Makari Reviews

Makari de Suisse
Reveal your ideal skin | Botanical infused | No hydroquinone

877-942-3288

info@makari.com

Tell us how Makari made you happy
Your UK stockist who is based in Manchester is sending through fake goods unlike the stockist in the London store who provides authentic goods.
I have not received my order. Last week , seven days after my order, II called customer service and they said the order had not moved, but they would create a new order and I would receive it by Wednesday. Today is Saturday and I have not received my order.that should have been here last Wednesday. This confirms that you dont know where my order is, because you are sending me a review?
My order have not shipped. I placed order on feb 5th and up till today feb 20th it has not shipped. This is so sad.
Poorly trained Customer service. I placed my order on 2/4/2021 and even paid for shipping yet I still haven’t received any update about my order. I try calling the customer service on Friday and Saturday it when straight to voicemail. I NEED MY MONEY BACK ....... sixteen days still no update where my order is.
First of all it was soo hard to get the lotion out it the bottle, secondly I started itching when I used the product.i had an allergic reaction to it.stopped using it immediately.
Displeased at the moment
I ordered a product since January 23,2021 and I haven’t received the package neither is there any update. ☹️☹️
Your product is so very bed i don’t like it it make dark i want my money back plz
I returned the order crystal blue but each of the makari staffs I spoke to has different information for the items. The items was returned two weeks ago but I just don’t know when to get my refund
Too bad. Orders wasn’t delivered and they’re not willing to help! Bad customers service
Bonjour, encore je n'ai pas reçu de réponse et nouvelle concernant mes commandes.
So far there is no much difference on my skin. I have the face cream, glycerin, body lotion.. the face cream has an unpleasant smell. The lotion and glycerin smell nice though. But I do not see any effect.

Customer service is a horrible experience. They can't have those crazily expensive prices and still charge you for shipping. You have an order of $100 or more. You can't use both your coupon and get free shipping. Free shipping is already a coupon itself which is a sneaky behavior and one thing I hate in business is dealing with a company that deals in bath faith. You are not even sure the products will work for you or not. Cuz let's be real. It might work for some and not work for others. Yet you want to give it a shot despite the very high price. After paying for that high price they ask you to pay for shipping? Ridiculous. Business relationship one O one. Mutual benefits. Both the seller and buyer win, but with makari, you feel more like you are being screwed out of your money. It's like flying Spirit airlines if you see what I mean. Which i did one day years ago and never using them again.
Very disappointed i ordered my products from makari almost $300 i never received my products when i call them i don't get chance to talk to anyone it been 3 weeks
Not happy with my last order
I ordered 4 items and 2 of the items delivered were wrong. I contacted customer service via email and WhatsApp and was told they are confirming with the warehouse. It’s been 2 weeks and I have not gotten a response. I do not need the wrong items delivered and ready to return them but PLEASE send the items I ordered and paid for.
Beware. The website recommends you to use their introduction line, such as naturalle carotonic before using their other products. But even their weakest line can ruin your skin. The Carotonic line which I thought was safe lighten me up extremely fast but then I noticed uneven skin tone between the face cream and body. Once you stop using the product, your skin immediately revert to worse than before. Also, based on my interaction with this company, they don’t care much about customer service either. This review will be way too long if I go into details. Try at your own risk .
What I ordered is not what I got.
I ordered for EXCLUSIVE TONNING MILK and they gave me Body milk, I am highly disappointed
I received the wrong products on one order,got overcharged.spoke to the CSR who informed me she was going to get in touch with the manager and call me back but never did.Called the following day, spoke to the same CSR and she told me to send an email but I never got a response back.
I’m new to Makari and was hoping for a better experience but I guess customer service is not a priority for this company
This cream not for me omg I honestly regret using this cream. I
Never have any break out in my entire life but when I used this product now my face it’s all covered with allergies reactions I will say lots of breakout I’ am in so much pain that I had to go see my family doctor she was shocked because she know me my all life and she know how I do have good skin she gives me a prescription cream
And that’s what I’m using now I’m so hurt I messed up my
Skin with this product omg. I’m at the point that I don’t wanna live my
House that’s how bad I feel. Please be careful when you
Bayer it if I could give zero start I would.
Late delivery
I didn't receive my product.. going to four weeks now..
Makari is rated 4.34 based on 3,052 reviews