Makari Reviews

Makari de Suisse
Reveal your ideal skin | Botanical infused | No hydroquinone

877-942-3288

info@makari.com

Tell us how Makari made you happy
Thanks for the coupon.
J'ai acheté trois produits Makari et jusqu'à présent, le résultat n'est pas très concluant mais je n'en suis encore qu'au début (1 semaine). Sur le site, ils disent que les produits n'ont aucun effet secondaire alors que pour moi, depuis que je m'en sers, j'ai un gros soucis de transpiration abondante.
I must say I am impressed my skin started showing improvement within a week all the hyperpigmentation started to fade; only negative thing was it made my skin very dry so I Started using it at night and used a different moisturiser during the day to regain the moisture. I love the smell but honestly the only thing I don't love is how small bottle is... for the price it sold for I expected a bigger size but yeah the actual product is not bad
My orders take so long my last order took 3 weeks. I hope you improve delivery. I was almost giving up. I'm based in Qatar. Shukran
Makari is very good but the shipping should improve and the product takes long to get back in stock
Great product. I am only on my first week. So far no complains.
Ok
Smells good
Since i make a order i haven't receive my order yet
I love Makari products but the duo pack covered my face with acne after one week of use.I don't know what to do to clear the acne off my face, help please.
So far not bad
As of now I haven’t seen a difference on my model but this is my second week using it! So I am waiting to see
Wish shipping was free
Later arrive of order
Shipment took so long
It’s really working on my face but my body and hands are dark. Been using it for a long time now. Still try to make it work because I don’t like changing lotion.
It’s been over 10 days and I haven’t received my order.
The delivery took way to long for a store that is in the same neighbourhood as me

I like i Lekki Lagos Nigeria
No shipping notifications given not after I tried contacting them.
Just started using this makari products. So far so good .
Working perfectly