Makari Reviews

Makari de Suisse
Reveal your ideal skin | Botanical infused | No hydroquinone

877-942-3288

info@makari.com

Tell us how Makari made you happy
I didn't received my order,
Lotion itself is great. However the pump came broken and the amount of lotion is almost nonexistent. I have been using this for a week and it’s almost gone make that make sense. I got beat the bottle against my palms each time I wanna use this. Insane. The price doesn’t meet the amount of lotion received. Never again
I just started using your product and will give u feedback once am done with the first usage. But you delayed a lot with my shipping, i wasn't happy about that at all.
Been using Makari for about two years some sets work great for me and some don’t so I guess u have to figure out what will work for u
I didn’t like this product.It gave me pimples on my face
Tried 2 new products deodorant and rice water toner and didn't like them
I enjoy the soap it's great
I have dark knuckles from this, still. waiting for an improvement
The reason for the three stars is the bad customer service. The last product I purchased which was over $130 after the coupon I used, i was still charged shipping fee and after sending chat messages to their customer service, no one responded to me. Your product may be good but if you have terrible customer service it messes things up. I have not seen much difference on my son’s body but the face cream is helping clear acne and scars.
The products I have bought so far only work for me partially. I am not sure how much I need to spend to find a 100%. I have chosen from the sensitive to normal skin and brightening. Maybe Makari is not just for me. I am giving one last trial.
Entièrement satisfaite des produits commandés! En revanche le délai de livraison de la commande est à améliorer.
I like the product but act of waiting forever to get my product anytime I make order is not encouraging ..that is why am giving them 3 stars
The product works fine. I am only giving a 3 star due to the high cost of delivery. That's unfair to your customers.
It took almost 3 weeks for me to get my product , overall the products are great.
My friend tried to pay and it was super stressful for her, so I had to use my account and purchase for her. It's been a month but she says she's not seen any difference other than her facial skin feels tighter and dryer after a shower. She's using the Naturale range in yellow. Despite following the video instructions, she's noticed 3 - 4 pimples and she never has pimples! Her final feedback : the soap should smell nicer so you enjoy your shower time. The fragrance is very bland
i must paid additional fees for transport and douane to dhl
Smells and feels nice , gradual change in complexin and happy to buy next bottle.
The code advertised on website does not work. No response from customer service chat. Navigating the site for product is not easy. Website not friendly to use.
I made an order about £130 and 1 have not received them now. Try email, calling, no one is responding to me . I am so disappointed
The product I bought is making darker than my original complexion,
Makari is rated 4.3 based on 5,417 reviews