Mandy.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mandy.com

Tell us how Mandy.com made you happy
Mandy’s great for finding jobs specifically for your own experience. For example I’ve joined as a supporting artists for extra work, adverts and student work to build my confidence and experience before progressing into more advanced work.
Mandy accounts are easy to set up and navigating was really easy! I really love the variety of jobs they have listed, a lot more options than other sites I’ve been on. The biggest issue is that standard members can’t do anything go with their accounts. It’s really not a good site to use if you’re on a tight budget or you just want to see what’s out there. I think certain jobs should be saved for premium members, but standard members should have more access!
Mandy is a good site when there is a job to apply. Unfortunately there is rarely a job that fits me. It's a site with a range over the world, so hopefully there will be more possibilities.
A sorted site for all things films. Mandy has helped me cast actors for my film and also help me look for suitable jobs. Haven't landed any job yet but no harm in trying. User friendly site easy to navigate through
Have recently created an account at Mandy and am already seeing some good job possibilities. I just have the free account now and so have to sign up for the Premium account in order to actually apply for those jobs... But I think I'll try it out and see how it goes.
Better than star now, not as good as spotlight. Helpful for finding low pay work for experience and CV building. Watch out though, the vetting process isn't as strict as it should be and some pay rates are awful and some jobs are clearly trying to take advantage of young women. In short it's better than no work and if you're not getting stuff through Spotlight or you are without an agent.
Mandy.com is rated 4.40 based on 109 reviews