Makari Reviews

Makari de Suisse
Reveal your ideal skin | Botanical infused | No hydroquinone

877-942-3288

info@makari.com

Tell us how Makari made you happy
It took them forever to ship or respond to my emails
La commande a fait un mois pour arriver. Et ma grande surprise je reçois un colis qui n’est pas le mienne. J’ai effectué une transaction d’une valeur de 157,25 EUR et lá je reçois un colis d’une valeur de 79,95 EUR. Je déplore vraiment vos frais de livraison très onéreux et un service après vente trop lent.
Your customer service is poor, shipping/ delivery takes soo long I do not like it
It took me almost a month to get my product and nobody took responsibility for it.
It giving me uneven skin tone and dark knuckles..makari product destroyed my skin serious and gave me shameful hyperpigmentation..
This product gave me irritation on m’y face and pimples too.
am highly disappointed in the products. I contacted makari via email and WhatsApp to see what products will fit. I have never hard stretch marks or horrible acne. Now I have huge stretch marks that you can see regardless of how dark my skin it. My stretch marks feels like my thighs are on fire. My fave has completely broken out. This is very very bad considering how much I paid after seeing all the videos on YouTube. I had dark spots from years ago. Thanks to makari now I have new acne and breaking out. I don’t remember the last time I had and acne break out. ThNk God for masks cos I look terrible. I guess there was nothing to hype about. All these YouTubes just getting paid. Am very very disappointed. My inner thighs and everything man. Man I don’t even want to review cos it’s definitely not worth the hype
It has been more than 1 month now since I ordered products from this company, on 3/25/21 to be precise. Now you are asking me to write a review on the products I have not even seen with my eyes. I have written to beg for the refund on my money but nobody is responding to me. Again, I'm begging you people
Worst customer service ever. Delivery took 3 weeks. I’m never buying again I would definitely not recommend
I spent a lot of money and not a single dark spot vanished. I had absolutely zero stretch marks and now I am disgusted with myself because of the marks I got. My whole tires are damaged. The face set did nothing to me. It was quiet upsetting as I ordered what the consultant recommended for me. Absolutely did nothing in my face Besides minor break out. My thighs are horrible and extremely dark. I definitely will not recommend this. It’s was a lot of money that went to wait.
Not good. Don’t work
Very poor and very very bad Qualität. Therefore I would 't like to introduced afriend of mine to Makari. Few whom I had recommended always rejected it saying no makari products are not good. And its real.
I bought the extreme active intense unify & illuminate argan & carrot oil tone boosting Body Milk, extreme serum, gel and serum. It destroyed my skin. It darkens my skin and gave me stretch marks all over my body and thighs. I bought this product because of the hype even though it is crazily expensive. This product does work at all!
I bought makari naturelle for my skin type not even using for two weeks my skin started developing big patches from the products spreading every way around my body. I contacted them and know one responded to me up to now. I feel like i have ruined my skin forever.
Did not recieve and its marked as delivered. Be careful. Route wants police report and we dont do that for missing post in London.
Bonjour J'ai commandé 10 boîtes de blue cristal oralight le 3 Avril 2021 d'une valeur de 327,23 € payé par PayPal. Je n'ai toujours pas reçu ma commande et je n'ai non plus aucune nouvelle?
I don’t like how the orders takes forever to deliver. My order that I paid for since on the 4th of April up till now now April 18th, hasn’t been delivered yet. I’m disappointed
Excellent delivery and good fragrance
Makati customer is very lacking! When you call the phone you cannot talk to a representative and they put you on hold or the phone doesn’t work at all and the website too sometimes to make our order and I ordered my products almost 16 days now and is reported damage before delivery I expected makati to make an effort and rush my order but not that I have to wait for another 8 business days to receive my products which is not my fault and I have to pay for the price
I don't think Makari value their customers, the product is cool no doubt but effective customer satisfaction is very poor. I made my second order of this product on 1st of April 2021 and i haven't received it until now 18th April 2021. I sent an email and a text message, i didn't get any response until i placed a call. The CS person stated the product was delayed. Delayed without notification or apology email. Not good Makari, you can do better with your services. Don't focus on just product alone, make your customer get full cycle satisfaction.
Makari is rated 4.33 based on 3,342 reviews