Saranghae (Means I Love You) Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Saranghae (Means I Love You)

About Saranghae (Means I Love You): Saranghae is currently the fastest growing Korean skin care brand in North America. Our mission is to help millions of customers around the world feel beautiful with highly effective Korean skin care products and exceptional customer experiences.

1.855.895.4344

customercare@lovesaranghae.com

Tell us how Saranghae (Means I Love You) made you happy

6 - 12 Hours
Meghan D
"I noticed my completion has become more even and stays hydrated. I add extra focus renewal eye cream to my forehead at night, I have some deeper wrinkles going on up there. I’ve noticed they aren’t nearly as noticeable as they used to be. I am 31, people always think I’m 25 or so.... I’ll take it!😁 The picture was taken earlier today, with no makeup."
"I'm almost turning 60 and my face looks 2 decades younger. I love all the new products including the wonderful toner."
Amanda D
"I can’t say enough great things about how my skin has transformed. First, I will start with my the feel of my skin. Within 3 days, my skin was noticeably hydrated and soft. With naturally dry skin, I have bouts of eczema and dry patches that can occur on my face. The nourishing face wash and moisturizer, have left my skin feeling extremely soft and hydrated. Step 2 is where I believe I saw the most results from, the serum has left my face glowing and bright. After having a baby, it’s fair to say that the time I have to myself is extremely limited – therefore, I need something that will be easy and effective"
"Wonderful products - you name it - I've tried it. Great customer service as well!"
"I love the product and the customer service is outstanding. I have had to change my auto ship on a couple of occasions and worked with Karen to get this done. She was very responsive and so, so helpful! She made the changes quickly and responded back immediately. Couldn’t ask for better customer service!"
"I have mature skin. I love the products and customer service. I ordered the 5 products through VIP and found the cleanser too drying for me so I had customer service customize my next order. They respond promptly. I have gone back and forth with them at least 5 times. Great service!"
"5 stars! Excellent products and services."
"5 Stars for both the skin regimen & the customer service!! I’ve been using it for 5mos now & i definitely see some results. I then introduced it to my sister who has sensitive skin & she said it works well with her too. Can’t wait to let my mom try it!! And their customer service is excellent!! Karen has always been there when you need her!👍"
"I am giving all 5 stars ! Very satisfying experience! Great product, elegantly bottled and packaged, accompanied by excellent professional customer service! Absolutely no problem with rescheduling the delivery if needed. Saranghae routine saved my skin from being dry and sensitive during the cold winter. My skin feels unusually moist and soft. Everything is perfect ! My only wish if it will become possible to customize the 5 step bundle if needed and choose the particular products you need for next delivery"
"Great service! Very cost effective for a 5 product skin regimen. Free shipping as well"
"I love Saranghae! I'll be 60 in 2 years and I get compliments about looking in my 30s. I take great care of my skin, eat right and exercise when I can. Saranghae products are perfect for a woman like me who is always on the go and need all the skin nourishment wherever I go. I travel to Uganda, Africa every year and expose my skin to the hot weather. I live in Las Vegas and I need rich and nourishing lotions and facial products to beat the harsh weather. Saranghae products keep me moisturize and looking young!"
"I'm happy to report that all of my contact with Saranghae is positive. Five stars for everyone I've interacted with and for the exceptional products. Thank you for the love and care you've put into the products and your team."
"I was ready to give up on Saranghae and return the products. I sent an email stating so and, received an Awesome email from Karen Wilson Customer Care Specialist. Karen listen to me and advised me to made a change my routine. I did so and think it’s working but need to give it a few week. I am sooooo impressed with the customer service because they care and want to help!"
"I have been using the product now for about three months and i am happy with the product my face feels and looks good with the product and I also noticed the dark spots on my face have become lighter. I will continue to use the product."
"Like every new product introduced to your skin regimen, you must allow adequate time to gauge results. I have been using Saranghae for one month faithfully . I live in the N.E., have electric heat and normal skin. At first, the cleansing is too drying for my skin during winter months, but all the other products in the kit are fine. Regarding customer service, so far I rate them a five for response time, flexibility and suggestions on use of their products for your best results. I will continue to use the products for three months and determine if I will stay a VIP Member."
"The Saranghae products are amazing. My face has never felt so moisturized! And the customer service is great. I needed to delay my next recurring order and my customer care specialist Karen Wilson was extremely helpful. She helped me adjust my payment and delivery date and said that I can adjust it at any time to whatever I want! I have decided on a 75 day renewal plan which seems to be working for me. I was nervous that I didn't have a login to edit my account, but having a personal customer care specialist is even better! It's a personal experience and they go out of their way to make the products work for you."
"You need to add another star for ‘Exceptional”, which has always been my experience. Saranghae lives by their name. They truly care about their customers and the product speaks for itself. Love Saranghae!"
"Excellent customer service! Karen was very helpful and friendly correcting my shipping. Love the products.. so glad they're on the way!"
"I have super dry skin which this product fixes when I use consistently. Only product I’ve found to improve my dry skin and overall complexion. This really is a miracle product in my opinion. Love love love it!!!"
"Karen has been very professional and responsive to my request for help."
"Nothing went wrong I have not purchased it as yet, would like an explanation on your summary. Your article starts out saying no skin care cream will penetrate the epidermis, so don’t wast your time on all those claims etc. and then you proceed to offer a solution by offering creams that you apply to outer layer how can your skin products penetrate the collagen - matrix through the same route can you fill me in on this before I buy"
Hi Frances,

