Makari Reviews

Makari de Suisse
Reveal your ideal skin | Botanical infused | No hydroquinone

877-942-3288

info@makari.com

Tell us how Makari made you happy
I usually buy for my mom every time I travel to go visit her. She loves loves loves Makari and hasn’t used any other skin care since discovering this line 5 years ago. Shipping Is always fast.
Very good product
I will recommend makari products to anyone looking for a clear complexion.
Makari thanks you for your great products but please make sure you send us a shipping confirmation details so that we will be able to track our package.
Body beautifying milk and exfoliating body wash and soap the best cream and body wash I have ever used they make my skin glow and more beautiful. I have been using them for over 6 years now. I feel more confident and bold when it comes to my skin
Shipping was very fast,and customer service is top notch! Items came neatly packed! Overall, am satisfied with my order and will be placing another order as soon as am done with my products!! Thanks Makari, y'all are the real MVP'S😘👏
Still on the products,I have noticed just a little difference maybe I didn’t choose the right products for my skin type
I have not used the product yet. But could you improve on your shipping. No tracking number given to me until i asked where my product was.
Best face serum and best body lotion ever. I have been using makari for 14 years. The products never disappoints.
works well on me
I have been using the Makari naturalle line for just about a week or so now ok I haven’t seen a big difference but I will continue to use and hopefully I’ll see that look I’ve been searching for.
One week of use, I can already see the difference! Thanks
Excellent products will recommend
I only trust makari to make my skin light and glow
Very good product
The skin care line that gives you an overhaul , I can’t do without my makari products , from my face Cleanser’s , the body bath products , the body lotions , creams , my face creams etc , all are excellent.
The website coupons are fake, it can't be use when purchasing products on the website.
I love these products nice perfume
Nice