Makari Reviews

Makari de Suisse
Reveal your ideal skin | Botanical infused | No hydroquinone

877-942-3288

info@makari.com

Tell us how Makari made you happy
Very good product and the shipping was so fast,thanks a lot from Italy 🇮🇹
I recently bought the Skin Repair serum and the sunscreen, and I love them both. I have been using them for a little over a week and my skin is already improving. Headed back online to buy the Beautifying milk!
Great products.
Makari Skincare products are excellent. They are so effective and does exactly what it says on the tin. I wasted so much money on other brands skincare products before I discovered Makari products. After a week of using Makari products, my skin is smooth and glowing, I can say my complexion is about 1 and half shades lighter after just one week. I am so happy about Makari products I will not use any other brand products. I am definitely a self proclaimed loyal customer and will use Makari products for years to come.
Makari 5 star review on 22nd March 2021
Even though the products are not as strong as used to be, I still give five stars because Makari product is the only effective skincare product that anyone can use without any damage to the skin. No hydroquinone which causes permanent skin damage. Very satisfied.
I have been using makari products for 5yrs now and I can't believe the changes I see in my skin already. Its amazing how my skin feel so soft. I'm loving my skin thank you Makari
I use it for 5years now and my skin love it.
LOVE ALL UR PRODUCTS. MY SKIN TONE HAS IMPROVED. THANK U MAKARI.
I’ve been using makari for the past 5years and I’m still enjoying it.
My items arrived on time . And also they are quick to respond if you got any question. Great Customer service
I just started using makari products and I can see my face is clearing from dark spots gradually. I will recommend it for people.
Makari De Suisse Customer Care Team are very Prompt, Professional, Detailed Oriented to customer’s concerns and Courteous.
The Best for skin
Good product, like it.
I appreciate this cream alot it helps me in blending my knuckle, and it repair my skin blemishes with an even tone. Now am makari addict
Excellent products
Good product love it
I love makali products
Great product and delivery is great. Thank you
I really love this product
Makari is rated 4.32 based on 3,356 reviews