Mandy.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mandy.com

Tell us how Mandy.com made you happy
Mandy is a very useful applications for freelancers, students, filmmakers and student filmmakers. It hosts a database of professionals working in the industry today. I did the casting for y student graduation film through Mandy and it was an amazing experience.
This is a great platform to get work using your talents. Its easy access profile settings can be updated when you need to add to your profile, its great price and the huge amount of jobs that daily get sent to your email, keeps you up to date of all the latest jobs.
A truly amazing site for all job listings in the field. Vastly superior than it's competitors, with consistent quality postings and tools. It's really the only site for me.
Mandy is an impressive job sourcing site for those looking to enter the entertainment industry. What stuck out to me immediately was the vast amount of positions available, I get an email every day with all of the job listenings that match my set preferences. Additionally, the profile creation system is robust allowing you to write multiple bios, list previous work, your skills, and much more. Highly recommend!
andy is a good platform for both new, upcoming actors and more established actors to network with other creatives and apply for various jobs. There is an option also to add another profile such as Crew which is good. I'm an Actor & Filmmaker so it's useful to have two different profiles for that. I'm still yet to find a job on Mandy, however, the website is easy to access and navigate.
Great service had paid jobs through Mandy!
Very Great platform that give opportunities to connect projects world wide, The layout makes anyone feel comfortable because it is so well done and clean looking and easy to use, someone without any technical background would definitely appreciate it.
Mandy helped me out by helping me make connections, find new job opportunities, and by being extremely simple to navigate. I recommend Mandy to everyone that is looking for a foot in the door in the entertainment industry.
So far my experience with the site has been good and they seem to have a lot of good opportunities available.
Mandy.com gives its Users freetime to add in their Profile so that user could get benefit from it
Mandy is a great platform to meet with the right crew member that you are looking for.
Really good and easy to use website.
Mandy.com is a fantastic platform very easy to use and plenty of jobs available, the staff are very friendly to talk to if you have any issues, I would highly recommend this platform to anyone
It's a great platform and very useful for the film and tv industry. I'd recommend it to anyone trying to start a career
Great website for finding gigs! You get a lot of different positions added every day in all areas - from acting to writing. The interface of the website is convenient to use and everything is easy to find. You have a lot of tools to track your applications progress and view your profile statistics.
Mandy.com is a great and very professional platform. The quality of both, jobs offered and actors and voice overs who are providing services, is excellent. I recommend this service.
So far so good using Mandy, I know my work is getting out there and seen and that is part of the process. Had some interest and I couldn't ask for any more than that. Recommended for VO's
Great resources and access to a sizeable number of jobs covering a great variety of concentrations for voice talent. Still hunting my first gig from there but I have high hopes.
Really great site have enjoyed my time on here so far
Mandy is a professional platform to begin your career! It is easily manageable, and agents and producers can easily contact you if you are chosen for a role! You can apply for a variety jobs, in different locations etc. Since I joined a few months ago, I have had atleast 4/5 job opportunities.
Mandy.com is rated 4.40 based on 109 reviews