Mandy.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mandy.com

Tell us how Mandy.com made you happy
Mandy.com is a fantastic platform very easy to use and plenty of jobs available, the staff are very friendly to talk to if you have any issues, I would highly recommend this platform to anyone
It's a great platform and very useful for the film and tv industry. I'd recommend it to anyone trying to start a career
Mandy accounts are easy to set up and navigating was really easy! I really love the variety of jobs they have listed, a lot more options than other sites I’ve been on. The biggest issue is that standard members can’t do anything go with their accounts. It’s really not a good site to use if you’re on a tight budget or you just want to see what’s out there. I think certain jobs should be saved for premium members, but standard members should have more access!
Great website for finding gigs! You get a lot of different positions added every day in all areas - from acting to writing. The interface of the website is convenient to use and everything is easy to find. You have a lot of tools to track your applications progress and view your profile statistics.
Mandy.com is a great and very professional platform. The quality of both, jobs offered and actors and voice overs who are providing services, is excellent. I recommend this service.
if ever anybody is looking for an acting career. I can sure recommend Mandy as it is a good company .
So far so good using Mandy, I know my work is getting out there and seen and that is part of the process. Had some interest and I couldn't ask for any more than that. Recommended for VO's
Great resources and access to a sizeable number of jobs covering a great variety of concentrations for voice talent. Still hunting my first gig from there but I have high hopes.
Really great site have enjoyed my time on here so far
Mandy is a professional platform to begin your career! It is easily manageable, and agents and producers can easily contact you if you are chosen for a role!
You can apply for a variety jobs, in different locations etc.
Since I joined a few months ago, I have had atleast 4/5 job opportunities.
They have three portals under one banner- Actor, Crew and Theatre. Extremely useful if you are new to Uk and looking for work in the industry. Hassle free communication. Yes the membership is expensive but the free 1 month trial is super useful.
Its a good site. I got people responding so that meaans that im actually getting my auditions sent. the customer service is awesome as well I get lightning fast response.
Mandy is a good site when there is a job to apply. Unfortunately there is rarely a job that fits me. It's a site with a range over the world, so hopefully there will be more possibilities.
Mandy is a great and very useful website for actors of all ages. It helps you find lots of job opportunities and I would recommend to anyone interested.
Mandy network is one of the very best network for young, upcoming actresses, models, actors. They have a very nice Pay rate and there are lots of opportunities too.
Mandy is an extremely friendly and easy to use webiste to get yourself out there in terms of modelling, acting or being an extra on any sort of way! They have so many freelance jobs with plenty of ways to customise your portfolio in order to increase the chnace of getting those jobs! I highly recommend it!
Amazing Company
I joined mandy a year ago and I have to say there has been lots of jobs (even through the pandemic mess), all over and most have good pay rates. Website is easy to use and the customer service is human.
A safe and secure platform to network and find suitable acting jobs, most without age limits. And advertised opportunities are for both virtual, self taping and physical performance, giving each member a fair and equal chance.
Also, the face book sessions on how to self-tape, what are directors looking for and many more guides through various social media platforms, quite informative...
Some nice opportunities for union and non inion performers, snazzy and user friendly.
Mandy.com is rated 4.48 based on 82 reviews