Makari Reviews

Makari de Suisse
Reveal your ideal skin | Botanical infused | No hydroquinone

877-942-3288

info@makari.com

Tell us how Makari made you happy
Makari 5 star review on 23rd February 2021
Makari 5 star review on 1st February 2021
Osayande Peace
Makari 5 star review on 1st February 2021
Mamy Kamuanya
Been overcharged and after many emails the Issue still not solve. It’s an unfortunate headache that I didn’t sign for. I flagged the mistake as soon as I was charged but instead of Makari adjusting the amount as requested by Afterpay No, Makari made me became the middle man between Afterpay and Makari. Super wrong. Oh issue not solve still
I like the scent but I HATE that I spent so much money and the lotions are not moisturizing as the description says, I don’t want to have to layer on several products just for moisturizing effect. I should be able to not get ashy at all at these prices!!
The package arrived too late and the lotion's bottle cracked open making a mess in the box
I paid for express n still not gotten it
I don't like the extra $4.41 route protection fee in addition to shipping and handling fee. Its a rip off.
I am getting a lot of skin outbreaks after using Makari products. It’s a shame such expensive products cause skin discomfort
Ok I have nothing to add
I was not happy because i paid around 20 $ for tax 20 $ extra paiement to DHL very sad.
I do not see any changement
You guys delivery is very poor
I didn't get my order, was sent to another address, was promised they will send another one. Its 4 wks now☹☹☹☹
I can’t see a significant result in regards to my skin and it’s too expensive ,
I am so disappointed in the way I was treated by Makari considering the fact that I have been a loyal customer for more than two years now. I bought a baby lotion, baby oil, baby wash, cologne and it got spilt in the box when it arrived and I took pictures when they arrived. I contacted Makari but I did not get any replacement. It took more than two months to get a reply and I have still not had any replacement of those items. They asked for pictures which I sent to them and then they sent me to a third party that I do not know. I bought the  items from makari and not from that third party.
Customer service is bad!
I’ve used this product for 7yrs now.It seems the quality has been reduced cos it’s not giving me the same results like before. I use the soap,lotion,glycerin,day and night cream but it’s not working.pls bring back the old Makari that we know
good but very little product on the bottle
I don’t have no feedback because I haven’t gotten my orders.
I have been using Makari for quite some time now but I'm have white spots on my legs and I j using , I was using your body beautifying milk and later its Argan lotion. Why do I have whitespots on my leg?
I got rushes all over my face
The products took so long to get to me
Makari is rated 4.34 based on 3,031 reviews