Mandy.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mandy.com

Tell us how Mandy.com made you happy
This is a great way to find fellow filmmakers to collaborate with. I have found various connection throughout my time on Mandy that have all been positive.
After joining Mandy I was able to get paid work as a director and then the client carried on using my services, well worth the subscription fee
This is a great platform to get work using your talents. Its easy access profile settings can be updated when you need to add to your profile, its great price and the huge amount of jobs that daily get sent to your email, keeps you up to date of all the latest jobs.
Mandy is a great platform for both starting actors / performers and experienced ones. At the beginning of my acting career it helped me finding new roles and connections that ultimately enriched my portfolio and offered new collaborations later on. It is also a great networking platform and I would encourage any performer to give it a try and have a look at the roles available.
Mandy is a good platform for both new, upcoming actors and more established actors to network with other creatives and apply for various jobs. There is an option also to add another profile such as Crew which is good. I'm an Actor & Filmmaker so it's useful to have two different profiles for that. I'm still yet to find a job on Mandy, however the website is easy to access and navigate.
I'm a relatively new user to Mandy and have recently started my career in Voiceovers, so far it's been a great tool to see what jobs are available to me. The site is simple to use, creating a profile (more like a CV) makes it easy to show you off in the best light and applying to jobs and opportunities is also simple and fast. I'm yet to book a paid job, but the range of opportunities is so vast that I'm optimistic about this new journey.
Great service I got one of my first castings through Mandy and enjoyed every minute of it.
Definitely has some good casting calls on there, worth trying out. They often do promotions and discounts which is good, as their pay monthly option is more expensive than Spotlight.
Very easy to use website: it is very clear where you can find jobs, information, etc. It iss a great platform for artists looking for work, so I would definitely recommend this platform.
So far I'm satisfied for the most part it's a start in this marothon.
It is a great resource for being able to look for work. I found a lot of listings and was able to apply with a lot of ease. My only complaint is how much of the actual website is locked off for free accounts.
It has a lot of job postings that don't appear on other websites, and it's not that expensive compared to Backstage. Still, wish there were more features for the free users.
Mandy is a great and very useful website for actors of all ages. It helps you find lots of job opportunities and I would recommend to anyone interested.
Mandy is an extremely friendly and easy to use webiste to get yourself out there in terms of modelling, acting or being an extra on any sort of way! They have so many freelance jobs with plenty of ways to customise your portfolio in order to increase the chnace of getting those jobs! I highly recommend it!
Amazing Company
I joined mandy a year ago and I have to say there has been lots of jobs (even through the pandemic mess), all over and most have good pay rates. Website is easy to use and the customer service is human.
Excellent, easy, UK BASED, job site. Connections are very useful. Some layout is a little unusual but no real complaints!
I'm new to acting and new to Canada. When i wanted to look for jobs I did not know how to are were to start. I even got cheated by a modelling agency who claimed that they could get jobs for me and i lost 500$. once i paid, there was no response to anything. i found Mandy while looking for acting jobs in google. once i registered, i have been consistently getting lots of jobs to my mail. i have done 2 gigs and have auditioned for 3 roles so far. not bad for free subscription right? thank you mandy..
Is one of the few websites where I can find voice over artist job offers. Hoping to work on some projects that I have seen! So I will check this place very often.
I'm fairly new to Mandy but so far I appreciate a bunch of paid jobs in music and audio I've seen so far. Their premium membership is decently priced, can't hurt to give it a go for 6 months to a year and see where it goes. For now, I'm definitely keeping eyes and ears open on all Mandy opportunities. Cheers!
Mandy.com is rated 4.40 based on 109 reviews