Makari Reviews

Makari de Suisse
Reveal your ideal skin | Botanical infused | No hydroquinone

877-942-3288

info@makari.com

Tell us how Makari made you happy
Makari 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Makari 5 star review on 1st February 2021
Osayande Peace
Makari 5 star review on 1st February 2021
Mamy Kamuanya
I like makari exclusive body lotion and serum. I'm using makari baby lotion and baby hair & body foaming gel for my kids and my baby for 2months old. I like how it smelling you dont need to used baby collagen it smelling good. My baby adapt a clean and complete body. He's feeling in joy every day. I'll ordering again . Thanks you Makari de suisse.
I have always loved makari
Posted 1 hour ago
Once I stop using the for like one week it affected my face ( pil)
Great stuff
I ordered day and night cream. I am very pleased with this product from 2019 that I have acne problem all disappearing incredible.I've been looking for a product that may suit me. me. I finally found a product that does. Thanks Makari🙏
Everything is perfect. My skin is glowing.
I got my order faster than I expected..thank you
I love makari
Les produits sont excellents.
Makari 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
I got my deliveries on time , their products are excellent, just what I needed for my hyperpigmentation and moisturising. The scent is divine too.. nothing harsh like other companies.
I just started using the extreme glycerin and so far I love the smell... feels a bit sticky before it dries .

I also purchased the Makari body wash .. it’s amazing on my skin ..
I started 1 week ago and I see the change on my skin. I recommend 100%
PRODUIT UN PEU TROP CHERE PAR RAPPORT A LA QUANTITE FRAIS D ENVOI EXCESSIF MIS A PART CA JE SUIS EN TRAIN DE TESTER LA GAMME ET JE VERRAIS LES RESULTATS A LA FIN
Amazing products for my sensitive skin. The only product that does not give me pimple outbreaks.
I love Makari products it leaves my skin bright and so smooth! I definitely recommend to my friends 😉
Great product
I've used a few of Makari products and I'm satisfied thus far. I've used the catatonic cream and serum on my face and I like how it even out my skin tone and give it a glow.
Base on the result that I've had so far by using the different products, I believe I will be using these products for a long time, once they're available.

I like the fact that these products have a lot of plant base ingredients which has been doing wonders for my skin. I've had issues with acne, eczema and sensitive skin but by using these products I realized that the issue have been significantly reduced and I'm therefore happy with the results
I started using Makari products over 4 years now and for those couple of years the products seemed to really work. Now from Hormonal changes I have acne on my cheeks and patches of dark spots on the side of my temples. At this point I really don’t know which Makari products to use because what I’ve been using so far it hasn’t been working lately. Other than that I still highly recommend using Makari products. I believe it’s time to switch to a mature Makari product I’am just not sure which one will work for me at this point. I love Makari♥️♥️♥️
I have been using makari back in the days (2014) from makari.com until I bought a chip one at one of this african market and it seriously damaged my skin and I stop it for a while. I have started again couple months ago. It's working extremely great on my skin.
Thank you makari❤️. Will recommend it👍
Very effective and of good quality
You people are great but some of your distributors like house of beauty are tarnishing your image.
Makari is rated 4.34 based on 3,034 reviews