Matalan Reviews

Over A Week
Returns & Refunds
Refunds Process
Difficult

Tell us how Matalan made you happy
Matalan 1 star review on 19th September 2018
JoThomson68
Matalan 1 star review on 26th July 2017
Hayley Armit
Matalan 1 star review on 21st July 2017
Matalan 1 star review on 21st July 2017
More Photos & Videos
Never been disappointed with quality and price of clothes and home wear. Best shop ever
All the items were delivered' and in a quick period. Would recommend.
BRILLIANT.......Brill online service and delivery and their summer men’s clothes are sooooo good, I can’t stop buying, it’s good value and style and fit!!
I had received items ordered on line, unfortunately cannot return them due to isolation and stores closed, contacted customer service who confirmed they will accept returns once stores reopen providing have receipts
Great service.
Fast delivery excellent value great quality
ordered a few joggers/sweatpants from there online store and everything went fantastic, waited a few days for confirmation regarding items sent to local store for collection. received email with my order number etc and 4 days later picked my package up. I can not fault anything wrong with matalan or its services.

my advise to anybody that wants there items quicker is go in store and buy as with anything you buy online can be sold out within minutes.
I was today, once again served by the lovely and friendly, Denise Stone from the Dalston branch of Matalan. As I am a weekly shopper in this store, I try my hardest to be served by Denise as she is always so professional and can always put a smile on my face!
Kristian from the Cardiff high st store was very helpful when we tried to purchase bridesmaids dress he went above customer service to get what we wanted unfortunately we left without buying because they didn’t have the size but advised us to look online.he was pleasant and friendly to all
I have done my purchase there two weeks ago for the first time. I am happy and pleased with their quality products and wonderful customer services. Keep up the good work. God bless you abundantly! I am very satisfied. I have done my second order 30th. 11.19 and you shipped it next day looking forward to receive my parcel.
To all of you complaining about the call center based in Bulgaria I have to say that we all are stressed daily because of your ridiculousness. As a worker there we have to deal with your awful british accent, indian accent, nigerian accent and many other accents. Do not judge where the call center is in, have a look at your own country since 80% are emigrants and british people (not all) are disrespectful, rude, non stop complaining, permanently unhappy and are all acting like the queen itself. Probably the worst nationality to work with. Try to be understanding, we are young, working for a very low salary, trying to pay for our studying fees, rent and basically living like animals for funny money dealing with your royalty asses DAILY, getting bossed around by managers, licking butts and apologizing for how dumb some clients are!!!!!!
Excellent service. Delivered on time.
Couldn't fault the service recieved both in store and online
Purchased a few items some delivered by Hermes Excellent 100% service. Called in yesterday to my local Matalan branch Southport-and was dealt with by Jackie who was such a pleasant professional lady made shopping so stress free. This lady is a credit to Matalan well done.
Have great quality clothing and are quick if ordered online. They have clothing and accessories that are in style too.❤
Great shopping experience. Lots of clothing that's reasonably priced and easy to wear. Shame they keep changing the shape on their mens tshirts though. Hubby used to always wear their tshirts when it was the AW branding but not its changes to easy branding the fit is entirely different and the fabric a bit too heavy.
My wife and I had to go to Matalan at the Rushmere centre in Craigavon to buy a suit for the funeral of a close relative. I am disabled and am basically wider than I am long. We were dealt with by a lady called Saoirse, who could not have been kinder or more understanding of our situation and are requirements. This is the best customer service that we have received in a very long time. We will use this branch from now on.
Went into hartlepool store yesterday wow what a difference, the store looks fab easy to get around, lovely stuff on all departments and staff very proud of there new store,was in there from 10am and could not be served till 10.30 chatted to girl behind the till really enjoyed my shopping trip and got everthing needed in one shop.
The staff are always so helpful and do all they can to help you
The Darlington store is great staff were so friendly. I'm having my first baby and the lady at the till gave me some very good advice on what bath to get. I order online and collect in store most of the time and it is very convenient and excellent value for money. The store is well set out too and lots of choice in clothing especially for all ages.
Matalan is rated 4.04 based on 1,548 reviews