Makari Reviews

Makari de Suisse
Reveal your ideal skin | Botanical infused | No hydroquinone

877-942-3288

info@makari.com

Tell us how Makari made you happy
I have been using Makari for quite some time now but I'm have white spots on my legs and I j using , I was using your body beautifying milk and later its Argan lotion. Why do I have whitespots on my leg?
I got rushes all over my face
The products took so long to get to me
It not even natural as they described it it bleached your skin and make your skin look old and poor with so many dark spot stop bleaching your skin black is beautiful
My order was messed up and I received the wrong item. Contacted customer service but no response until 3 days later cos it was on a Friday evening. Then the product I initially ordered could not be sent cos Makari ran out.
Items were received without a manufacture seal. He distant to use the products.
Seriously not what I think! I have bin earring of makeri since when I was 18yesrs and now I'm 34 just starting using it and all I get from it is pimples on my face and for my skill it's so dry....😐
Just started using don’t know yet. Thanks
I was not impressed by the service I got. First 3k extra was deducted from my account for products and services I was supposed to pay 25k for. Secondly the delivery man was very rude.
It gave me break outs so I discontinued
Most of your coupons on line dose not work. I called in did my order with an agent over the phone that promised to send me samples with my order that never came as usual. I had requested to have your catalog multiple times they will confirm it but sadly never received any!!! I also sure the 12% promised for this review is not real🤣
I like the consistency of this product but I couldn't digest the strong smell. I tried, but I could not keep using it.
I have been using Makari for 10+ years and never had to return a product for smell or performance.
I requested to have the package delivered to a different address but it was not.
Did not like it
Poor customer service, late delivery
I received my items one week ago and I wrote an email to customer service because I would like to return the items but since then I have not heard back from you and I am still waiting to see what I can do.
Well I cannot give a review until I receive all my order.. I made 2 orders and I have only received 1 order. So I am waiting for the rest of my order..
Bonjour,
je n'ai toujours pas reçu mon colis . Puis je savoir pourquoi ?
Merci de votre retour
I placed an order for 2nos of an item but only one was delivered and up until this very moment I haven’t heard from Makari even though I sent a mail to make my complain.
As at now my order which was placed on the 2nd of May is still to reach me. I am really disappointed. Kindly look into this please.
Makari is rated 4.32 based on 2,405 reviews