Makari Reviews

Makari de Suisse
Reveal your ideal skin | Botanical infused | No hydroquinone

877-942-3288

info@makari.com

Tell us how Makari made you happy
The delivery was by two weeks which has never happened. Had to travel without my soap. Was not happy.
The products were good
Its okay. I haven’t used it for long. So I’m still waiting to see more improvements
Good products
Makari is slow to work but ok
The duo pack didn't work for me
Delivery cost is relatively high and delivery time is painfully and discouragingly long.
I currently use few products but still not getting the actual skin /face color I’m looking for. My dark spots are turning pinkish instead of clearing
The delivery Was too,and no sample Creme was anderes to my order, to top it all poor Customer Service
Lovely products and very consistent.
Could be excellent but the price is very high.
Your free shipping coupon doesn't work even if you spent more than a$100
Box was in very bad shape. The glycerin seal was broken and the oil spilled but other products were ok.
It took too long for the the item to ship.
Shipping was not so great, ups took my package to their office because I was not at home, they always left my package infront of my door in the past. But this time, they did not leave it, I went thru a lot of inconvenience before getting my package. I am not happy with my shipment.
It’s been only one week and a half since receiving the body milk -exclusive line so it’s too early to tell results but it smells nice and will be looking forward to making a updated review in about 1 month to 6 weeks
If someone pays for 3-4 days shipping you should sent the tracking a day after they make the payment. I had to email Makari for them to ship my package after a week. Seems like they forgot about it.
The product are ok.
Good product my skin is glowing and soft but the negative part is since I started using makari I've more breakouts with dark spot on my face so I'm trying other serum to make them fade away.
Hello, my sunscreen for face I bought doesn’t have the tube to pump the cream out of the bottle. Just the cover over the bottle. How do I get it back to you for exchange please
Makari is rated 4.30 based on 4,228 reviews