much of a difference and was going to cancel my subscription. I decided to keep using the products and am so glad I did. I am into month 3 and really do see a difference. I am older so I realize there is only so much you can expect from a product. However, I can diffidently see an improvement in my skin. Although I am on a budget, I feel the price is worth the visible improvement to my skin / face. I am very happy with the results."
"Customer service is top notch! I already love their products! When I needed to change my frequency of shipment, she was more than happy to help! I had a question about the product and it was as if I was talking to my best! Responses were almost immediate via email. Love everything about this company!!! Thank you!"
"The customer service I have received with every communication is top-notch. Karen Wilson has assisted me and answered questions. Customer Service is so important and Saranghae's is fantastic! Thank you."
"I'm really disappointed that Saranghae changed the 5 step bundle. The Elemental Mask was a winner, and I'm not a fan of the toner. I've been a member for years, and asked to continue receiving the Elemental Mask, as that is what I signed up for when I became a member many years ago. So far the response has been no. Major customer service fail, Saranghae. If you really love your customers, you'll accommodate the ones who prefer the other 5 items, especially because you are not discontinuing the mask. (But to continue receiving the same bundle I signed up for, now I have to pay $29 extra per month, *and* receive an item I do not need or like.) So disappointing for a company that until now seemed to pride itself on its integrity and customer satisfaction."
Hi Michelle,

I am sorry to hear that you are not pleased with the changes to the Complete 5 Step Routine. Please understand that this decision was made based on the feedback of our existing clients, however when making a change such as this it is possible that not everyone will agree.

Please reach out to our Phone Customer Care Team at: 1-855-895-4344 or email: customercare@lovesaranghae.com our Customer Care Team would be happy to assist you further :)
"Much thanks for your email. You are a certain breath of fresh air, which is probably why I will order with you in the future. No dancing on my toes to get around subscriptions, which I loathe."
"I truly can’t say enough kind words about the Customer Service that Saranghae continues to provide me! I had the pleasure of Karen Wilson reply to my email to help me work out a better schedule for me. I could hear how friendly and happy she was to help me. She worked everything out so simply and neatly for a schedule that will work great for my needs. Again, best Customer Service from Saranghae. Thanks for the love!💗"
"I do enjoy using your face products, and love the way my skin reacts to it. I have smaller pores, more even skin tone and practically no wrinkles at all! I recommend your product to my friends."
"Great product and great customer service!"
"I love most of your products. My favorite is the eye cream. It really diminishes the wrinkles around my eyes. I have reccomended your products to several of my friends whom noticed the difference in my skin condition and asked me what I use."
"I have tried a million different skincare lines. Some have been supposed to e the be all end all of facial products. Not so much! But, I have found the perfect skincare line in SARANGHAE!! THis is an amazing product! My skin is perfect.....no wrinkles.....and I am old! LOL Its easy to use, its not greasy, it does what it says it will and the customer service is over the moon perfect! I can't say enough about how happy I am with SARANGHAE! I am a customer for life! Thank you!"
"I love the products I have tried and the customer service is A+++. Confession: I am too lazy to use the moisturizing mask, but I did use it after spending a week in the hot middle east. I used that mask once when I returned and got my skin back. Great products! Great service! -P"
Saranghae (Means I Love You) is rated 4.91 based on 755 reviews