Matalan Reviews

Over A Week
Returns & Refunds
Refunds Process
Difficult

Tell us how Matalan made you happy
Matalan 1 star review on 19th September 2018
JoThomson68
Matalan 1 star review on 26th July 2017
Hayley Armit
Matalan 1 star review on 21st July 2017
Matalan 1 star review on 21st July 2017
More Photos & Videos
I placed an order 6 days ago, was told it would be delivered on or before 6th july, now it's saying on or befor 8th july...still processing
I think a lot of companys are using this pandemic as an excuse , I think 2 weeks is a bit slow , I won't use this company again, unless they get their finger out and send my order pretty damned quick.
Do not pay for next day delivery I ordered a lampshade on 26th paid extra (click & collect ) or as stated next day delivery it's now 29th I rang to ask why to be told next day does not actually mean next day ?????
Cortonwood branch. Love the shop. Hate cashiers having a conversation with each other whilst serving, SO RUDE.
Online stuffs perfect
Online service is good
From order to delivery 8 days this is not good enough
I purchased some boots before my visit to the UK, however, they were due within 5 working days and they did not come for 6, so I had left and wont get to try them till I am back in the UK, not a problem for most I am sure :)
Not such an efficient service as other retailers but ok if you are willing to wait
I love the clothes in M
atalan Wellingborough but as I am disabled I find standing in the queue to pay for them, often over 10 minutes, unexeceptable. Primark have a disabled till in every shop why can't you help us. After going in today I now find I am in terrible pain and won't be going in again in a hurry which is unfortunate as I love your items.
Clothes are reasonable value but the quality could be better
actual product were great. delivery on the other hand was the worst ever really stressful.
Delivered on time.
Delivery updates could have been better.. Kept receiving updates to say i would be receiving and never did, had tio keep calling
Ok but could be better on checkout for promo code took about 10 x to rectify
by selling reasonably priced items. But unhappy with the level of cashiers and very very slow service.
Quick and easy to order, c
Kept in touch with me right up to delivery so knew when it was coming
Chairs quite good quality, disappointed for the money we paid that we had to make them ourselves.
paid extra for a named delivery date thinking I would get to choose the day & time, no got a email they day before then got 1/2 hr notice of delivery so my husband had to rush out of work.
so not really bad service but there is room for improvement,
I am quite happy with the chairs though.
The delivery was very poor. There were several boxes of lighting all delivered in an individual pile almost toppling over in damaged boxes. I had also paid to upgrade delivery to a chosen time slot, but they gave me the time slot. I emailed Matalan Direct who simply responded sorry you misunderstood our delivery method! Not a good experinece. Items not used yet, but seem fine having inspected the damaged boxes.
After ordering 2 x bedside tables in grey I received one damaged, a replacement was sent out as to replace the top of the unit, but it was he wrong colour, I am still waiting for one of the customer service representatives to call me back, I spoke with them on Friday 24th March, have to say I'm not happy at all.
Matalan is rated 4.04 based on 1,548 reviews