Merchoid Reviews

of reviewers recommend Merchoid

Tell us how Merchoid made you happy
Expensive and very bad service. Not recommended. They have deleted on Facebook and Instagram all the comments from people that have complain about them. Hopefully people can find out that is not a serious company.
Hello , after i had paid, i haven’t Hear anything , no communication , no ordernumber nothing, and they don’t have a telephonenumber. !
Do not order from this company. I placed a large order, but only received some items. They said the ones missing were pre-order, but this was not at all clear and they took payment for everything. Now I am trying to chase up the missing 2 items that I paid for back on 2nd October. It is 1st December and a whole 8 weeks later. These were supposed to be Christmas presents. What is also really bad and should be illegal is there is no customer comeback - no telephone number on their website - very difficult to get in touch with them, only via a website form, no email address or transparency at all. This just should not be the case. I would warn anyone not to buy anything from Merchoid.
Order an item back in 21st August. Didn't arrive. They resent 23rd October, still nothing has arrived. Been trying to contact them for the past 2 weeks and no response from them.
Buyer beware!!!
No communication and no sign of my order
Ordered an item on 10 Jun 2020 to come out august 10th, keeps moving month to month. Complained received an email saying its sending October and they sent a email to all customers detailing this, I did not receive any emails of the sort. But now its half way through November and still no item. Honestly don't use this site, from research best case scenario you get the item extremely late worst they steal your money.
I was looking to buy lots of Christmas presents from here but I ordered something in July 2020 for a preorder to come out in August. I didn’t hear anything all the way into September, I then emailed them and they said it had been pushed back to October the 30th so I waited patiently and I still haven’t heard anything. Really upset about it as I was excited to receive my product. I never leave a bad review on anything either but I just can’t understand why there’s no update and why other places are sending them out but this one is not?
I've preordered a jacket months ago (June 2020) and I'm still waiting (Nov 2020). After complaining they said it was a pre order and they were expecting stock in next week. This was 3 weeks ago. Still no word. Still no jacket. They are happy to take your money then drop contact and keep you in the dark.
I preordered an item and later found it for $60 dollars cheaper on every other site it was available. After asking about price match and being told no and I would have to pay to return it I just took it as a lesson learned and was going to move on. However, the package arrived and my $200 item was sent from the UK wrapped in bubble wrap, a paper thin cardboard wrap around the middle, and a tapped up plastic bag. The box to the collectible was, unsurprisingly, damaged. After three days customer service informed me that since it is “just a creased” outer box I would have to pay return shipping. DO NOT ORDER COLLECTIBLES FROM THIS COMPANY.
They made me pay and it said it failed cheeky scammers
I was feeling a bit dodgy re this site, but I have to eat my words I ordered 3 lamps for part of my grandsons Christmas gifts this was on pre orders as they were waiting on stock. I cancelled my order for these on Friday 18/09/20. My money was returned into my account on Saturday 19/09/20.
Thank you so much for such a swift response. I will defo purchase from you in the future
We have been waiting on a shipment that was placed on june 1st It is now september 2nd and still no package. My 13 year old was so upset about the length of time it was taking to get his most precious merch, i ended up buying one for him from Amazon. I understand that things are messy right now but over 3 months on shipping is a bit ridiculous. I am going to go ahead and assume merchoid is a scam.
Waited 4 months for a product to be delivered. No updates on delays about delays at all. Product arrived only for it to be completely different to what I ordered. Avoid.
Waited for order to be delivered for over 1 year. Almost no updates on what happens with it during that time. Finally I decide to cancel it and then they wrote that its been sent a couple weeks ago. NO tracking number, NO sending mail. And still no delivery. Scammers.
Bought an item 2 1/2months ago, and nothing. They don't give tracking number, don't respond to emails when asking for refund. SCAMMERS!!!!!!!!!
THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD!!! I ordered an item five months ago and never received it!!! I want my money back!!! How do you not have a tracking number to provide????? How do you not have a customer service department???? This whole company can burn to the ground and the world would be a much better place
Purchased (12/4/19) Christmas sweaters for the family. I was hoping I would get them in time for Christmas but I didn't. I received one of the sweaters a week after Christmas and I still haven't received the second sweater, it's now the 2nd week of the new year (1/10/20). Why did you guys ship them separately?! What a waste!
I've contacted customer service and Ryan responds back and says to check with my postal office and asked if they attempted delivery. Ummm, how are they supposed to help me track something if you guys didn't provide a tracking number?!
I saw an advertisement in which the sweater was showing a different price. When I finish the transaction, I was charged at
the regular price. I wrote an email as soon as I notice the wrong charge on my card, the same day. Today I received a text message from DHL that my"package" can not be delivered because there is a pending cost to pay. Part of the " promotion" in the advertisement was free shipping. This sweater was
going to cost me around 120.00 dollars, instead of $35.00 I haven't been contacted by Merchoid. (I purchased on December 12th, today is January 6th)
This company sucks. I should’ve read reviews before even considering buying anything from this raggedy company. NEVER AGAIN! I ordered a sweater the first week of December to give to my friend, and based on these reviews and Merchoids crappy shipping service, looks like I won’t be giving that Christmas present till February. What a waste of money and time. This is Absolutely the worst online shopping experience I’ve ever had, please don’t buy from this company. They need to go out of business...👎🏽
Who orders an ugly Christmas sweater to wear on vacation in July? I could travel from Tennessee to the UK and back in a canoe faster than their “shipping” service (a fleet of trained snails)
Merchoid is rated 1.39 based on 66 reviews