Massage Envy Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Massage Envy
09AM
9AM

Tell us how Massage Envy made you happy

"I had very bad experience, they cancelled our two appointment on 01/22/2019, we are in our way to get the service, the manager Jasmine mentioned had employee didn’t show up to work, which has nothing to do with us, I stopped by and request how can I get our $200.00 back to our account, just because they didn’t provide the service, she explained her company policy gift card not refundable, I asked her at least twice with her ability if she can escalate the situation to the corporate office to get our money back, her response was,If don’t understand her to leave the store otherwise, she will reach out to the police, Once again very polite way I asked her if anything she can do to assist me With their incovenince, she mentioned things are escalated to police I can not talk to her. I never had this unusual situation"
Are you Massage Envy? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Massage Envy is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews