Saranghae (Means I Love You) Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Saranghae (Means I Love You)

About Saranghae (Means I Love You): Saranghae is currently the fastest growing Korean skin care brand in North America. Our mission is to help millions of customers around the world feel beautiful with highly effective Korean skin care products and exceptional customer experiences.

1.855.895.4344

customercare@lovesaranghae.com

Tell us how Saranghae (Means I Love You) made you happy

Amanda D
"I can’t say enough great things about how my skin has transformed. First, I will start with my the feel of my skin. Within 3 days, my skin was noticeably hydrated and soft. With naturally dry skin, I have bouts of eczema and dry patches that can occur on my face. The nourishing face wash and moisturizer, have left my skin feeling extremely soft and hydrated. Step 2 is where I believe I saw the most results from, the serum has left my face glowing and bright. After having a baby, it’s fair to say that the time I have to myself is extremely limited – therefore, I need something that will be easy and effective"
Stephanie G
"I noticed a reduction in some of my (HUGE) horizontal forehead wrinkles that I’ve had for probably 15 years now and I’m really happy about that. I noticed a small reduction in the wrinkles around my eyes as well. I like that the bags under my eyes are reduced and my eyes look brighter. I also just feel like my skin looks… well, better. I can’t quite put my finger on what it is that’s different, and the photos show a little bit, but I notice it more in person. I think my skin looks brighter and glowy-er and just more youthful, I suppose"
Vanessa L
"The main thing that I noticed is how fresh, hydrated, and clean my face felt! Saranghae is the first skin care routine that has worked to keep my skin hydrated. One of the things I suffer from most is acne and the scarring of acne, and the dryness of my skin. I was very impressed and surprised how quickly Saranghae’s 5 step routine worked for my skin. Immediately after the first day my face felt different! My skin looks and feels so amazing. The routine works so well!"
"Great products. Fantastic Customer Service! I am a subscriber and it is nice to have control of my account."
"I have been receiving a lot of help from the great customer service! I have yet to have an issue with ordering or recieving my bundles."
"I bought this product and was SO disappointed. It was not pleasant to use. The cleanser smelled and felt like dish soap. The products caused me to break out in pimples and a rash (I do not have sensitive skin, nor have had this problem with any other skin care system). I was going to just take it as a loss but then the company, unbeknownst to me had signed me up for a subscription service that I didn't want. I have been fighting with them for months to get my money back. I've submitted this complaint to the Better Business Bureau. Please save your time and money and buy a better product elsewhere."
"I have been using the products for a month now and I can see the difference. My brown spots are softening and the eye area looks radiant. I had problems with my first shipment and the customer service was superb, fast and courteous. I will definitely recommend it to my friends!"
"The skincare line is amazing! I have been using for about 45 days now and I can see and feel the difference. My pores look clearer and smaller. Customer service is stellar! Don’t hesitate just order, you’ll be glad you did! 😊"
"I have very sensitive skin and breakout with most products. Saranghae’s products work very well with my skin. My 47 year old skin drinks it up, and it leaves it soft and nourished. It smells heavenly! Love this system and highly recommend it!"
"My friend has been using Saranghae for past 3 months when I recently asked her what has she been using cause her skin wrinkles are almost gone! The puffiness & crow's feet are basically gone ! The wrinkles around her cheek/mouth area ..gone! she's in her early 50's so I was I need this specifically for my eyes! I'm excited cause she ordered me a set and will arrive next week! I will post again after a couple month usage. I'm going to post before & after because that's one thing a lot of the comments I see on these things are missing."
"I’ve been using the 5 step kit since oct 12. Huge difference in my skin and my pores. I would suggest buying from the website Bc you get a discount after you buy the first kit."
"LOVING how my skin looks! Amazes me how easy the 5-Step process is. Plus having a mask available weekly since I alternate the charcoal one makes my pores stay tiny. At 66 my skin looks incredible ♥️"
"Absolutely horrible. I bought this product originally 2 years ago and really liked the product. They have changed the product completely and added some type of mushroom extract that caused my skin to itch and become splotchy and red. I contacted them within the return period and was only offered 50% of my money back and I can keep a product that irritated my skin or I would have to pay the shipping back to Korea. "110% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back??" BUllSHIT - I took a break from the product for a few weeks and went back to try it again and immediately my skin reacted the same way so I called again and asked for a full refund and return shipping label. I was told that I could no longer get my money back because I was outside of the return window - yes but I wasn't originally and I was not offered a full refund- the product is horrible with the current changes and I saw no improvement of my skin like I did with the original product. The mushroom extract smells horrible as well and I feel I was scammed out of my guarantee."
Hello,

