Makari Reviews

Makari de Suisse
Reveal your ideal skin | Botanical infused | No hydroquinone

877-942-3288

info@makari.com

Tell us how Makari made you happy
I STRONGLY DO NOT RECOMMEND MAKARI SCAMMING FRAUD COMPANY TO ANYBODY I HAVE ATTACHED PROOF OF OUR MAILS ON HOW THEY SCAMMED ME AND NO LONGER REPLYING Do not waste your money placing a big order I recently ordered an item worth £128+ odd in total including tax and delivery protection I never received my tracking order to chase up my order all I ever got was a mail saying they’ve delivered my parcel so I contacted makari through the email they attached on the site because I haven’t received my order and makari ignored the living life out of me until I started a chat through the live chat box on their site that’s when somebody from their team replied to my mail and pretended that they’re sorry I haven’t received my order and that they’ll chase it up and send me a new order (bullshit they made me run after them stressing all week for something I’m rightly owned as I paid for my item and delivery protection you’d think they’ll trace this up and find out where my item was left at as it’s clearly not with me or neighbours) Makari wanted me to wait for 5 more days which I did just to find out they are basically scammers who don’t care for their customers and their orders they said somebody else would get back to me just for them to pass me on to the company who was meant to deliver my item and failed to do so! The company then told me to report this to the police to get a incident number and get back to them to proceed this. I called 101 and explained to them what stressful weeks I’ve been going through with makari the police then told me that I should infact contact makari directly as that’s who I placed my order with or my bank! I then contacted makari to tell them what the police said and guess what? I was ignored and back to square one! I had to call my bank to explain and my bank then advised me again to contact makari to get my item or my money back before they step in and guess what? Makari ignored me again now I have to waste more money going into the bank with proof of everything next week And today makari had the audacity to send me an email to leave them a bloody feedback without even replying to my last mail in regards to my order not being received so yes I do not recommend these scammers to nobody but if you want to shop from them? Do it at your own risk This feedback is left on 27/11/2021 at 13:00 by an unsatisfied customer who’s been neglected by this company and scammed by them for weeks now
I buy soap, lotion and glycerin on November 11. Until now, I didn’t receive my package.I call so many time no body can help me .
I got bad result. Acne/Eczema all over my face .I had use the same product in pass I was pleased with but this time I wasn’t lucky.
I am very disappointed in Makari as i write this review. I am a 10 year faithful customer of Makari and i have used the Voile du Corps lotion all those years. My recent purchase of two bottles of the Voile du Corps was a huge disappointment coupled with frustration as i first noticed that the smelled was just different and the writings on the front of the bottles are now in French( no longer called ‘ voile du corps’ but Lotion pour mains et corps’ which is a poor french translation). When you order online the bottle appears with the name Voile de Corps and when you receive it, it has a different name.The worst thing was that i started developing a rash all over my skin accompanied with unbereable itching. I thought it was an allergic reaction to a soap that i was using at the time, which i immediately stopped, but that didn’t help. The itching continued as it didn’t come to my mind to stop Makari. Mind you as soon as i stop the lotion the itching and rash were gone. I decided to do some digging on the ingredients , that’s when i realized that many of the ingredients that they list on the bottles are not listed on their website as part of the ingredients ( Hydrolyzed wheat, Butyphenyl, Hexyl Cinnamal,Linalool for instance). Another big change i noticed is that the current Voile du corps is lightening, which was not the case on past versions. This is a very sneaky way of changing products, if you happened to change some ingredients or started a different product line just be transparent with your customers. I will be definitely contacting your Corporate! A very disappointed customer that will no longer buy your products , i would have rated with a zero star if that option was given and posted a picture of my rash and the differences on the bottles so that customers could see.
My product was shipped via USPS Priority Mail on 11/08/2021. I never received it. Makari has not replied to my email. I guess I need to take this up with my credit card company.
The pop up ADs in your page is very distracting and annoying.
Very poor service... Since two months and now haven't received my package until now
Not happy with the company or product. The company had to send my item twice. The first item was packaged so poorly is was destroyed in transit. They didn’t put anything inside the box to support the heavy bottle. I had to waste for the company to blame the postal service for the damage to receive another order. Pretty sure the lotion is making my skin darker. Waste of money. Won’t order again.
Worst company to deal with customer service very poor !
Rate zero because makari is not reliable
Very poor experience with makari recently. Purchased order almost $100 for two products and received wrong time. Called to inquire and was giving the run around via chat and phone call attempts. I explained wrong product received but kept telling me it’s exact product. I called customer service and the manager assured me with confirmation wro no product and will ship correct product and return label to send back the one I received. Then later via chat lady telling me it’s same product like I am so dumb person. I said show proof same me two different product Exclusive advanced lightening and dark spot corrector. Please how is it the same.. stupid ass. Now I am told my returning shipping label cancelled, I have to pay shipping myself and will not be getting correct order. I called customer support and advised manager approved for return label but now I have to place new order. All this delay when I have upcoming trip on Nov 3rd. This is insane and was treated poorly. I will not be purchasing from makari anytime soon. I’m so disappointed and annoyed by their service. This is clearly your mistake instead of correcting it back sending me return label and sending me the correct order I placed. Please learn the products you are selling online. Customers are not stupid to place same product when prices don’t match. Telling me a $30 vs $85 are same
I bought makari items but I didn't get them. I think you have a bad service.
I am a new customer that was referred by a friend. I must say the most disappointing thing is I haven't been able to talk to anyone who would advise me on what to buy for my skin. I called and was told to write and a skin specialist qould get back to me! No one ever did as a result I have made blunders, bought products that were wrong for my skin and had ro return them. Basically I have been teaching myself and still am not even sure if the products I have bought are the right ones. Your products are very expensive and I feel you should have SOMEONE READY TO HELP YOUR CUSTOMERS, ANSWER OUR QUESTIONS AND ADVISE US ON WHAT TO BUY especially to new customers that don't know much about your products and are trying them for the first time.
I purchased goods 15 days ago & I’m yet to receive it.
Poor customer service
I haven’t received my order that I ordered on the 28 th of September. I have emailed and no help. Worst service ever I will not buy again and I am posting on my IG all my 10k followers will k ow about this and will stay away from you.
Makari is given me spot,and making my face to dark
Am not that satisfied
Customer service is very poor, they are not willing to talk to you and it take them forever to get back at you, It's been a months now since I ordered from them, they have taken my money( first thing they did) and have not received any update on my order,very disappointed.
Shipping with this company is HORRIBLE. And they charge almost 14 dollars even After spending over 200 dollars. Took three weeks for me to get my order and I am in USA. Will go some where Else
Makari is rated 4.30 based on 4,101 reviews