LUSH Cosmetics Reviews

LUSH Cosmetics 5 star review on 1st February 2022
Felicity
LUSH Cosmetics 1 star review on 14th January 2022
Dissatisfied In Texas
Ordered over $300 on lush and they just tossed everything unwrapped in a tiny box. EVERY BUBBLE BAR AND BATH BOMB WAS DAMAGED. Brandon from “corporate “ as he said he was very unhelpful… his response was “I’ll send you a return shipping label and once we get our product we will refund you or send you a gift card”. Meanwhile I am out of my lush and all I wanted to do was enjoy my Lush baths before ai was on bed rest for six weeks. The quality of Lush is circling the drain. Won’t get another dime from me… I’ll go back to my Avon bubble bath… at least they are reliable and have great customer service. LUSH…. You failed
LUSH Cosmetics 1 star review on 13th September 2022 LUSH Cosmetics 1 star review on 13th September 2022 LUSH Cosmetics 1 star review on 13th September 2022 LUSH Cosmetics 1 star review on 13th September 2022 LUSH Cosmetics 1 star review on 13th September 2022
Los productos son maravillosos y me encantan, pero en los ultimos meses he tenido muy malas experiencias con el servicio al cliente de lush. Por modificaciones internas, bla bla bla, al vivir en Baleares, solo puedo acceder a los productos que hay en stock en dicha tienda, no a los de la web nacional. Con lo cual me veo muy limitada a la hora de hacer mis pedidod. Hice uno hara 1 mes, y por algun motivo seur perdio el paquete. Tras reclamar a lush durante 2 semana y no recibir respuesta firme alguna, decidi cancelar el pedido. A la semana, seur debio encontrar el paquete y me lo entrego (todos los produtos solidos derretidos) A lush le bastaron 24h horas para enviarme un mail diciendo que seur me habia entregado el paquete (yo no estaba en casa y lo recogio mi vecina) si se lo podia confirmar, y un link donde realizar el pago de dicho envio. Para tramitar el problema con seur tardaron 2 semanas y no dieron con la solucion, pero en cuanto seur lo entrega bien rapido que te piden el dinero, cuando la culpa es suya. Ya ha dejado de ser cliente de lush, muy a mi pesar.
I would recommend lush in store, but not online. My order went missing and I ended up getting it days after it said it was delivered . The box appeared tampered with and quite a few items were missing. They did refund me for those items but after trying to use a few of the products, my shower gel had no seal, and the bubble bars appeared to be mouldy? I’m not even sure how to describe it. I ended up throwing away a $300 order and only had part of it refunded. I’m over it honestly.
on a birthday bash sale I made a online purchase and was to receive a free bath bomb as long as you order after 4 pm until closing and was informed later on that they only had a few of them and ran out within 2 hours. Not happy at all 👎
Bath bombs sent and pieces of bath bomb missing or broken off. The broken prices not in the box so this means they had to have shipped them this way. The company makes a statement about less packaging, but it seems maybe a little more packaging and/or a QA of the product before shipping would be beneficial. I’m not sure if I’ll order from this company anymore.
LUSH Cosmetics 1 star review on 14th January 2022 LUSH Cosmetics 1 star review on 14th January 2022 LUSH Cosmetics 1 star review on 14th January 2022 LUSH Cosmetics 1 star review on 14th January 2022
First my order was sent to the wrong address and someone else received it, then the order they resent was delayed (by lush) for over a week. Each time I called the customer service number I was on hold (first time for 10 minutes, second time for 30 minutes). I won’t be ordering again from Lush. I still haven’t received my order and I was told to “wait 7-10 days and see if it shows up” by a customer service.
I have ordered the products on 1st of December to make sure I have present for a Christmas. Christmas is over and I still I haven’t received my parcel after 30 days. There is no tracking number available for a shipment from Uk to Ireland. It’s ridiculous. Customer service I very poor, I lost money , I didn’t have a present for my sister . I am very disappointed. The worst service ever.
The complete lack of being able to just admit they have shipping problems is my biggest complaint with this company. I'm not sure what the requirements are to be a "customer service" agent for Lush...but lying seems to be high on their priority list of requirements. I don't understand how my shipping address has issues, but you have no issue using the same address to process a purchase. The last person I spoke with was able to finally resolve the issue (a bit more kind & patient than the rest) and "upgraded my shipping" to fix Lush's own shipping issues. That "upgrade" ...downgrades my purchase and I guess it no longer qualifies for the 'free gift'. 😂🤣 I'm glad this is just a company I used to order gifts from...I feel bad for those that rely on their products regularly.