Thanks so much for your question. I’m very happy to hear that you’re considering trying out the Saranghae Complete 5 Step Routine!
I was unable to find the exact summary that you are referencing. However I would be happy to explain to you the Saranghae philosophy and how our product range works. At Saranghae we believe that there are no miracle cures when it comes to taking care of your skin. Many people approach skin care with a quick-fix attitude, hoping that one “magic” product will be the answer to their concerns. In reality, taking care of your skin requires a bit more work! There isn’t one product that can do it all. That’s why we promote a skincare routine that places emphasis on the long-term health of your skin.

It is true that most products that are sold as cosmetics are not formulated to penetrate the dermis layer of the skin. Most ingredients work in the upper layers of the epidermis (also known as the stratum corneum) and some work deeper in the epidermal tissue (the stratum granulosum). For example, our Deep Radiance Essence Serum as well as our Firm & Lift Moisturizer both use a unique botanical extract known as Phellinus Linteus Extract or (Sang Hwang mushroom extract)(in concentrations of 10% & 15% respectively) to promote a strengthening of the elastin fibres. Elastin fibers are what give the skin its flexibility and “bounce-back” effect, so this action in turn is responsible for replenishing a depleted dermal tissue.

Our Complete 5 Step Routine does not promise overnight results or a quick-fix solution but it does target the most essential steps in maintaining healthy skin for the rest of your life. As you may know, we are a Korean skin care company. In Korea, women (and men!) understand the importance of using a daily skincare routine. Korean skin care routines are recognized for being some of the most complex in the world with many people using ten or more skincare products daily! At Saranghae we’ve taken the concept of this very in-depth routine and broken it down into the most essential steps. Yes, using a complete routine requires consistency and dedication; but the results will always be worth it!

If you have any further questions about the Saranghae 5 Step Routine and how it can benefit you skin, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Care team and we will be happy to assist you!
"I’m enjoying the products, they’re very moisturizing and makes my skin feel soft."
"In my 63 years, I’ve never had better service and thoughtful advice from a woman named Karen in your customer service department. I received an item replaced at no charge, advice on how to change auto shipments and honesty. I would give 100 stars if there were an option to do so. If you have any questions if you are using the products correctly, don’t hesitate. There really is customer service. I became jaded by dealing with VERIZON, AT&T, and so many companies that just don’t care once they have a sale in their hands. I’m so impressed. Thank you!"
Saranghae (Means I Love You) is rated 4.93 based on 594 reviews