MessageMedia Reviews

London EC1Y 8AF UK

461 Pacific Avenue
San Francisco, CA
1-844-912-2350

Tell us how MessageMedia made you happy
easy to use and support is nothing but amazing. you get to talk to real people
Easy to use, really like being able to track whether messages have been received.
Much more user friendly than comparable programs
Great service and product and value for results easy to see. Will definitely be back once life returns to normal
Set up is easy and very user friendly to use. Messages were received without delay.
Simple interactive my Team love it!!
The dashboard is better than other sms services. The technical support staff were very helpful and helped me Convert my excel spreadsheet to the correct format.
Prepaid is more expensive than other companies however the service is very good.
Very useful and manageable
A great way to send massive message
The portal is really good.

Our biggest downfall has been that when setting up webhooks the technical team has to intervene every time to allow external content and set up the request bodies.

There is other issues where documentation for the API has been out of sync with reality (example docs say messageId is always a GUID when sometimes the API gives us a string which just says "$messageId").

The support team has been excellent, in particular Jack from Technical support.
What I truly love about MessageMedia, is that I can pick up the phone and speak to someone and get helpful support without feeling like I'm an idiot. :)
We are finding the service excellent for our needs.
I have only begun testing this product and have found it very, very easy to use. The customer service calls have been both friendly and informative. Hopefully this product is something that my department will continue to use for a long time.
Very easy to use
Messagemedia is a great tool for keeping your team up-to-date with the latest information, especially when working distantly.
I find that message media is a very quick and effective way of keeping in touch with our clients
I have only used Message media once so far. I thought I had to muddle through on my own, but I was called by a sales person who was very helpful and answered all the questions I had so I could send the text messages as I had planned.
Things are pretty tricky at the moment with this pandemic, so I will be looking at maybe ways that further text messaging may help. So far though I don't know that the ones I sent got us any results as far as sales go.
Message Media has been very useful in helping us communicate with staff during the shutdown.
MessageMedia has been a great addition to our marketing campaigns. It's an easy and effective way to get messages to our customers. Awesome customer service as well!
VERY GOOD. IT WOULD BE BETTER IF YOU CAN PUT CUSTOMER'S NAME ON THE EXCEL SHEET