Makari Reviews

Makari de Suisse
Reveal your ideal skin | Botanical infused | No hydroquinone

877-942-3288

info@makari.com

Tell us how Makari made you happy
Seriously not what I think! I have bin earring of makeri since when I was 18yesrs and now I'm 34 just starting using it and all I get from it is pimples on my face and for my skill it's so dry....😐
I got a fake product. I ordered from the site with a new York address and paid in dollars and a high shipping rate in dollars not knowing it was coming from trade fair,Lagos.
As far as am concerned,all the makari products I have bought in Nigeria are not original.
I am highly disappointed and I put the product away after using them for about a week and my skin tone started looking like that of someone using a cheap bleaching cream,I then continued with the one I bought from America since I have a little left.
Just a waste of my hard earned money.
I love makari
I got rushes all over my face
As a first time Makari customer, so far I am satisfied with my products. It has been a week since I been using these products and so far I have noticed some improvements on my face and skin. Never had any issues with acne but I noticed my face is getting more clearer and brighter. I also noticed my knees and hands are getting lighter as well. (Always had dark joints) I love the scent on all my products (brought a lot!!!!) and all the products look so fancy!!!! Looking forward to ordering again real soon, my Radiant Body Beautifying Milk is halfway done.....
I have been using Makari for four years now and people always ask me what I’m using on my skin a lot of compliments, I love everything about this product, I have been recommending it to my friends too and they are happy too.
The product i bought are Pricier with a 15% discount code than the ones sold by local wholesalers. If possible find a local saler for better prices.
your customer services sucks. I called and sent you an email and it has been almost a week and I haven't heard from you. I got two packaged over a week ago and one of the package 2/3 of products were missing and one bottle left in was open and spilled, and package completely open. the second package the lotion were spilled, seal broken and all out of the box. At this moment I will have to reach out to my bank to get the money back because there is no point of waiting for people who never respond. I even reached out to the WhatsApp and never got a response either. please do better
I have not received my order I don’t know what you want me to review, going on 3 weeks now. The US to Canada shouldn’t take this long even with COVID19. Kindly look into this.
To be honest...your delivery time frame is discouraging. It takes over 2 weeks for an item to be delivered to Canada. DHL takes 3-4 days from China to Canada. You should definitely  change your products carriers. I placed an order on the 19th of feb... I’m yet to receive the item. A first time buyer...highly dissatisfied...Period.
My order was delivered in time.
Makari is rated 4.32 based on 2,398 reviews