Matalan Reviews

Over A Week
Returns & Refunds
Refunds Process
Difficult

Tell us how Matalan made you happy
Matalan 1 star review on 19th September 2018
JoThomson68
Matalan 1 star review on 26th July 2017
Hayley Armit
Matalan 1 star review on 21st July 2017
Matalan 1 star review on 21st July 2017
More Photos & Videos
X2teaplates ordered cannot complain about service but my goodness the packaging was very extreme needless to say they arrived intact!!
Easy online purchases and quick delivery. Good choice of kids clothes in store and reasonable price.
Paid compensation of 10 pounds on goods worth 20 pounds and gave 10% discount on other purchased items after agreeing to their mistake by a written apology.
Good selection of clothing. Good quality items when they arrived. Easy to return. Overall good service!
Good selection, good prices, and a pleasant atmosphere inside store
Assistants are mostly happy and cheery. A smile makes all the difference.
reasonably priced items
I was struggling to find something appropriate to wear for a night out with friends. I spent almost the whole day shopping around other high street stores to no avail. Matalan was my last stop of the day, within 20 minutes I had purchased a handful of suitable clothing for my night and my wardrobe in general. Delighted with the range of tops available in store.
All in all everything I purchased was as expected, both in fitting and aesthetic, though I will say that "wide fit" doesn't count for much in the way of shoes from what I can gather.
You definitely get your monies worth in what you buy.
Shall most certainly be shopping there again!
I'm very satisfied with my purchases good quality at an affordable price.
They have lovely clothes at reasonable prices and great quality! A variety of designs for men women and children !
Ordered online and collected in store. The product was exactly as described and fit perfectly. Really good quality and loved the colours. However on collection the till line seemed really disorganised with no clear direction where to queue and staff were blunt when asked for help.
Bought few clothes for children n partner. Variety online, reasonable price,, good quality, easy shopping experience online and in store.
Good customer service shop
Clean.
Usually able to find something good at Matalan, lots worth buying in the sale. They seem to have reduced their menswear section - bring it back please!
The website was easy to use and was updated with order. I received email and text confirming delivery. Great service
They had a 25% sale on Christmas items and clothes which I took advantage of. As a pensioner it was a bonus to save money to put towards other items for my Grandchildren. Thank you Matalan......
Went into shop for a jacket but didn't have my size in store went on line and got the jacket and found that it could be bought at a discount .
delivery zero as click and collect.
happy day's
Good product good price
I was looking for a suitcase.
I found a very reasonable one, it was reduced.
I had checked at nearby stores and this was definitely my best option.
Satisfied customer.