Mandy.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mandy.com

Tell us how Mandy.com made you happy
Love Mandy and all the jobs and opportunities it offers!
great website with rich range of offers, UK based - fantastic for actors who are starting their journey but also for more experienced ones. interesting offers that are not available anywhere else, I definitely recommend!
Excellent, easy, UK BASED, job site. Connections are very useful. Some layout is a little unusual but no real complaints!
Love Mandy Actors so much, really has helped me take my career to the next level. Thank you.
I'm new to acting and new to Canada. When i wanted to look for jobs I did not know how to are were to start. I even got cheated by a modelling agency who claimed that they could get jobs for me and i lost 500$. once i paid, there was no response to anything. i found Mandy while looking for acting jobs in google. once i registered, i have been consistently getting lots of jobs to my mail. i have done 2 gigs and have auditioned for 3 roles so far. not bad for free subscription right? thank you mandy..
Is one of the few websites where I can find voice over artist job offers. Hoping to work on some projects that I have seen! So I will check this place very often.
I'm fairly new to Mandy but so far I appreciate a bunch of paid jobs in music and audio I've seen so far. Their premium membership is decently priced, can't hurt to give it a go for 6 months to a year and see where it goes. For now, I'm definitely keeping eyes and ears open on all Mandy opportunities. Cheers!
I had a free trial for 30 days and there was so many jobs to audition for! I even got myself a job which got me a great link into the voice over industry! Give them a try!
I haven't used the site for very long but I am already impressed with the good number of jobs they provide consistently, there is always something to apply for. Not too expensive for the membership option and has a good amount of training opportunities that they inform you of.
Mandy.com is a great platform that has volume of offers in the DP/Camera department and it is defiantly helpful for freelancers.
I like it.It is very useful website for find jobs.when l joind this website I could not speak English there for I could not use free membership.but there are good opportunities for work and get more experience.I hope to be Premium members.
I've been using Mandy for a couple of years now, and I absolutely love it. The website has offered me a lot of opportunities to grow my acting and voiceover skills.
I like the access to jobs I wouldn't see otherwise. I've had a fair amount of opportunity I wouldn't have had otherwise, particularly when it comes to voiceover work. Definitely worth the money.
Mandy.com is a very useful website for actors. There are a lot of unpaid opportunities on the free version for actors at the beginning stages of their career, looking to build up their portfolio, and high quality paid work can be accessed on the premium version for more experienced actors trying to stay busy. It could do with some more moderation, as there are some questionable castings, but all in all Mandy has helped me gain professional acting experience and is a tool I can't do without.
My Friend Introduced me to this site, And I am very satisfied with it so far. It is very good for Freelancers or people Looking for part time Jobs. If you want to get more experience or Really Love doing Work on set MandyActors is the site for you.
Great for getting experiences and for applying for roles!
Mandy.com is a great place to centralize and package your experience and achievement. It's essential in presenting a professional face in growing gig economy. I'm glad this resource exists.
Mandy.com is a great site for getting or listing freelance jobs. I have used the site successfully for several years and have been very happy with the resources and listings. Great community and support. I am a freelance Camera OP, Cinematographer and editor, Mandy is my goto choice!
The setup was easy and I love the email alerts, they’re always catered to what I need. Can’t wait to see what else it has in store!
Mandy is great but I wish I could apply for paid jobs without paid membership and just pay a small commission on completed jobs.
Mandy.com is rated 4.52 based on 60 reviews