Mandy.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mandy.com

Tell us how Mandy.com made you happy
I'm new to acting and new to Canada. When i wanted to look for jobs I did not know how to are were to start. I even got cheated by a modelling agency who claimed that they could get jobs for me and i lost 500$. once i paid, there was no response to anything. i found Mandy while looking for acting jobs in google. once i registered, i have been consistently getting lots of jobs to my mail. i have done 2 gigs and have auditioned for 3 roles so far. not bad for free subscription right? thank you mandy..
Is one of the few websites where I can find voice over artist job offers. Hoping to work on some projects that I have seen! So I will check this place very often.
I'm fairly new to Mandy but so far I appreciate a bunch of paid jobs in music and audio I've seen so far. Their premium membership is decently priced, can't hurt to give it a go for 6 months to a year and see where it goes. For now, I'm definitely keeping eyes and ears open on all Mandy opportunities. Cheers!
I had a free trial for 30 days and there was so many jobs to audition for! I even got myself a job which got me a great link into the voice over industry! Give them a try!
I haven't used the site for very long but I am already impressed with the good number of jobs they provide consistently, there is always something to apply for. Not too expensive for the membership option and has a good amount of training opportunities that they inform you of.
Mandy.com is a great platform that has volume of offers in the DP/Camera department and it is defiantly helpful for freelancers.
I like it.It is very useful website for find jobs.when l joind this website I could not speak English there for I could not use free membership.but there are good opportunities for work and get more experience.I hope to be Premium members.
I've been using Mandy for a couple of years now, and I absolutely love it. The website has offered me a lot of opportunities to grow my acting and voiceover skills.
I like the access to jobs I wouldn't see otherwise. I've had a fair amount of opportunity I wouldn't have had otherwise, particularly when it comes to voiceover work. Definitely worth the money.
Mandy.com is a very useful website for actors. There are a lot of unpaid opportunities on the free version for actors at the beginning stages of their career, looking to build up their portfolio, and high quality paid work can be accessed on the premium version for more experienced actors trying to stay busy. It could do with some more moderation, as there are some questionable castings, but all in all Mandy has helped me gain professional acting experience and is a tool I can't do without.
My Friend Introduced me to this site, And I am very satisfied with it so far. It is very good for Freelancers or people Looking for part time Jobs. If you want to get more experience or Really Love doing Work on set MandyActors is the site for you.
Great for getting experiences and for applying for roles!
Mandy.com is a great place to centralize and package your experience and achievement. It's essential in presenting a professional face in growing gig economy. I'm glad this resource exists.
Mandy.com is a great site for getting or listing freelance jobs. I have used the site successfully for several years and have been very happy with the resources and listings. Great community and support. I am a freelance Camera OP, Cinematographer and editor, Mandy is my goto choice!
The setup was easy and I love the email alerts, they’re always catered to what I need. Can’t wait to see what else it has in store!
Mandy is great but I wish I could apply for paid jobs without paid membership and just pay a small commission on completed jobs.
Setting up my account with Mandy.com was so easy! The price is low and can be billed monthly, or annually! Mandy.com has helped me find a voiceover job many times. Thanks Mandy.com!
I now have been on Mandy.com for 4 years and I have worked on many great shoots thanks to them.
They take care of choosing their castings carefully and the website is clear and easy to use.
The only thing I think could be improved would be to be able to delete a casting from the list if we're not interested as it would make it easier not to have to go through the ones we have already seen.
Thank you Mandy.com !

Laura
I am new to Mandy.com, but I love what the website provides! Especially the "Opportunity" feature is really useful for those who are just starting out and need to build their portfolio with free gigs or for project-makers on a low budget looking for enthusiasts to join their team. Also, the design of the website is simple and intuitive, which I find very attractive. I would say that 15$/month for a premium is not much, however, for freelancers like myself, who are only looking for occasional small jobs, it's quite a lot. It's great that they give you an opportunity to earn free premium time though. All in all, I highly recommend Mandy.com to anyone looking for a job or just a side hustle.
I really like the Mandy website, the portfolios are really professional and they only accept legit shots which helps you stand out. There are different opportunities on there compared to other sites. The site is easy to navigate and it is updated regular. The membership is pricey but you can get a free trial. And I can imagine if you have a lot of experience you would get a lot of jobs so it’s worth it.
Mandy.com is rated 4.51 based on 76 reviews