Makari Reviews

Makari de Suisse
Reveal your ideal skin | Botanical infused | No hydroquinone

877-942-3288

info@makari.com

Tell us how Makari made you happy
The body cream was already busted open and liking in order shipment received
made my face more darker
I recommend the face cream to people with dry skin
I bought the clarifying serum to use on my face for a breakout but it’s been 2 weeks but have seen no changes
I am still trying to see the difference.
Didn’t not receive my order, try calling makari couldn’t go through and this is the second time, today I was able to call customer service and they promise to call me back and didn’t call, I’m so disappointed in makari.pls I need you guys to reach out to me, I need my order or refund.
Not working as expected
I didn't see the change on my face yet. I am still give it to work.
I can't really say it is working yet because I started using it not up to two weeks. Fingers crossed.
One of the bottles I ordered was open and spilled all over the box it was shipped in. For this expensive price, we expect that you better package the items or that you do a quality control before shipping it to customers. I hope this was a one time thing otherwise you will lose customers.
I was really loving Makari use it for a week and a half and then boom, i started having pimples all over my face soo disappointed because i thought I had something good! Also Makari is so expensive man i am upset with this. I'll try to use again after these pimples are gone.
I put 3 because i bought 2 ointment in 2 weeks that’s means that one ointment is for one week. I think that for the prise, it’s not normal to pay a new ointment everyweek or every 10 days. If u can see the quantity it’s will be verry nice thank u.
Helps with dark marks
Is so far ok for me.
I received this order earlier than the previous one which I'm 😊 happy but unfortunately my makari premium + duopack expires Nov 2022.that is soo disappointing 😞. How can I buy a facial cream in February and then it's expiration is November same year?
Nice Products. But they take time to be back in stock.
It's in the middle
It’s a good product I will say I am impressed but I am struggling with my acne spot I would love to get something that would help clear it.
The lotions are not a effective as it was before. Did something change? I am not excited about Makari as before!
My skin looks same , has a nice smell and moisturises.
Makari is rated 4.31 based on 4,638 reviews