Makari Reviews

Makari de Suisse
Reveal your ideal skin | Botanical infused | No hydroquinone

877-942-3288

info@makari.com

Tell us how Makari made you happy
Am getting dark with the product I ordered so am trying to change it but when I send massage it comes back error,i need help to change for the best tnx
still haven't received my order it been one month
Not satisfactory
The products looks good, the package is fantastic which made me excited when I got it, unfortunately it didn't work for me infact I look darker with break outs even after getting d multi action extrem and the clarifying serum which seem to be my last hope really don't know what to do at moment.
Your body toning glycerin does not lighten dark spots bemishes and scars at all. I would love to trade it for a skin lightening lotion with organiclarine in it.
I never received my order. I don't really know what to do in order to get delivered. since two weeks my order was placed. I wonder if that order is still on the way.
Been overcharged and after many emails the Issue still not solve. It’s an unfortunate headache that I didn’t sign for. I flagged the mistake as soon as I was charged but instead of Makari adjusting the amount as requested by Afterpay No, Makari made me became the middle man between Afterpay and Makari. Super wrong. Oh issue not solve still
I like the scent but I HATE that I spent so much money and the lotions are not moisturizing as the description says, I don’t want to have to layer on several products just for moisturizing effect. I should be able to not get ashy at all at these prices!!
The package arrived too late and the lotion's bottle cracked open making a mess in the box
I paid for express n still not gotten it
I don't like the extra $4.41 route protection fee in addition to shipping and handling fee. Its a rip off.
I am getting a lot of skin outbreaks after using Makari products. It’s a shame such expensive products cause skin discomfort
Ok I have nothing to add
I was not happy because i paid around 20 $ for tax 20 $ extra paiement to DHL very sad.
I do not see any changement
You guys delivery is very poor
I didn't get my order, was sent to another address, was promised they will send another one. Its 4 wks now☹☹☹☹
I can’t see a significant result in regards to my skin and it’s too expensive ,
I am so disappointed in the way I was treated by Makari considering the fact that I have been a loyal customer for more than two years now. I bought a baby lotion, baby oil, baby wash, cologne and it got spilt in the box when it arrived and I took pictures when they arrived. I contacted Makari but I did not get any replacement. It took more than two months to get a reply and I have still not had any replacement of those items. They asked for pictures which I sent to them and then they sent me to a third party that I do not know. I bought the  items from makari and not from that third party.
Customer service is bad!