I went to the one near me in perrysburg and I dropped a lid of the floor clearly on accident. And the lady made a huge scene and made me almost cry. Don’t recommend going back. If you want to be a permanent store maybe have nicer employees. Also I came back in w my mom and she didn’t even talk to me because I had a bad experience w her. Sorry not satisfied.
I ordered the intergalactic bath bomb an the snow fairy light bath bomb online. When they came I opened the box to the intergalactic bath bomb all in tact and smelling amazing but when I reached further down into the box the snow fairy lights bath bomb was all broken. I contacted the customer services provided by an email on the sheet that came with it. I waited two weeks and I still haven’t had a reply to this day. I am APPALLED!
LUSH Cosmetics 1 star review on 21st October 2021 LUSH Cosmetics 1 star review on 21st October 2021
The coworkers are so mean. One of them told me to pull my mask up when I was trying to smell the product but they said “pull your mask up and if you don’t want to then you can leave now!!!!!!!!” And she threaten me.
My first experience with lush was really terrible I bought a gift card paid extra money to get my gift on the date then the post office lost my gift. I had to resend it virtually I had to send it in a email. Asked if I could have my extra money back they said no. So everyone do not order from this company theg will screw you over
My toe nails are BLUE after using one !!! I always used lush for years but I went for the first time in a while and they must change formula … I will try again with a none colourful one .
makes your skin go pink and glittery want a refund can come to the store for the cash if needed 😊
Ordered online ( free shipping over a certain amount) the package came with the bath bombs thrown in a box of packing peanuts which then made the bombs start to disintegrate during shipping- very poor customer service when I called to question this! Will not order online again!
LUSH Cosmetics 1 star review on 13th August 2021
We have now surpassed 1 year of Covid restrictions with plenty of options to be vaccinated & we are still being asked by LUSH to pull the mask over your nose! Seriously!! My mouth is covered & fully vaccinated!! I will never step foot in another LUSH store again!! Virus’ will always around because we live in a fallen world. We need to STOP LIVING IN FEAR & START LIVING!!!
Avoid Washington Square Lush Cosmetics in Tigard, OR I went into the store last evening to purchase a bath bomb gift box that I have purchased several times in the past for friends and family. I walked into the store after Victoria's Secret and had just used hand sanitizer on my hands which were clean. Upon entering my friend and I were accosted by the sales associate who told me to go back and sanitize my hands, which in turn I told her I just did. She said I could not enter the store because she didn't see it. This is very discouraging as I do not need to be rudely told by a sales associate which I assume was supposed to be posted up by the front door and not doing her job anyways, and being told that I have to Sanitize my hands again. I'm just going to have to shop elsewhere and refer my friends to a friendlier location. Will be cross-posting this review as well.
*AVOID* Southampton West Quay - until they train their 'middle' store supervisors. Absolutely disgusting - this (very) long-term customer will NOT be returning to ANY store until this individual is dealt with. fyi - it's not the (clearly superb) store-mgrs fault, nor the (equally professional/helpful) young assistant - but for this inept 'middle' supervisor to blatently plain-face-lie about a customer (me) because I (v.politely) didn't want to be fobbed off due to their mistake - absolutely disgusting, and *clearly* racially motivated. This personal isn't fit for purpose and should be removed immediately. Oh, and I've tried to ring customer service: five times of waiting over 15mins each time, with a message that states after 10mins it'll revert to an answer-machine THAT ISN'T MONITORED...begs the question why have one. (nb. this happend yesterday: 20.5.21) You have my email - please get in touch, today.
I purchased a Mother’s Day box for £50, the bath bombs were solid and didn’t dissolve and Lush were completely disinterested in resolving this for me. It obviously wasn’t fresh. This was supposed to be a special gift, I had saved up to buy this gift for my mother and given the price I expected a much better quality product. I won’t ever be purchasing from Lush again. I wouldn’t recommend their products or their customer service.
I ordered one single product a month ago. I still have not received an email stating it has been shipped. They DID CHARGE MY CC RIGHT AEAY HOWEVER! I am currently on hold with their “customer service” for 40 minutes now. SKIP THIS COMPANY!!!!
LUSH Cosmetics is rated 2.7 based on 82 reviews