Merchoid Reviews

of reviewers recommend Merchoid

Tell us how Merchoid made you happy
Never had any issues with the company. Always helpful and my items have always arrived, including preorders. I feel that this page is specifically only showing bad reviews as the story on Trust Pilot is completely different and those reviews are verified by the company, not "self verified" as on here. No actual proof they're legit customers
I was feeling a bit dodgy re this site, but I have to eat my words I ordered 3 lamps for part of my grandsons Christmas gifts this was on pre orders as they were waiting on stock. I cancelled my order for these on Friday 18/09/20. My money was returned into my account on Saturday 19/09/20.
Thank you so much for such a swift response. I will defo purchase from you in the future
Products are well made and seem like they will last a while. Checkout was very simple and shipping was speedy
Super fast delivery and they packaged my items well!
I preordered a hoodie on February 05, supposed to be sent on June 03 , first, it came to my mail in August, and it didn't fit me as I wanted, the sizes are way off, I had to return the item for an exchange, I had to pay for the return shipping, and for some reason they did not get notifications of that, even though I followed all the return steps, it says that once you return a package, you'll receive your exchange between 5 or 10 business days, I ended up waiting a month and a half for the item, I gave them four stars because at least they were very responsible with the email replies, they kept me informed of the package delays and return issues, and by the way, the hoodie was really nice...
The shirt seems to be of good quality.

However, the back had no images at all, its just dark blue. Guess I should have not expected some, as the site had no images showing the back, nor was it mentioned in the description. But that was a disappointing surprise, since the shirt looks very boring from behind (see image).

I expected better for 55 €.
Ordered the Avengers Infinity War hoodie. Jacket is good quality and came in less than 15 business days. My only problem is the pictures make it look Black and Gold, which I got to match my Black and gold shoes. It's more of black and an olive green :( and a little too big for me. It is still a cool jacket. Other than that, I definitely recommend this site. It's legit and I will definitely order more stuff. They have really cool stuff worth buying.
I bought two of the same item, one for myself and the other for my friend. They refunded one of the orders, despite there being enough of the item left at the time of purchase, and me not requesting any refunds. I expect to receive both items since there were enough at the time of purchase.
Im from Canada i order my one piece hat on december 5th and it shipped the next day but its been two weeks and almost the winter break like i wanted to wear it to school dam tuff luck ig bad service and no tracking number.
Like other reviewers their sizing is way off. Ordered an XL by their sizing chart 46-48" chest. Shirt comes about month later. Shirt looks great and labeled as XL, shirt doesn't fit. Measure and it measures as 42"-44" chest. Reached out to customer service without reply. SOL as customer is responsible for international shipping for returns. Not worth the trouble I will resell this in my own.
Ordered a Christmas advent calendar in October for presale / shipping in November... I emailed after Christmas Day and they didn’t understand what the issue was with it being late? It’s a Christmas calendar, probably needed before Christmas.
Anyway, it’s 26/01 and it’s still not here.
Don’t bother.
We ordered the Nightmare before Christmas plates as a Christmas present for our son in November 2020. It is now 24th January 2021 and there's still no sign of them! My husband has contacted them several times and was told they were shipped on 16th January so we're still waiting for them to arrive. Absolutely disgusting and disappointing! Will never shop with this company again and would recommend that anyone else considering ordering anything from Merchoid, to seriously reconsider.
I purchased an item in October. It never arrived. Holly promised me a refund in December but the transaction was never processed. Holly asked me to confirm my postal address which I did, I never heard back from her. I have sent multiple emails and messages since, all have been ignored. My item never arrived and I have been unable to get a refund, this has been going on for 3 months. I would not recommend shopping with this online store
Ordered something in October and NEVER heard from them again - have tried contacting several times and can only get an automated message. It's the middle of January! I just want my money back
I ordered jumper 5 months ago and they stole my money too. Guys should we mąkę class action lawsuit? My emails are ignored, 0 answers. I wont let them go with my money.
Ordered a jumper. It came fairly quickly, but the quality is terrible. It's already falling apart after just a couple of wears. The seams are splitting. I wrote to the company to complain and have heard absolutely nothing back!! Would NEVER use them again. Total garbage, considering they're not even that cheap. I would zero stars but it's not an option.
Ordered July, they claim to have sent in Oct (no tracking), then said oh it’s COVID, it’ll be there by Dec 23; now playing no-speakies.

Scam, scam, scam. Buy have the absolute hide to send me emails suggesting other cool Merch I might like to pay for and never receive.
I would give a -1 if I could. Pre-ordered a Christmas sweater 3 months before Christmas, contacted them recently to cancel and get a refund and they basically told me the sale is done and their non-tracked shipment is somewhere they can't tell me and are not able to give any information since they do not track their shipments and used COVID delays as an excuse.

I asked for a refund and they ignored me. Don't give these people your money, this site is a scam.
avoid company , scammers
Do not order from this company. Ordered a Christmas gift Nov 27th, on Dec 29th it still hasn't arrived. No tracking, I'm just supposed to trust that 1. They actually shipped it and 2. That it will arrive. Customer service is the actual worst I've ever dealt with.
Merchoid is rated 1.37 based on 70 reviews