Makari Reviews

Makari de Suisse
Reveal your ideal skin | Botanical infused | No hydroquinone

877-942-3288

info@makari.com

Tell us how Makari made you happy
Bonjour J'ai commandé 10 boîtes de blue cristal oralight le 3 Avril 2021 d'une valeur de 327,23 € payé par PayPal. Je n'ai toujours pas reçu ma commande et je n'ai non plus aucune nouvelle?
I don’t like how the orders takes forever to deliver. My order that I paid for since on the 4th of April up till now now April 18th, hasn’t been delivered yet. I’m disappointed
I don't think Makari value their customers, the product is cool no doubt but effective customer satisfaction is very poor. I made my second order of this product on 1st of April 2021 and i haven't received it until now 18th April 2021. I sent an email and a text message, i didn't get any response until i placed a call. The CS person stated the product was delayed. Delayed without notification or apology email. Not good Makari, you can do better with your services. Don't focus on just product alone, make your customer get full cycle satisfaction.
Bonjour j'ai commandé le 3 avril 2021 10 boîtes de blue cristal oralight. 327,23 euros Nous sommes le 17 avril. Aucune nouvelle de ma commande,aucun dialogue rien. J'ignore si ma commande a été expédiée ou pas ???
The shipment is bad.it takes too long.paying for shipping at least should speed up the process .you are the worst sellers of makari
I never received my order. I don't really know what to do in order to get delivered. since two weeks my order was placed. I wonder if that order is still on the way.
Bonjour, encore je n'ai pas reçu de réponse et nouvelle concernant mes commandes.
Body Beautifiying Milk formula has changed but still good enough. Caviar Clarifying Glycerin bottle cap is literally the WORST. Hard to open CAP and if not careful all the CAP will remove while opening and SPILL a lot of content. Makarfi really need to improve on their Packaging.
Seriously not what I think! I have bin earring of makeri since when I was 18yesrs and now I'm 34 just starting using it and all I get from it is pimples on my face and for my skill it's so dry....😐
Makati customer is very lacking! When you call the phone you cannot talk to a representative and they put you on hold or the phone doesn’t work at all and the website too sometimes to make our order and I ordered my products almost 16 days now and is reported damage before delivery I expected makati to make an effort and rush my order but not that I have to wait for another 8 business days to receive my products which is not my fault and I have to pay for the price
I suppose to receive my order since Saturday April the 3rd .but I didn't receive it what is going on when I should receive my order
I broke out after using the Naturelle set for dry and sensitive skin. I reached out and no one has responded back, horrible customer service.
Hello makari.. I ordered some products on the 26th of march, and usually you guys send me an email afterwards.. But this time i didn't get nothing.. Please confirm my order. I used Afterpay as my payment method. I attached a file for proof of payment. It has the order number too. Thank you.. I will be waiting for your reply.
Je n’ai pas reçu mon colis
great product
The product I ordered did not come getting my money back was a hassle I will never order or refer anyone to makari again. You guys SUCK
Your UK stockist who is based in Manchester is sending through fake goods unlike the stockist in the London store who provides authentic goods.
I returned the order crystal blue but each of the makari staffs I spoke to has different information for the items. The items was returned two weeks ago but I just don’t know when to get my refund
Too bad. Orders wasn’t delivered and they’re not willing to help! Bad customers service
Experienced severe breakouts with most of the products
Makari is rated 4.33 based on 3,341 reviews