Mandy.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mandy.com

Tell us how Mandy.com made you happy
In beginning my journey into the film industry, Mandy has singlehandedly quenched the sea of anxiety I've harbored around finding a start. I get daily updates which bring the right positions to me, plus a strong supply of resources geared to help me get hired and succeed. Would highly recommend for anyone looking for a way in.
Fantastic platform for finding new and sought after opportunities, would highly recommend!
Great interface. There are many jobs listed here that are exclusive to Mandy as well. There are new listings every couple days.
Great resource when starting out. You have to check daily for good jobs and many of them offer very low rate but I've done some very good ones through it as well :)
The site is well organised and very easy to use. They’ve job opportunity everyday and it’s very simply to apply. I will recommend to create a profile on Mandy. We have been using them since 2017 and we had some great opportunities.
Mandy.com is definitely legit. I've gotten in contact with a couple filmmakers though their listings. From what I hear, it's more profitable for actors and finding auditions, than for people in my field (film music). I don't see a ton of jobs posted for film music on here. But it's a good site.
Great resource for finding gigs in the entertainment industry. Wish their premium features were available without having to pay a monthly membership fee though. Otherwise super effective at what it's built for.
Mandy has a solid interface and my friend has had luck with it before on finding great experience. Looking forward to expanding my profile and networking on their site.
Great experience so far, I hope to work more with the professionals of the industry in the future.
Mandy's platform surely is a great resource for all of us out there looking to expand our voice-over talents and casting opportunities.
Mandy has been a good platform to explore our skills and opportunities in the artistic sector,, still doing my best to be given a an opportunity!! I’m positive I will get it!!
A great web platform. I have just registered and I have already found a project that interests me and that fits with my perspectives. It is simply a fantastic website and really easy to use.
Been with the Mandy network for a while now and this network is so easy to use with lots of castings had some good briefs asking for tapes etc some with amazing feedback hopefully will get a job out of Mandy one day fingers crossed
I have loved being able to see castings, interact with other artists and creators and get potential work. I would recommend Mandy to all my acting friends and think it's a great way to get opportunities .
Mandy continually makes me aware of jobs and gigs happening in my area, it's a great way to find out about any productions currently hiring and consistent as well. I use it as a tool in my arsenal as much as any other gear I own. Would recommend it to any friend who asks.
Mandy is a fantastic platform to find/post acting work, multiple emails are sent daily to inform you of new posts, and the best part is you can search through mandys huge directory of actors without them applying first! Which is great for both sides! Definitely worth the annual fee!
Brilliant website for searching out jobs in the theatre industry, especially just now and great value during the pandemic. Great integration too regarding social media etc. One point would be to allow full contact with employers after an application.
This is a great way to find fellow filmmakers to collaborate with. I have found various connection throughout my time on Mandy that have all been positive.
Mandy is a very useful applications for freelancers, students, filmmakers and student filmmakers. It hosts a database of professionals working in the industry today. I did the casting for y student graduation film through Mandy and it was an amazing experience.
After joining Mandy I was able to get paid work as a director and then the client carried on using my services, well worth the subscription fee
Mandy.com is rated 4.40 based on 126 reviews