Mandy.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mandy.com

Tell us how Mandy.com made you happy
Love Mandy and all the jobs and opportunities it offers!
great website with rich range of offers, UK based - fantastic for actors who are starting their journey but also for more experienced ones. interesting offers that are not available anywhere else, I definitely recommend!
Love Mandy Actors so much, really has helped me take my career to the next level. Thank you.
I had a free trial for 30 days and there was so many jobs to audition for! I even got myself a job which got me a great link into the voice over industry! Give them a try!
Mandy.com is a great platform that has volume of offers in the DP/Camera department and it is defiantly helpful for freelancers.
I like it.It is very useful website for find jobs.when l joind this website I could not speak English there for I could not use free membership.but there are good opportunities for work and get more experience.I hope to be Premium members.
I've been using Mandy for a couple of years now, and I absolutely love it. The website has offered me a lot of opportunities to grow my acting and voiceover skills.
I like the access to jobs I wouldn't see otherwise. I've had a fair amount of opportunity I wouldn't have had otherwise, particularly when it comes to voiceover work. Definitely worth the money.
Mandy.com is a great place to centralize and package your experience and achievement. It's essential in presenting a professional face in growing gig economy. I'm glad this resource exists.
Mandy.com is a great site for getting or listing freelance jobs. I have used the site successfully for several years and have been very happy with the resources and listings. Great community and support. I am a freelance Camera OP, Cinematographer and editor, Mandy is my goto choice!
The setup was easy and I love the email alerts, they’re always catered to what I need. Can’t wait to see what else it has in store!
Setting up my account with Mandy.com was so easy! The price is low and can be billed monthly, or annually! Mandy.com has helped me find a voiceover job many times. Thanks Mandy.com!
I am new to Mandy.com, but I love what the website provides! Especially the "Opportunity" feature is really useful for those who are just starting out and need to build their portfolio with free gigs or for project-makers on a low budget looking for enthusiasts to join their team. Also, the design of the website is simple and intuitive, which I find very attractive. I would say that 15$/month for a premium is not much, however, for freelancers like myself, who are only looking for occasional small jobs, it's quite a lot. It's great that they give you an opportunity to earn free premium time though. All in all, I highly recommend Mandy.com to anyone looking for a job or just a side hustle.
I really like the Mandy website, the portfolios are really professional and they only accept legit shots which helps you stand out. There are different opportunities on there compared to other sites. The site is easy to navigate and it is updated regular. The membership is pricey but you can get a free trial. And I can imagine if you have a lot of experience you would get a lot of jobs so it’s worth it.
This platform has a really great volume of offers in the audiovisual frame and it is really helpful either for freelance or full time jobs. I highly recommend it :)
Because they are always there for you and they are honest people
This website is the reason I didn't fall for a scam. It is way friendlier, way more clear and they don't insist on you paying. I read all the reviews, and everyone seems as content as I am with the website. Highly recommend!
Mandy sends me tailored Job applications based on my profile. It is a great site to find all kinds of production jobs and jobs matching my skill set
Just getting started with Mandy.com, but it's a clean site that seems to bring legit clients and professional freelancers together in one easy-to-use interface.
Great site to find good quality job listings. My favorite site to find freelance work
Mandy.com is rated 4.49 based on 61 reviews