Mandy.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mandy.com

Tell us how Mandy.com made you happy
I subscribed for one year of premium service and after 4 months they did an 'update' which rendered the site unusable. I can't apply to any job because the site never acknowledges that I've logged in (as it pertains to being able to apply for jobs). I have contacted them 7 times over the last 3 weeks and have gotten no support. They also refused me a pro-rated refund. As it was many of the jobs were stale, were links to other sites, or literally paying nothing, but at least the site worked for those nearly 4 months.
Didn't really find it worth it to pay for premium. No real jobs came from paying premium. Or I would get Job offers from places way outside of my selected locations. Like I get it, you guys want to make it seem like your website job offers are popping, but they're not. Sometimes, moronically, you see a job offer here that says you still have to apply through another site, that is just like mandy.com. No real guarantees. And it is a little irritating that even now that I am no longer paying for premium, I'm getting emails about jobs that sound great, but only applicable if I upgrade to premium again. With no real guarantee. Just send me jobs that I can apply for without you robbing me please. I've heard from others as well that there are other & better platforms available. Thankfully the few jobs I was able to land, were through the classic platform of word of mouth. Not paying for a service that has no real guarantees and instead seem to be more like a "guarantease". If I am not paying for premium, stop sending me jobs only available if I pay for premium, since you can't even guarantee it. This platform "service" is basically extortion. Sorry to say, but mandy.com is not worth it. You have a better chance cold calling.
if ever anybody is looking for an acting career. I can sure recommend Mandy as it is a good company .
Bad website. Jobs mailing close to be spam. Not easy to navigate and impossible to find the remove profile option. Useless.
Mandy.com is rated 4.41 based on 110 reviews