Mahones Wallpaper Shop Reviews

Takeyasu Hirose
More Photos & Videos
Mahones Wallpaper Shop 5 star review on 23rd January 2020
More Photos & Videos
I have made several purchases here, and they always arrive within at least 2 days! Terrific service.
You people were wonderful to work with. The paper is gorgeous. The navy is perfect.
I still don’t have the wallpaper
Easy to order online...competitive pricing...Arrived in a timely manner and in great condition!
Stunning paper on sale
Friendly personal service
I had high hopes after speaking directly with Mahones via phone. I received this survey prior to receiving my order. The order was placed on January 21 and now, 24 days later, I still do not have my wallpaper. I called after receiving the survey and I hope to receive soon! AND the questions don't fit as No One made delivery. It didn't arrive so no damage. And 24 days and counting...
Mahones Wallpaper Shop is my go to for wallpaper. Amazing selection, professional customer service & quick shipping.
Border went on amazingly easy!
Very pleased with the transaction. The people are very helpful and it is a good company with which to do business. Thanks, Mahones.
Great prices! Super service! Awesome products! Will purchase wallpaper again!
Everything went very smoothly ordering and receiving.
It was easy to order. Received wallpaper in days! Prices were fabulous
Extremely helpful, great customer service, efficient delivery, product was as expected. Overall, a very good experience.
Wonderful staff-easy to contact and products arrived quickly and as pictured.
Great company with excellent customer service. Highly recommended
Prompt delivery, great pricing. Will probably use again!
Very knowledgeable, attentive, and thorough. Always has been outstanding installation. Very satisfied customer and will go to Mahones again for any future wallpaper needs.
My recent order doesn’t get installed until Feb. 13th, but my order arrived of the estimated time I was originally scheduled which made me very happy! Anxious to see it up!
It’s been a pleasure to purchase through Mahones. Excellent customer service and very reliable delivery to Japan. On top of this, great wallpaper selections!
Mahones Wallpaper Shop 5 star review on 30th January 2020
Mr. SAUNDERS IS AN EXCELLENT WALLPAPERER. HE IS EFFICIENT, ACCURATE AND LEAVES EVERYTHING IN ORDER. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM.
Mahones Wallpaper Shop is rated 4.89 based on 347 reviews