Makari Reviews

Makari de Suisse
Reveal your ideal skin | Botanical infused | No hydroquinone

877-942-3288

info@makari.com

Tell us how Makari made you happy
Makari is the best Skin Care products you can ever dream of... But some of the Makari distributors are not Competent enough in doing their job in terms of shipping process especially their distributor in Germany Mannheim... Makari really have to do something about that
Bonjour J'ai commandé 10 boîtes de blue cristal oralight le 3 Avril 2021 d'une valeur de 327,23 € payé par PayPal. Je n'ai toujours pas reçu ma commande et je n'ai non plus aucune nouvelle?
I don’t like how the orders takes forever to deliver. My order that I paid for since on the 4th of April up till now now April 18th, hasn’t been delivered yet. I’m disappointed
I don't think Makari value their customers, the product is cool no doubt but effective customer satisfaction is very poor. I made my second order of this product on 1st of April 2021 and i haven't received it until now 18th April 2021. I sent an email and a text message, i didn't get any response until i placed a call. The CS person stated the product was delayed. Delayed without notification or apology email. Not good Makari, you can do better with your services. Don't focus on just product alone, make your customer get full cycle satisfaction.
Bonjour j'ai commandé le 3 avril 2021 10 boîtes de blue cristal oralight. 327,23 euros Nous sommes le 17 avril. Aucune nouvelle de ma commande,aucun dialogue rien. J'ignore si ma commande a été expédiée ou pas ???
The shipment is bad.it takes too long.paying for shipping at least should speed up the process .you are the worst sellers of makari
I never received my order. I don't really know what to do in order to get delivered. since two weeks my order was placed. I wonder if that order is still on the way.
Bonjour, encore je n'ai pas reçu de réponse et nouvelle concernant mes commandes.
Body Beautifiying Milk formula has changed but still good enough. Caviar Clarifying Glycerin bottle cap is literally the WORST. Hard to open CAP and if not careful all the CAP will remove while opening and SPILL a lot of content. Makarfi really need to improve on their Packaging.
Seriously not what I think! I have bin earring of makeri since when I was 18yesrs and now I'm 34 just starting using it and all I get from it is pimples on my face and for my skill it's so dry....😐
A very bad experience, so sad I would say . Terrible customer service. Products never shipped and they had no reason for why it wasn’t. Rebecca said Supervisor was no where to be found to give a better customer service. .
I've been using this product for about 3 weeks now and my stretch marks are beginning to diminish
I read reviews on Makari Pure Radiance Night Cream and Soap Set and took a chance, wow wow !!! Am happy I did, My skin has cleared up and glowing. Great Products!!!!!!!!!
I started using makati in less than two months and I love my skin I love your products so much
I’m a new user of the Makari products. I started 6 weeks ago with the Extreme Argan & Carrot Botanical Body Oil and the Sandalwood Butter Firming Body Lotion with the Blue Crystal Revivify Beauty Bar Soap. I just ordered for more and also added the Extreme Active Intense Tone Boosting Body Glycerin. l made more purchases because I was getting good results.
Best and most effective skin lightening product ever!!!!! I’ve being using it for years now and can’t imagine using something else.
I’m disappointed, the product didn’t work at all. My skin becomes too dark .
J'ai commandé mes produits chez vous pendant un an ,aucun bon résultat,le service clientèle nul ,vous n arrivez même pas à satisfaire vos clients, vos produits sont chères pour rien ,en plus de ça je payais des frais de transport très cher tous ça pour ne pas être satisfaite
I got my order on time
Got the product a few days ago but have already seen improvement in my complexion.The smell is great. Would highly recommend it
Makari is rated 4.31 based on 4,637 reviews