Makari Reviews

4.30 Rating 4,139 Reviews
84 %
of reviewers recommend Makari
Merchant Metrics
Shipping & Delivery
Delivery Methods
Postal Service, Courier
Average Delivery Time
Over 7 Days
On-time Delivery
97%
Accurate And Undamaged Orders
Greater than 91%
Customer Service
Communication Channels
Email, Telephone
Read Makari Reviews

About Makari:

Makari de Suisse
Reveal your ideal skin | Botanical infused | No hydroquinone

Visit Website

Phone:

877-942-3288

Email:

info@makari.com

Write Your review

Tell us how Makari made you happy
Help future customers by talking about customer service, price, delivery, returns & refunds.
Minimum 10 characters
Would you like to add a photos or videos?
Strengthen your review by uploading photos & videos.
Drag files here or browse
(Supported files: jpg, png, mpeg, ogg, mp4 & webm)
What's your name?
Leave this blank if you'd like to publish your review anonymously.
(Optional)
What's your email?
We need your email address to verify that your review is genuine
Please note that we may share your email with the company to verify your order.
Makari is the best Skin Care products you can ever dream of... But some of the Makari distributors are not Competent enough in doing their job in terms of shipping process especially their distributor in Germany Mannheim... Makari really have to do something about that
Helpful Report
Posted 5 months ago
Bonjour J'ai commandé 10 boîtes de blue cristal oralight le 3 Avril 2021 d'une valeur de 327,23 € payé par PayPal. Je n'ai toujours pas reçu ma commande et je n'ai non plus aucune nouvelle?
Helpful Report
Posted 7 months ago
I don’t like how the orders takes forever to deliver. My order that I paid for since on the 4th of April up till now now April 18th, hasn’t been delivered yet. I’m disappointed
Helpful Report
Posted 7 months ago
I don't think Makari value their customers, the product is cool no doubt but effective customer satisfaction is very poor. I made my second order of this product on 1st of April 2021 and i haven't received it until now 18th April 2021. I sent an email and a text message, i didn't get any response until i placed a call. The CS person stated the product was delayed. Delayed without notification or apology email. Not good Makari, you can do better with your services. Don't focus on just product alone, make your customer get full cycle satisfaction.
Helpful Report
Posted 7 months ago
Bonjour j'ai commandé le 3 avril 2021 10 boîtes de blue cristal oralight. 327,23 euros Nous sommes le 17 avril. Aucune nouvelle de ma commande,aucun dialogue rien. J'ignore si ma commande a été expédiée ou pas ???
Helpful Report
Posted 7 months ago
The shipment is bad.it takes too long.paying for shipping at least should speed up the process .you are the worst sellers of makari
Helpful Report
Posted 8 months ago
I never received my order. I don't really know what to do in order to get delivered. since two weeks my order was placed. I wonder if that order is still on the way.
Helpful Report
Posted 9 months ago
Bonjour, encore je n'ai pas reçu de réponse et nouvelle concernant mes commandes.
Helpful Report
Posted 1 year ago
Body Beautifiying Milk formula has changed but still good enough. Caviar Clarifying Glycerin bottle cap is literally the WORST. Hard to open CAP and if not careful all the CAP will remove while opening and SPILL a lot of content. Makarfi really need to improve on their Packaging.
Helpful Report
Posted 1 year ago
Seriously not what I think! I have bin earring of makeri since when I was 18yesrs and now I'm 34 just starting using it and all I get from it is pimples on my face and for my skill it's so dry....😐
Helpful Report
Posted 1 year ago
I’m disappointed, the product didn’t work at all. My skin becomes too dark .
Helpful Report
Posted 4 months ago
J'ai commandé mes produits chez vous pendant un an ,aucun bon résultat,le service clientèle nul ,vous n arrivez même pas à satisfaire vos clients, vos produits sont chères pour rien ,en plus de ça je payais des frais de transport très cher tous ça pour ne pas être satisfaite
Helpful Report
Posted 4 months ago
I got my order on time
Helpful Report
Posted 4 months ago
Got the product a few days ago but have already seen improvement in my complexion.The smell is great. Would highly recommend it
Helpful Report
Posted 5 months ago
For a week that I use I noticed that I blackened is this normal?
Helpful Report
Posted 5 months ago
Received my Makari products few days ago, and I am already seeing the wonderful work of the products. My black spots are fading away. Wow
Helpful Report
Posted 6 months ago
Le 3 avril 2021 j'ai commandé 10 boîtes de blue cristal oralight. 3 semaines après ma commande n'ayant eu aucune nouvelle ni reçu ma commande j'ai envoyé 3 mails pas de réponse. tel pas de réponse. Je me suis alors tourné vers PayPal pour une réclamation à partir de ce moment une certaine Pearl a daigné me répondre. Et je reçois commande annulée et remboursée. Quand j'ai demande pourquoi pearl m'a répondu que parce que j'ai réclamé auprès de PayPal. Le problème c'est que je n'ai toujours pas reçu le remboursement de mes 327,23 € J'ai jamais eu aucun problème avec aucun marchand pour un achat en ligne. Et franchement ce site est à fuir. Vous pouvez avoir vos produits Makari de suisse ailleurs. La preuve j'ai commandé chez makari.fr et j'ai reçu mes boîtes sans aucun tracas. Juste j'aimerai quand même récupérer mes 327,23 € c'est pas une petite Somme c'est le quart de mon salaire. Merci
Helpful Report
Posted 6 months ago
Trois sérums à un prix très cher pour se rendre compte que ça ne marche pas. Au lieu de clarifier mon visage et l’unifier. Ça l’assombrie et me donne des boutons . Ces produits ne sont plus efficaces.
Helpful Report
Posted 6 months ago
I have been using makari body beautifying milk for years now but the last 3 I bought have been extremely disappointing, they were itching and burning my skin, so I threw them away and still went to the website and bought one more just to be sure and it was the exact same terrible quality. Also, you charge me for international postage but the return address on the package is in the UK. I’m terribly sad and disappointed. I don’t know if this is the new Makari quality but something is terribly wrong and I hope that you fix it.
Helpful Report
Posted 6 months ago
It took them forever to ship or respond to my emails
Helpful Report
Posted 7 months ago
Makari is rated 4.30 based on 4,139 reviews