LUSH Cosmetics Reviews

LUSH Cosmetics 5 star review on 1st February 2022
Felicity
LUSH Cosmetics 1 star review on 14th January 2022
Dissatisfied In Texas
I love Lush products but do not live near a physical store. I ordered a couple products online and am extremely disappointed in how I am not able to track it. I hope I see it eventually and do not have to fight for a refund. It shouldn't be that hard.
I contact Lush via email. Regarding their excessive packaging. I ordered a lipstick and it came in a box the size of a coffee mug. The customer service agent went on and on about info that wasn't relevant and failed to answer my actual Q. I work in e-commerce and are very senior. Terrible customer service. Two weeks for a reply and then a bad reply. I think 'classic' lush too big for its boots and forgot about essential customer service. Also pushing the vegan agenda but doesn't care about packaging. Weird. Odd. mmm.
I have been a loyal customer of Lush for years and have never had to interact with customer service, but knowing how rude and unhelpful their customer service is, I will be reconsidering giving them my business. An item was missing from my order so I contacted customer service. I was told they can provide a refund for the missing item, which is fine. However, now I have to reorder that item and pay for shipping again, which I certainly will not be doing as it was not my fault that my item was missed. When I brought this up to the CS rep, she told me there was no other option and there was no one else to speak to, abruptly responded that I was refunded and left the chat before I could even reply. I am appalled at how rude the rep was in the situation and how after inquiry, I did not even receive my item! And I will not be purchasing it from them if I have to pay shipping a second time. So disappointed. Lush, you're customer representatives should not be treating your customers this way!!
I’ve been buying lush shampoo bars. Lovely product branded an eco friendly because there is no wasteful packaging. I wanted to share my new found replacement for plastic shampoo bottles so I bought a few bars and tins for Xmas presents. I had to order online due to COVID restrictions. I have NEVER come across more wasteful packaging!!! 2 bars and tins came in a box about the size of a shoe box. The box was filled to the brim with polystyrene packing peanuts!!!!! I’ve created more non recyclable waste by buying these products!!!!! Awful. Makes me feel sick! If I had known about the wasteful packaging I never would have bought!
LUSH Cosmetics is rated 2.7 based on 82 reviews