Makari Reviews

Makari de Suisse
Reveal your ideal skin | Botanical infused | No hydroquinone

877-942-3288

info@makari.com

Tell us how Makari made you happy
My American Expressed card was compromised after a purchase with you guys. I received 5 email receipts after the transaction was over In The middle of the night. My account was charged 2700 dollars.
This lotion makes my skin horrible
I haven’t gotten my order yet. It’s over a month now . I am not happy at all because I have ran out of cream and soap
Customer service is very useless
Took too long to ship my order. The cream was open and look like someone used it.
But 2 items, one was delivered with an empty box...
It is been almost 2 weeks, i order but nothing
How can I returned my product because it was open and no seal. No seal and was leaking. Unacceptable.
The package came damaged along with the contents not being secured or wrapped. Just didn’t want the hassle of returning them.
My order opened and spilled. Wasn't happy about that.
Rip off!rip off!!what going on in your ware house,sending me wrong products and not responding to your customers is just rude!!you suck!very poor customer service!!thanks j I used PayPal for my purchase.... Horrible thief's!
You need to do better, when you promise to fix a problem you must do it. There are a lot reckless service from you, you don’t care about the customer. Please your policy and your people who work in a warehouse and your customer service. I was very disappointed with the last order.
I’m excited to use the product. I’m disappointed it didn’t come with any instructions. It had no advice, nothing. You should probably include something to show us what to do with the products we’ve purchased. Editorial when we buy a package.
I never received my order
Partial order received with no credit. Tried calling. Just rings then goes to an out of service tone. Emailed customer service and no response!
The carotine serum and lotion burned my skin so bad and left me with hives and a bad itchy rash all over my body that wont go away no matter all kinds of hydrocortisone and calamine lotion applied. Never purchasing again. Requested for a refund and got no response. Zero value for money. I'm very disappointed yet I spent alot.
I don’t like this website . I order some products of more than hundred dollars two weeks now but anytime I try to track my package they are telling me there is no order though I was withdrawn. What kind of nonsense is this? The worse when I de d them an email no replying , when I called no answer either ...
Package came incomplete. When I inquired I was told they ran out of the item. Why charge me for something that was not packed? Really really disappointed
Order #100173604 - incomplete. Could not reach anyone to complain
I haven’t received any update on my order since I made a purchase.. It’s been a month.
Makari is rated 4.33 based on 3,354 reviews