Makari Reviews

Makari de Suisse
Reveal your ideal skin | Botanical infused | No hydroquinone

877-942-3288

info@makari.com

Tell us how Makari made you happy
Makari 5 star review on 10th April 2021
Makari 5 star review on 28th February 2021
Julian E
Makari 5 star review on 28th February 2021
Julian E
It’s ridiculous. Have barely used it for two weeks now and I got stretch marks from it in my inner thigh even though I used it as the container directed. I’m so sure I got stretch marks from it because I barely have stretch marks on any part of my body. The little I have on my bum are thin and almost invisible. But this stretch marks I got from using makari are thick and space in my inner thigh. I’m so upset about this. It’s just expensive for nothing, stay away.
Just started using the products a week now, will say more as I see difference on my skin
It was terrible. My fair color turned dark and my face started feeling like it was burning. The product sent was fake
Customer service phone Reps for this company are horrible I've placed three orders out of the three i have received only one they refused to accommodate any inconveniences that are caused on their end and the one order of product that I did receive has not been working and it's been almost a month this company is terrible and it never has actual sales they boost the price and then take the percent off to put it back down to regular pricing this is a horrible company even when you get a supervisor on the phone
J'ai reçu ma commande avec 1 des produits déjà ouvert, j'ai signalé le problème, il était convenu que le produit endommagé soit remplacé mais j'ai jamais rien reçu ni été remboursé.
I have not yet recieve my order its being 3weeks now no
I have never received my goods and I called Makari, I was told to call after 5 days to fill a claim. I called on the 6th days for the claim I was once again asked to fill a police report which should have Been said to me the first time. I’m still waiting for my refund.
Be very careful on this site when using your debit cards.someone just empty my account after I order from this site.
I love makari product but the website is not secured.
Not seeing any improvement yet ,,still using the product hopefully it works
I didn’t get my complete package
Am breaking out seriously
I am not a happy customer. I started using makari products May, 2020. My sister was the one that introduced the product to me. I finally decided to try the products this year. I received my first order btw April and may, 2 months later. The face cream gave me a terrible dark discoloration on my cheeks that look like charcoal and bad skin breaks out. This is my first time of bad experience with any product ever and I messaged makari customer care about my pro but got no response. I spent about $500 on makari products and was not satisfied. I believe there should be a way of correcting my skin. I would appreciate it if someone can get in touch ASAP. I am not confident to go anywhere with my face looking like I just get up from a sick bed.
I order for the spf 46and I really hate it as it makes your face kinda white.
Where is my order?!!!!!!
First time of ordering on the last day of July up until now, there's no delivery yet. Right now, there's an investigation going on with the shipping company bcoz my package isn't delivered and its seems missing on the way. I have nothing to recommend right now. I'm till waiting for my order, it's been 15days now!
My cream was open wen it came...I was so disappointed...plus it didnt work as I thought...I didnt like that it was open not sealed
Very good product and am loving it
I have not received my order and is taking too long for any reassurance that I will get them soon. I had very high regard and value for Makari. Never thought I will get this experience but to say am disappointed is an understatement
It made my skin extremely dry, and tanned. It didn't meet me expectations.
Buying from Nigeria is waste of money because is fake pls I need a reliable shop with no regret
Makari is rated 4.34 based on 3,247 reviews