MessageMedia Reviews

London EC1Y 8AF UK

461 Pacific Avenue
San Francisco, CA
1-844-912-2350

Tell us how MessageMedia made you happy
What I truly love about MessageMedia, is that I can pick up the phone and speak to someone and get helpful support without feeling like I'm an idiot. :)
We are finding the service excellent for our needs.
I have only begun testing this product and have found it very, very easy to use. The customer service calls have been both friendly and informative. Hopefully this product is something that my department will continue to use for a long time.
Very easy to use
Messagemedia is a great tool for keeping your team up-to-date with the latest information, especially when working distantly.
I find that message media is a very quick and effective way of keeping in touch with our clients
I have only used Message media once so far. I thought I had to muddle through on my own, but I was called by a sales person who was very helpful and answered all the questions I had so I could send the text messages as I had planned.
Things are pretty tricky at the moment with this pandemic, so I will be looking at maybe ways that further text messaging may help. So far though I don't know that the ones I sent got us any results as far as sales go.
Message Media has been very useful in helping us communicate with staff during the shutdown.
MessageMedia has been a great addition to our marketing campaigns. It's an easy and effective way to get messages to our customers. Awesome customer service as well!
VERY GOOD. IT WOULD BE BETTER IF YOU CAN PUT CUSTOMER'S NAME ON THE EXCEL SHEET
It was satisfactory overall, but there is still room for improvement...Keep up the good work...
The platform is easy to use but there seems to be a lot of server issues. Every time i log in or try to run a detailed report i have to refresh it multiple times
Message Media is very time efficient for our business
Easy to set up and use, reliable and well priced. Excellent service.
Very fast. Would be even faster if there is a connector from ServiceNow Notify application.
It does what its designed for and we are happy the way it work
It has helped our company in being more effective in communicating to all our employees. Especially in the current crisis.
Only takes about 10 - 20 minutes to get orientated with the process.
Recouped my initial outlay within hours of launching to a specific target market.
I love how on MessageMedia you can have a conversation with someone (which some people prefer, and we love to support peoples preferences!), customise templates and import bulk contacts for a large audience. Very user friendly!
It is a useful platform to communicate with our clients in native languages on their mobile phones.
MessageMedia is rated 4.66 based on 183 reviews