Made in Tuscany Reviews

2 - 3 Hours
Read Made in Tuscany Reviews

orders@madeintuscany.co.uk

Tell us how Made in Tuscany made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Ordered in November 2019 still no delivery
I have chased and I received a couple of responses thanking me for my patience, but when I eventually cancelled the order in January 2020 I got no more correspondence from the company and still awaiting a refund
I agree. They sent some B.S email with a sob story. Claimed it would no longer be ethical to trade. Ethical ...these scum bags don't know the meaning of the word. They took my hard earned cash on the 31/1 then claim to have gone bust 2 weeks later, after first promising my order was only going to be delayed by a few days. If that were the case they shouldn't have taken my money in the first place. At NO point have they responded to my numerous emails. They have no intention of giving us our money back. Nothing but common thieves. I hope this shower don't intend to trade under another name.
I haven’t received a refund for my order for the past two months. They have been emailing me about cease of trading but they promised a full refund. I recently send them an email and all I got was an automatic reply we are refunding outgoing orders. They have been saying that for over a month.
Now I know that I put my money on a SCAM.
My experience with 'madein tuscany' has been very good. I made a late order just before Christmas, the website clearly stated that I wouldn’t receive in time for Christmas. I followed up after Christmas, I received prompt reply and the Lisbona bag arrived within 2 days. I also received a refund on the postage, so I am grateful for that too.
My son loves his new weekend holdall. It is elegant, practical, roomy and the quality looks great. Thank you!
Great product, love it
Thanks so much for your review, Robyn.
Delivery was fast and the quality of the bag was excellent. Very pleased with my purchase and supplier.
Hi John; I am pleased you received your bag quickly and that you are happy with it- thank you!
Excellent quality at competitive prices. A word of warning though, be prepared to wait and then eventually good things will come. This is not a mass market quick turn around business; which is actually is quite reassuring in today’s world, as you can not hurry great craftsmanship.
Hi Adrian,

We appreciate the review and also your patience! We are looking to ensure the lead times are more accurate where applicable. It's wonderful to hear that quality is important to you.
The bag is great and very well made. Although it took more days than expected to ship the product and almost didn't arrive on time.
Also, the engraving wasn't in the place specified (if it wasn't possible to engrave it where i requested no one even bothered to tell me)
Hi Rosa,

Really pleased you like the bag.

Yes, sometimes the engraving is not where it is requested. It really depends on the bag and how it gets on with the machine! Sometimes it's risky to try to engrave where the customer has asked as it can damage the bag.

So, we have a note on the store that we will try our best to accommodate but otherwise it's left in the capable hands of the professionals in the workshop :)
Really great case it looked amazing and was an awesome christmas present
Excellent quality bag but misleading functionality with shoulder strap. Photos do not show how it is attached and sales team did not know. Can only be attached to bracket rings on carry handle (only 10cm apart) so not a good strap fixing at either end of bag as on other styles with fixing rings. The Gladstone style bag with metal closure is not suitable for shoulder strap even though one is supplied.
Customer service was excellent and I was kept updated regarding the possible delay of my order and informed throughout. On receiving the bag the quality was beyond my expectation, beautifully made and oozing craftsmanship and for the price, very impressed. I would highly recommend "Made in Tuscany' to anyone looking for a quality leather bag.
Hi Jan,

Thank you so much. We're really happy to hear it is 'oozing' craftsmanship- you can't beat that! :)
very good product, good price and fast delivery
Very good customer service and wonderful leather bag.
I was delighted with the bag received from Made in Tuscany. The quality and workmanship is outstanding, and my daughter was absolutely thrilled with her Christmas present. Thank you very much!
I love my bag, the quality is excellent and it's great value for money, thank you
Such a polite helpful company and the handbags are to die for, such beautiful quality, styles and workmanship, wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to everybody
Lovely little bag ideal for travelling and felt belongings would be safe due to the design and number of individual pockets/compartments
Couldn’t recommend this company more. The bag is beautiful and looks like it will last a lifetime. The customer service is the best I’ve had for years.
I purchased 3 beautiful bags. The quality of workmanship was exquisite and the design was extraordinary. I would definitely highly recommend Made In Tuscany to others.
The quality of the bag I ordered was excellent, my only issue was regarding delivery, I feel I wasn't given enough information has to when the product was going to be delivered.
Made in Tuscany is rated 4.83 based on 290 reviews