Mahones Wallpaper Shop Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Mahones Wallpaper Shop
Under an hour
"Great service and quick delivery."
"I wanted to finish my room but found the wallpaper was discontinued. Mahones was the only vendor that helped me find some in a warehouse.Received my order very quickly-now I can finish my room! Thanks Mahones"
"My order arrived in a timely manner and the employee could not have been nicer and very helpful!"
"Purchased wallpaper for a feature wall. It looks absolutely stunning & everyone who sees it comments on how beautiful it is. Easy to order, great feedback & questions answered quickly. Packaged extremely well. Many thanks."
"Product delivered fast and as promised"
"I have bought several rounds of wallpaper from Mahones. They have never failed me. Very well priced and prompt delivery. A+"
"How I wish I would have checked this site first prior to starting a multi-piece furniture upholstery project..the fabric is so reasonably priced, and service and shipping were perfect! Thank you Mahone's!!"
"A wonderful resource for high end designer papers with discounted pricing. Customer service was so helpful and I received my paper within a few says of placing the order. I will order from Mahoney again and will definitely recommend them to others"
"Couldn't be more pleased. Initially posted an email on a Sunday not expecting anything as I was unfamiliar with the company. But on Monday or Tuesday I received communication. I had been dealing with my local Sherwin Williams re: a Thibaut paper for about a month (having ordered another Thibaut paper thru them last year) and they were continually unable to successfully communicate with Thibaut. But Mahone's had a dedicated phone # or email to them and made very quick work of the whole thing. Follow up was fine too re: shipping etc. Thanks Mahone's."
"Had a defect in one of the rolls of wallpaper- received a new roll within 3 days of making call. Great customer service. Thanks Mahones! Will use this company again."
"I was struggling to obtain the fine quality wallpaper that I had chosen after many tries through other “local distributors “ . When I wasn’t satisfied with the level of knowledge and service for this product, I turned to Mahone’s. Their years of experience and pride allowed me to quickly have my order filled at a reasonable price and was given guidance on exactly what type of paste this paper needed. Recommendation ? Earned !"
"Mahones had the best price BY FAR and delivery was fast. We can't wait to put it up."
"I have an order that is on backorder for two months. However Mahones customer service is excellent. I was notified almost immediately that it was backordered and had the choice of waiting or cancelling. When I had questions, I was again answered by email in a matter of minutes."
"Amazing! 🎀 Thank you for Made my baby's room a magical place 🎀"
"excellent selection, service, and pricing"
"Very fast and efficient and you can’t beat their prices."
"very good service , i will order more from Mahones company"
"Even though I ended up returning the wallpaper I bought...everyone here was amazingly helpful! I would definitely buy from them again!"
"The wallpaper is beautiful and came with clear instructions. The shipping was fast and the price couldn't be beat. Very happy with the service from Mahones!"
"I ordered a tape ribbon from Mahone's and it arrived quickly, was nicely packaged, and it was the best price I could find for this product. I would definitely use this site again."
Mahones Wallpaper Shop is rated 4.92 based on 230 reviews