Makari Reviews

Makari de Suisse
Reveal your ideal skin | Botanical infused | No hydroquinone

877-942-3288

info@makari.com

Tell us how Makari made you happy
I like makari exclusive body lotion and serum. I'm using makari baby lotion and baby hair & body foaming gel for my kids and my baby for 2months old. I like how it smelling you dont need to used baby collagen it smelling good. My baby adapt a clean and complete body. He's feeling in joy every day. I'll ordering again . Thanks you Makari de suisse.
Your products are perfect I'm very satisfied my skin is wonderful thx alot
I’ve not had any allergies since I started using your products. I’ve always had skin problems and nothing seemed to work until I tried Makari. Thanks for the high quality products. The parcel arrived on time and everything was intact, kudos.
Very good product! Texture of my skin smother. I like the result.
Nice smell, does the job but will leave you with dark knuckles. Will stop it
Shipping was fast. I hage used the products for barely a week but can see major results. The products smell really good. Satisfied!
Is being a week now i purchased the Naturalle Extreme set and I’m Loving my skin already
I love it and it came the next morning
My makari order compliment both my face and body without a complain.
My product was late and missing pieces in my package and it looked Tampered with... I need an exchange.. I do not know how to get in contact with the makari team
Very good soap and smells wonderful
feels smooth, smells nice and my skin is glowing.
I didn’t get my order
So I have realized you only post good reviews, since I don't see my review when I posted it.
Happy
Just loving it! Although I haven't gotten result yet, but I'm sure it'll yield a positive one due to texture......
My package came so fast and intact I love it
I would give Ostar if I could,This is a cheap company. Bottle packaging is cheap, shipping packaging is cheap. And I have tried two different lotions from them,but they are not as active as the company say. I will not be buying anymore. They charge soo much for lotions that don't even work. I would pay heaven and earth for something that gi e results. I have paid soo much for the products I purchased from makari, but they don't really do nothing on the skin. I can't keep spending money for trash like that.
Been using makari for 12yrs now. I trust the quality of the products and they’re just perfect for my skin glow!
I am very happy with my Makari. My skin looks so beautiful ❤❤
Best lotion This lotion makes my skin shiny. I will recommend to everyone. You will never be deceived 🥰🥰🥰
Makari is rated 4.30 based on 4,139 reviews