We are sorry that your experience with Saranghae products was less than ideal. Everyone's skin is different and there is always a chance that someone's skin will not agree with a certain ingredient. This can happen with any product of course. Although we do manufacture our products in Korea, we ship them from a warehouse in California and this is where you would have returned the products to. You would not have needed to return the products to Korea, that would not be fair to our customers. According to your record, you accepted the 50% refund, and these funds were deposited into your account. At the point of the 50% refund, you did not let us know that you intended to restart the routine again. Had you have let us know this, we would have loved to help create a personalized routine and extend your return window for you. Instead we received a phone call weeks later, expressing with profanity that you were not offered the full refund option. Our records and the details in your above review indicate otherwise. We always provide each customer with 2 return options. Option 1, to keep the bundle so you can enjoy some of the products that do not cause irritation or Option 2, to ship the product back to California and receive a full refund. Both of these policies are indicated on our website under Terms and Conditions. We are so thankful that you chose to try Saranghae, and are truly sorry that you did not love the products. Please let us know if you have any further questions, thank you for taking the time to express your insight.
"With my 35th birthday creeping around the corner I couldn’t help but scrutinize every little poore, bump, and wrinkle on my face every morning. My former skincare routine was not working for me anymore and I was tired of seeing fantastic results for only a week after I’d get an exspensive facial. So, I went on a mad hunt for a good skincare routine that would be really affordable. That would also leave me feeling like I just left my esthetician’s office. Well, I found Saranghae, and I got everything I needed. Great skin at a great price. It’s the first skin care routine that I haven’t had to modify or supplement with other products and it doesn’t leave my skin feeling burnt and sensitive. I’m not excited about turning 35 but now thanks to Saranghae I’m hoping I’ll look 35 when i’m 55."
"I love my saranghae I can’t live without it . If I forget to use it in the morning face my is so dry . When I do use it my face is as soft as a baby’s . No dryness . When I first started saranghae about 2 1/2 months ago I had given up wearing make up because of my dry skin . Foundation would look like it was caked on my forehead and around my nose area because of the dry air here in Midland Tx and it was wrecking my skin. After the 45 day challenge saranghae had which I participated in I looked at my skin and noticed it was smooth . I also noticed my pregnancy mask I have on my face became lighter which I was hoping to have happen with this product. I applied make up for the first time in months and I look so gorgeous. I finally found something that makes my skin not just feel good but look good too"
"I love this product. I have tried many other products in the past, but this one really worth. I am 72 years old, play tennis, ride my horses, and go to the beach. I live in Hawaii. Your products have softened all the lines on my face.Thank you for a great product!"
"You guys are awesome and so are the products! Absolutely love Saranghae and it definitely works. Not only are the products amazing so is the customer service support. What a great company/great product. Love it all!"
"I am 63 years old and have NEVER had a skin routine, but I bought this and decided to see what happens. Well, it is AMAZING. My husband noticed a difference after only 2 weeks. I now have used it for 3 months and can not imagine ever stopping. It isn't expensive, and the results are truly amazing. I know we read a lot of crap on the internet, but this is legit. I love it!"
"i've tried everything.... I mean everything and NOTHING beats this line of products. They deliver on all promises!"
"I’m “56” been using you guys since the First Formulas and old Packages, loved you them, Saranghae you more now! Thank You Saranghae for such an outstanding affordable product! You make my skin Happy and Glowy!"
"I’m a huge fan of Saranghae 5 step routine! I can tell a huge difference in my skin after using it for over a year now. I give the masks as gifts to the delight of all my friends."
"Excellent and fast customer service. This is why I continue to purchase from Saranghae. Great products and great customer service."
"This brand is absolutely amazing! I've been using it for six months and my pores have visibly reduced, and even my acne has cleared (and I have sensitive skin too!) Love it!"
Saranghae (Means I Love You) is rated 4.94 based on 500 reviews