Makari Reviews

Makari de Suisse
Reveal your ideal skin | Botanical infused | No hydroquinone

877-942-3288

info@makari.com

Tell us how Makari made you happy
Silvana Vasconcelos
So far there is no much difference on my skin. I have the face cream, glycerin, body lotion.. the face cream has an unpleasant smell. The lotion and glycerin smell nice though. But I do not see any effect.

Customer service is a horrible experience. They can't have those crazily expensive prices and still charge you for shipping. You have an order of $100 or more. You can't use both your coupon and get free shipping. Free shipping is already a coupon itself which is a sneaky behavior and one thing I hate in business is dealing with a company that deals in bath faith. You are not even sure the products will work for you or not. Cuz let's be real. It might work for some and not work for others. Yet you want to give it a shot despite the very high price. After paying for that high price they ask you to pay for shipping? Ridiculous. Business relationship one O one. Mutual benefits. Both the seller and buyer win, but with makari, you feel more like you are being screwed out of your money. It's like flying Spirit airlines if you see what I mean. Which i did one day years ago and never using them again.
Very disappointed i ordered my products from makari almost $300 i never received my products when i call them i don't get chance to talk to anyone it been 3 weeks
Not happy with my last order
I ordered 4 items and 2 of the items delivered were wrong. I contacted customer service via email and WhatsApp and was told they are confirming with the warehouse. It’s been 2 weeks and I have not gotten a response. I do not need the wrong items delivered and ready to return them but PLEASE send the items I ordered and paid for.
Beware. The website recommends you to use their introduction line, such as naturalle carotonic before using their other products. But even their weakest line can ruin your skin. The Carotonic line which I thought was safe lighten me up extremely fast but then I noticed uneven skin tone between the face cream and body. Once you stop using the product, your skin immediately revert to worse than before. Also, based on my interaction with this company, they don’t care much about customer service either. This review will be way too long if I go into details. Try at your own risk .
What I ordered is not what I got.
I ordered for EXCLUSIVE TONNING MILK and they gave me Body milk, I am highly disappointed
I received the wrong products on one order,got overcharged.spoke to the CSR who informed me she was going to get in touch with the manager and call me back but never did.Called the following day, spoke to the same CSR and she told me to send an email but I never got a response back.
I’m new to Makari and was hoping for a better experience but I guess customer service is not a priority for this company
This cream not for me omg I honestly regret using this cream. I
Never have any break out in my entire life but when I used this product now my face it’s all covered with allergies reactions I will say lots of breakout I’ am in so much pain that I had to go see my family doctor she was shocked because she know me my all life and she know how I do have good skin she gives me a prescription cream
And that’s what I’m using now I’m so hurt I messed up my
Skin with this product omg. I’m at the point that I don’t wanna live my
House that’s how bad I feel. Please be careful when you
Bayer it if I could give zero start I would.
Late delivery
I didn't receive my product.. going to four weeks now..
No any fees back you guys scammed me and never sent my 2 body milk even my friend that used my link for her face cream never got her cream and nothing has been done ever since
Am having red rashes on my chest and beast
I Would never recommend any of my friend to buy your product due to bad experience I encountered with your products and you refused to help me. Unless you corrected the burnt/bumps to my face that I acquired from using your products. Not untill you do so, would I starts recommending your products to friends and family. It is sad that makari products change my face from flawless to mess 😞 😢
I was given the old batch of the Naturalle Multi-action extreme serum. Is in an oily liquid form compared to the cream texture I always buy.

Now I can’t use it on my face because I have sensitive skin that won’t go well with oily products.  It makes my skin become more dry and scaly compared to the cream that moistures my face.

I bought 3 serums and I can’t use them.
I ordered some product uptill now i have not seen what i paid for
It’s ridiculous. Have barely used it for two weeks now and I got stretch marks from it in my inner thigh even though I used it as the container directed. I’m so sure I got stretch marks from it because I barely have stretch marks on any part of my body. The little I have on my bum are thin and almost invisible. But this stretch marks I got from using makari are thick and space in my inner thigh. I’m so upset about this. It’s just expensive for nothing, stay away.
Just started using the products a week now, will say more as I see difference on my skin
It was terrible. My fair color turned dark and my face started feeling like it was burning. The product sent was fake
Customer service phone Reps for this company are horrible I've placed three orders out of the three i have received only one they refused to accommodate any inconveniences that are caused on their end and the one order of product that I did receive has not been working and it's been almost a month this company is terrible and it never has actual sales they boost the price and then take the percent off to put it back down to regular pricing this is a horrible company even when you get a supervisor on the phone
J'ai reçu ma commande avec 1 des produits déjà ouvert, j'ai signalé le problème, il était convenu que le produit endommagé soit remplacé mais j'ai jamais rien reçu ni été remboursé.
Makari is rated 4.33 based on 2,892 reviews