Makari Reviews

Makari de Suisse
Reveal your ideal skin | Botanical infused | No hydroquinone

877-942-3288

info@makari.com

Tell us how Makari made you happy
Bonjour, encore je n'ai pas reçu de réponse et nouvelle concernant mes commandes.
Seriously not what I think! I have bin earring of makeri since when I was 18yesrs and now I'm 34 just starting using it and all I get from it is pimples on my face and for my skill it's so dry....😐
Experienced severe breakouts with most of the products
I liike Makari products
So far there is no much difference on my skin. I have the face cream, glycerin, body lotion.. the face cream has an unpleasant smell. The lotion and glycerin smell nice though. But I do not see any effect.

Customer service is a horrible experience. They can't have those crazily expensive prices and still charge you for shipping. You have an order of $100 or more. You can't use both your coupon and get free shipping. Free shipping is already a coupon itself which is a sneaky behavior and one thing I hate in business is dealing with a company that deals in bath faith. You are not even sure the products will work for you or not. Cuz let's be real. It might work for some and not work for others. Yet you want to give it a shot despite the very high price. After paying for that high price they ask you to pay for shipping? Ridiculous. Business relationship one O one. Mutual benefits. Both the seller and buyer win, but with makari, you feel more like you are being screwed out of your money. It's like flying Spirit airlines if you see what I mean. Which i did one day years ago and never using them again.
This cream not for me omg I honestly regret using this cream. I
Never have any break out in my entire life but when I used this product now my face it’s all covered with allergies reactions I will say lots of breakout I’ am in so much pain that I had to go see my family doctor she was shocked because she know me my all life and she know how I do have good skin she gives me a prescription cream
And that’s what I’m using now I’m so hurt I messed up my
Skin with this product omg. I’m at the point that I don’t wanna live my
House that’s how bad I feel. Please be careful when you
Bayer it if I could give zero start I would.
Excellent customer service, the young lady worked pass her hours to make sure I was totally satisfied. beautiful personality, wish I could remember her name.
Body Beautifiying Milk formula has changed but still good enough.

Caviar Clarifying Glycerin bottle cap is literally the WORST. Hard to open CAP and if not careful all the CAP will remove while opening and SPILL a lot of content. Makarfi really need to improve on their Packaging.
I am happy I was able I purchase from Makari de Suisse. My products arrived in a timely fashion, and the products were well sealed. As for my products they smell divine and work wonders on my skin. I am a satisfied customer and consumer of Makari De Suisse products. I will recommend Makari in the future to anyone who doesn’t believe in skin-bleaching but believes in healthy, radiant and smooth skin.
Started using Makari a few weeks ago. The difference is not so visible. But it's definitely there.
Amazing products. Only thing is I got a few acne breakout after one month but i am still watching. Love the product and how my skin is glowing and smooth. Will certainly recommend.
I got a fake product. I ordered from the site with a new York address and paid in dollars and a high shipping rate in dollars not knowing it was coming from trade fair,Lagos.
As far as am concerned,all the makari products I have bought in Nigeria are not original.
I am highly disappointed and I put the product away after using them for about a week and my skin tone started looking like that of someone using a cheap bleaching cream,I then continued with the one I bought from America since I have a little left.
Just a waste of my hard earned money.
Love makari
I got rushes all over my face
As a first time Makari customer, so far I am satisfied with my products. It has been a week since I been using these products and so far I have noticed some improvements on my face and skin. Never had any issues with acne but I noticed my face is getting more clearer and brighter. I also noticed my knees and hands are getting lighter as well. (Always had dark joints) I love the scent on all my products (brought a lot!!!!) and all the products look so fancy!!!! Looking forward to ordering again real soon, my Radiant Body Beautifying Milk is halfway done.....
I love makari but some products are too expensive. I wish they could give more discounts and codes
I like makari exclusive body lotion and serum.
I'm using makari baby lotion and baby hair & body foaming gel for my kids and my baby for 2months old. I like how it smelling you dont need to used baby collagen it smelling good. My baby adapt a clean and complete body. He's feeling in joy every day.
I'll ordering again .
Thanks you Makari de suisse.
I have been using Makari for four years now and people always ask me what I’m using on my skin a lot of compliments, I love everything about this product, I have been recommending it to my friends too and they are happy too.
The product i bought are Pricier with a 15% discount code than the ones sold by local wholesalers. If possible find a local saler for better prices.
your customer services sucks. I called and sent you an email and it has been almost a week and I haven't heard from you. I got two packaged over a week ago and one of the package 2/3 of products were missing and one bottle left in was open and spilled, and package completely open. the second package the lotion were spilled, seal broken and all out of the box. At this moment I will have to reach out to my bank to get the money back because there is no point of waiting for people who never respond. I even reached out to the WhatsApp and never got a response either. please do better
Makari is rated 4.34 based on 3,052 reviews