Mandy.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mandy.com

Tell us how Mandy.com made you happy
I like it.It is very useful website for find jobs.when l joind this website I could not speak English there for I could not use free membership.but there are good opportunities for work and get more experience.I hope to be Premium members.
I've been using Mandy for a couple of years now, and I absolutely love it. The website has offered me a lot of opportunities to grow my acting and voiceover skills.
I like the access to jobs I wouldn't see otherwise. I've had a fair amount of opportunity I wouldn't have had otherwise, particularly when it comes to voiceover work. Definitely worth the money.
Mandy.com is a very useful website for actors. There are a lot of unpaid opportunities on the free version for actors at the beginning stages of their career, looking to build up their portfolio, and high quality paid work can be accessed on the premium version for more experienced actors trying to stay busy. It could do with some more moderation, as there are some questionable castings, but all in all Mandy has helped me gain professional acting experience and is a tool I can't do without.
My Friend Introduced me to this site, And I am very satisfied with it so far. It is very good for Freelancers or people Looking for part time Jobs. If you want to get more experience or Really Love doing Work on set MandyActors is the site for you.
Great for getting experiences and for applying for roles!
Mandy.com is a great place to centralize and package your experience and achievement. It's essential in presenting a professional face in growing gig economy. I'm glad this resource exists.
Mandy.com is a great site for getting or listing freelance jobs. I have used the site successfully for several years and have been very happy with the resources and listings. Great community and support. I am a freelance Camera OP, Cinematographer and editor, Mandy is my goto choice!
The setup was easy and I love the email alerts, they’re always catered to what I need. Can’t wait to see what else it has in store!
Mandy is great but I wish I could apply for paid jobs without paid membership and just pay a small commission on completed jobs.
Setting up my account with Mandy.com was so easy! The price is low and can be billed monthly, or annually! Mandy.com has helped me find a voiceover job many times. Thanks Mandy.com!
I now have been on Mandy.com for 4 years and I have worked on many great shoots thanks to them.
They take care of choosing their castings carefully and the website is clear and easy to use.
The only thing I think could be improved would be to be able to delete a casting from the list if we're not interested as it would make it easier not to have to go through the ones we have already seen.
Thank you Mandy.com !

Laura
I am new to Mandy.com, but I love what the website provides! Especially the "Opportunity" feature is really useful for those who are just starting out and need to build their portfolio with free gigs or for project-makers on a low budget looking for enthusiasts to join their team. Also, the design of the website is simple and intuitive, which I find very attractive. I would say that 15$/month for a premium is not much, however, for freelancers like myself, who are only looking for occasional small jobs, it's quite a lot. It's great that they give you an opportunity to earn free premium time though. All in all, I highly recommend Mandy.com to anyone looking for a job or just a side hustle.
I really like the Mandy website, the portfolios are really professional and they only accept legit shots which helps you stand out. There are different opportunities on there compared to other sites. The site is easy to navigate and it is updated regular. The membership is pricey but you can get a free trial. And I can imagine if you have a lot of experience you would get a lot of jobs so it’s worth it.
I recommend Mandy for any creative freelancer. They post many cool job opportunities, either full or part time, either freelancer or ongoing. The web site lay out is easy to understand and to use. And even if u dont get a job, you can make a network.
Mandy has many interesting job positions. I like the variety. And the profile and search tools are very good. It is easy to use and update according to your needs. I would recommend the platform.
Great site for corporate and promotional Paid Voice over work, i get around 5-6 emails a day of available work with my parameters. Only downside (for me) which im not sure Mandy can help with is a lot of the jobs going dont offer a custom audition.
Have recently created an account at Mandy and am already seeing some good job possibilities. I just have the free account now and so have to sign up for the Premium account in order to actually apply for those jobs... But I think I'll try it out and see how it goes.
This platform has a really great volume of offers in the audiovisual frame and it is really helpful either for freelance or full time jobs. I highly recommend it :)
Because they are always there for you and they are honest people
Mandy.com is rated 4.52 based on 50 reviews