Mandy.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mandy.com

Tell us how Mandy.com made you happy
Excellent, easy, UK BASED, job site. Connections are very useful. Some layout is a little unusual but no real complaints!
I'm new to acting and new to Canada. When i wanted to look for jobs I did not know how to are were to start. I even got cheated by a modelling agency who claimed that they could get jobs for me and i lost 500$. once i paid, there was no response to anything. i found Mandy while looking for acting jobs in google. once i registered, i have been consistently getting lots of jobs to my mail. i have done 2 gigs and have auditioned for 3 roles so far. not bad for free subscription right? thank you mandy..
Is one of the few websites where I can find voice over artist job offers. Hoping to work on some projects that I have seen! So I will check this place very often.
I'm fairly new to Mandy but so far I appreciate a bunch of paid jobs in music and audio I've seen so far. Their premium membership is decently priced, can't hurt to give it a go for 6 months to a year and see where it goes. For now, I'm definitely keeping eyes and ears open on all Mandy opportunities. Cheers!
I haven't used the site for very long but I am already impressed with the good number of jobs they provide consistently, there is always something to apply for. Not too expensive for the membership option and has a good amount of training opportunities that they inform you of.
Mandy.com is a very useful website for actors. There are a lot of unpaid opportunities on the free version for actors at the beginning stages of their career, looking to build up their portfolio, and high quality paid work can be accessed on the premium version for more experienced actors trying to stay busy. It could do with some more moderation, as there are some questionable castings, but all in all Mandy has helped me gain professional acting experience and is a tool I can't do without.
My Friend Introduced me to this site, And I am very satisfied with it so far. It is very good for Freelancers or people Looking for part time Jobs. If you want to get more experience or Really Love doing Work on set MandyActors is the site for you.
Great for getting experiences and for applying for roles!
Mandy is great but I wish I could apply for paid jobs without paid membership and just pay a small commission on completed jobs.
I now have been on Mandy.com for 4 years and I have worked on many great shoots thanks to them.
They take care of choosing their castings carefully and the website is clear and easy to use.
The only thing I think could be improved would be to be able to delete a casting from the list if we're not interested as it would make it easier not to have to go through the ones we have already seen.
Thank you Mandy.com !

Laura
I recommend Mandy for any creative freelancer. They post many cool job opportunities, either full or part time, either freelancer or ongoing. The web site lay out is easy to understand and to use. And even if u dont get a job, you can make a network.
Mandy has many interesting job positions. I like the variety. And the profile and search tools are very good. It is easy to use and update according to your needs. I would recommend the platform.
Great site for corporate and promotional Paid Voice over work, i get around 5-6 emails a day of available work with my parameters. Only downside (for me) which im not sure Mandy can help with is a lot of the jobs going dont offer a custom audition.
Mandy is a great website with a lot of interesting casting opportunities available especially to actors who are just starting out and looking to gain more experience in the industry.
Mandy is a great casting site for local talent. They offer jobs and opportunities for actors/filmmakers starting out or into their careers.
Mandy.com is a useful site and tool to gain access to some work in the acting, presenting and voice over industries. Whilst it's advised to only apply for and take those jobs paying acceptable rates, there are many jobs regularly posted on the site, with plenty of options for promoting your skills and experience.
Pretty happy with my service and the application process was so easy, looking forward to many auditions with this site.
Friends in Film has recommended Mandy for job postings in film. I've been a member of Mandy for a little over a year and they've been able to recommend and suggest projects that would match my personalized description and talents. I get 3-5 emails daily straight to my inbox for me to apply for! The best part is directors can view your profile!
Mandy has a healthy repository of job postings, but a happy medium between it's free membership and paid model would prove to be better value proposition for those finding it difficult to take the plunge into a full membership during difficult economic times.
Mandy.com is rated 4.49 based on 61 reviews