Mandy.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mandy.com

Tell us how Mandy.com made you happy
Mandy’s great for finding jobs specifically for your own experience. For example I’ve joined as a supporting artists for extra work, adverts and student work to build my confidence and experience before progressing into more advanced work.
So far my experience with the site has been good and they seem to have a lot of good opportunities available.
I subscribed for one year of premium service and after 4 months they did an 'update' which rendered the site unusable. I can't apply to any job because the site never acknowledges that I've logged in (as it pertains to being able to apply for jobs). I have contacted them 7 times over the last 3 weeks and have gotten no support. They also refused me a pro-rated refund. As it was many of the jobs were stale, were links to other sites, or literally paying nothing, but at least the site worked for those nearly 4 months.
Mandy.com gives its Users freetime to add in their Profile so that user could get benefit from it
Didn't really find it worth it to pay for premium. No real jobs came from paying premium. Or I would get Job offers from places way outside of my selected locations. Like I get it, you guys want to make it seem like your website job offers are popping, but they're not. Sometimes, moronically, you see a job offer here that says you still have to apply through another site, that is just like mandy.com. No real guarantees. And it is a little irritating that even now that I am no longer paying for premium, I'm getting emails about jobs that sound great, but only applicable if I upgrade to premium again. With no real guarantee. Just send me jobs that I can apply for without you robbing me please. I've heard from others as well that there are other & better platforms available. Thankfully the few jobs I was able to land, were through the classic platform of word of mouth. Not paying for a service that has no real guarantees and instead seem to be more like a "guarantease". If I am not paying for premium, stop sending me jobs only available if I pay for premium, since you can't even guarantee it. This platform "service" is basically extortion. Sorry to say, but mandy.com is not worth it. You have a better chance cold calling.
Definitely has some good casting calls on there, worth trying out. They often do promotions and discounts which is good, as their pay monthly option is more expensive than Spotlight.
Mandy is a great platform to meet with the right crew member that you are looking for.
Very easy to use website: it is very clear where you can find jobs, information, etc. It iss a great platform for artists looking for work, so I would definitely recommend this platform.
So far I'm satisfied for the most part it's a start in this marothon.
Really good and easy to use website.
It is a great resource for being able to look for work. I found a lot of listings and was able to apply with a lot of ease. My only complaint is how much of the actual website is locked off for free accounts.
It has a lot of job postings that don't appear on other websites, and it's not that expensive compared to Backstage. Still, wish there were more features for the free users.
Mandy.com is a fantastic platform very easy to use and plenty of jobs available, the staff are very friendly to talk to if you have any issues, I would highly recommend this platform to anyone
It's a great platform and very useful for the film and tv industry. I'd recommend it to anyone trying to start a career
Mandy accounts are easy to set up and navigating was really easy! I really love the variety of jobs they have listed, a lot more options than other sites I’ve been on. The biggest issue is that standard members can’t do anything go with their accounts. It’s really not a good site to use if you’re on a tight budget or you just want to see what’s out there. I think certain jobs should be saved for premium members, but standard members should have more access!
Great website for finding gigs! You get a lot of different positions added every day in all areas - from acting to writing. The interface of the website is convenient to use and everything is easy to find. You have a lot of tools to track your applications progress and view your profile statistics.
Mandy.com is a great and very professional platform. The quality of both, jobs offered and actors and voice overs who are providing services, is excellent. I recommend this service.
if ever anybody is looking for an acting career. I can sure recommend Mandy as it is a good company .
So far so good using Mandy, I know my work is getting out there and seen and that is part of the process. Had some interest and I couldn't ask for any more than that. Recommended for VO's
Great resources and access to a sizeable number of jobs covering a great variety of concentrations for voice talent. Still hunting my first gig from there but I have high hopes.
Mandy.com is rated 4.38 based on 94 reviews