mcqueens dairies Reviews

of reviewers recommend mcqueens dairies

Tell us how mcqueens dairies made you happy
Gave the impression of being a local supplier. Texted to say oder set up but no follow up of account number to set up payment. No milk delivered on day. several missed phone calls from them. Finally got text with account number so went online to cancel order. System would not accept cancellation. The address was not even right. So if there ever was any milk someone else got it free! Tried ringing option 4 to cancel order put me in loop back to options again. No email address just FB which I don't have. No way to conduct legit business.
I recieved broken eggs, was overcharged and recieved items I didnt order but was charged for them, the service is impossible to cancel. DO NOT USE
Absolutely shocking service in 9 deliveries only once did it actually make it to my doorstep and not the neighbors a mile away. Then no delivery and no contact from company to say there were issues. Do not use this company especially if you live in a rural location.
Appalling service they offering a service at this difficult time but cant follow through. Would recommend avoid them at all costs.
By far the worst and most horrible company i have ever dealt with. I was harrassed by them constantly for money that isnt even the correct amount. I was pressured into signing up for the milk in the first place by a guy on the doorstep. They refuse to stop harrassing my mentally unwell partner for £10!! Horrible vile people. Do not touch this company with a barge pole! I hope they go bankrupt i really do.
As I registered Childminder I regard the service as a must, Delivered on time and fresh, I can not fault the service from start to finish, as a childminder I complete my orders online which I found from start to finish quick and simple with the help from the Admin Team
delvierys always there and never had any problems with them always what i ask for and always there for me on my delivery days amazing service so happy a dont need to worry about having to pick my milk up every again amazing and the orange juice is amazing to
mcqueens dairies is rated 2.14 based on 7 reviews