Makari Reviews

Makari de Suisse
Reveal your ideal skin | Botanical infused | No hydroquinone

877-942-3288

info@makari.com

Tell us how Makari made you happy
I like makari exclusive body lotion and serum. I'm using makari baby lotion and baby hair & body foaming gel for my kids and my baby for 2months old. I like how it smelling you dont need to used baby collagen it smelling good. My baby adapt a clean and complete body. He's feeling in joy every day. I'll ordering again . Thanks you Makari de suisse.
Postage is too high
I had heard about Makari since I was in Nigeria but for the fear of getting a fake product, I decided not to try it until I joined my Husband in the United States. I got the exclusive carotonic set and it was soo good on my skin. I loved the serum and glycerine so much. I decided to try the Makari Blue crystal serum and soap and I must say its the Bam!!!. It made my spots and Acne disappear. My skin feels smoother, brighter and radiant. I am glued. I love the fact that the Blue crystal line does not whiten me but just helps remove the acne spots and dead skin look on my face. I will certainly get this products over and over again. I recommend Makari to anyone looking to have a more radiant and Beautiful skin.
I love it. The naturelle set is amazing
Awesome delivery so fast
Carrot botanical body oil feels so good on my skin.
Excellent products
I have been searching for products for even-toned skin that will do what they claim they will do. I have used many, thrown many in the trash, and wasted a lot of money. Until I started using Makari, I had not purchased any that lived up to the standards of these products.
Please please and please don’t buy this product especially for a baby I bought everything for my baby from them it gave her a terrible rash the doctors where so suspicious of the product I contacted customer care they ignored me and never spoke about it
I placed my order with my correct details. I’m yet to get this order, I have tried contacting customer care on WhatsApp and I even emailed them but it wouldn’t go through. I haven’t received my order since 2 weeks now .
The products are great for my delicate skin-type
Great product
I'm so happy for the items I bought.I started seeing results already. Thank you
Works great
I really Love it
Just received my package. Delivery was on time. I do love the scent.
Makari is simply the best for my skin. We are glued
The mask is amazing. My face feels great and smooth. I love it.
Excellent products and customer service
What a wonderful product, my skin is soft and the serum smells soooooo good. Thanks makary team
Es muy bueno, a mi me gusta mucho
Makari is rated 4.32 based on 3,504 reviews