Mandy.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mandy.com

Tell us how Mandy.com made you happy
Didn't really find it worth it to pay for premium. No real jobs came from paying premium. Or I would get Job offers from places way outside of my selected locations. Like I get it, you guys want to make it seem like your website job offers are popping, but they're not. Sometimes, moronically, you see a job offer here that says you still have to apply through another site, that is just like mandy.com. No real guarantees. And it is a little irritating that even now that I am no longer paying for premium, I'm getting emails about jobs that sound great, but only applicable if I upgrade to premium again. With no real guarantee. Just send me jobs that I can apply for without you robbing me please. I've heard from others as well that there are other & better platforms available. Thankfully the few jobs I was able to land, were through the classic platform of word of mouth. Not paying for a service that has no real guarantees and instead seem to be more like a "guarantease". If I am not paying for premium, stop sending me jobs only available if I pay for premium, since you can't even guarantee it. This platform "service" is basically extortion. Sorry to say, but mandy.com is not worth it. You have a better chance cold calling.
Mandy helped me out by helping me make connections, find new job opportunities, and by being extremely simple to navigate. I recommend Mandy to everyone that is looking for a foot in the door in the entertainment industry.
Definitely has some good casting calls on there, worth trying out. They often do promotions and discounts which is good, as their pay monthly option is more expensive than Spotlight.
Mandy is a great platform to meet with the right crew member that you are looking for.
Great website for finding gigs! You get a lot of different positions added every day in all areas - from acting to writing. The interface of the website is convenient to use and everything is easy to find. You have a lot of tools to track your applications progress and view your profile statistics.
if ever anybody is looking for an acting career. I can sure recommend Mandy as it is a good company .
I'm new to acting and new to Canada. When i wanted to look for jobs I did not know how to are were to start. I even got cheated by a modelling agency who claimed that they could get jobs for me and i lost 500$. once i paid, there was no response to anything. i found Mandy while looking for acting jobs in google. once i registered, i have been consistently getting lots of jobs to my mail. i have done 2 gigs and have auditioned for 3 roles so far. not bad for free subscription right? thank you mandy..
Mandy.com is a very useful website for actors. There are a lot of unpaid opportunities on the free version for actors at the beginning stages of their career, looking to build up their portfolio, and high quality paid work can be accessed on the premium version for more experienced actors trying to stay busy. It could do with some more moderation, as there are some questionable castings, but all in all Mandy has helped me gain professional acting experience and is a tool I can't do without.
I now have been on Mandy.com for 4 years and I have worked on many great shoots thanks to them. They take care of choosing their castings carefully and the website is clear and easy to use. The only thing I think could be improved would be to be able to delete a casting from the list if we're not interested as it would make it easier not to have to go through the ones we have already seen. Thank you Mandy.com ! Laura
Mandy.com is rated 4.40 based on 141 reviews