MicksGarage.com Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend MicksGarage.com

How would you rate MicksGarage.com ?

"A set of roof bars were bought for me which were stated as specifically for my vehicle. The ad and website clearly state "Once they are positioned at the correct points on the vehicle they are tightened in place with the tools provided." yet the instructions state that the bars need to be tightened to a specific torque setting which requires the use of a torque wrench, not supplied!! Despite then being fitted using a torque wrench to the required setting, the bars failed around 30 minutes into a journey, coming completely off the car with 2 bikes attached on a 2 lane motorway. 10 minutes earlier and it would have been int he middle of the M6. My car was damaged as well as one of the bikes. I have 2 independent witnesses who were behind the car and saw the whole thing as one corner of the roof bars failed which then lead to the whole lot peeling off the car narrowly avoiding causing a potentially fatal accident. As they were purchased through the Amazon market place, Micks refuse to actually speak to an Amazon customer over the phone even though they provide a contact number on the Amazon seller's details. The very drawn out messaging system Amazon use enables Micks to continually fob me off with "we'll reply with in 24 hours" auto reply. They refuse to tell me if these bars have actually been tested with my car as I suspect that they have not. An absolute disregard to any type of customer service which I am now taking to trading standards to hopefully get resolved!!"
"On June 16 I ordered a roof rack from Micks Garage for my 2016 Toyota Corolla Im. As per the tracking number the rack left Micks on the 06/16/2018 and left Ireland on 06/19/2018. On 06/30/2018 I inquired about the whereabouts of my roof rack. On 07/02/2018 Mickey Hynes replied to my inquiry and stated that it normally takes 7 to 10 days to reach the USA and sometimes the packages will get hung up in customs. On 07/07/2018 I received my roof rack from the post office, it was missing at least 12 parts required to build and install the roof rack. The parts I did receive were badly damaged and the package was at one time destroyed and taped back together. The tape job covered a huge percentage of the surface area of the box and it had no visible openings. On 07/09/2018 Micky Hynes replied to my email stating that they were conducting investigations with US customs and USPS because because they had sent a complete roof rack kit and sometimes parts get separated during shipping and most likely those parts were still in their possession . I replied asking if he had read my concerns being that the missing parts were only part of the issue I had. He responded and stated that he did read and understood my concerns. After two days went by with no response from Micks garage I filed with paypal on 07/13/2018 (while I still had the time.) On 07/19/2018 I received a return authorization from Micks garage to return what I had received from them. I emailed them to ask them if they would be supplying a return shipping label and I received a response from Tadhg Benson stating that they do not supply return shipping labels. I have since photo logged and and boxed everything Micks garage has sent me and I brought it to the post office to ship it back, they quoted me $70.00 to ship the incomplete damaged roof rack parts back to Ireland. So, needless to say I held off shipping them back because they have stated repeatedly that you have only 30 days from the date of the order to return your items. I am well beyond that and I'm willing to bet Micks will burn me on their 30 day clause and Ill loose another $70.00."
"EVERY TIME I ORDER FROM THEM MY ORDERS ARE ALWAYS RIGHT I AM MORE THAN HAPPY TO ORDER FROM THEM THE COMPANIES THEY USE ARE EXCELLENT THANK YOU."
"fast service and reliable delivery thank you for a great service"
"Cheap fast and reliable."
"they gave me a full refund! the website information was incorrect so when my parts arrived they were obviously the wrong ones. Its important if you are buying from a specialist website that the information is correct because when it goes wrong its time and money wasting if you need to return it...thats if they will accept it!"
"MicksGarage has been great over the preceeding two years and number of purchases I've made. Previously everything was shipped DHL tracked and arrived to the other side of the world within 3-4 days. They have now decided to ship things by Post untracked! It now takes significantly longer to get here is untracked with orders delayed going out. Spoke with Micksgarage/Louise about it and may as well be speaking to a replybot. This will be my last Micksgarages order unfortunately."
"The products were well described and the delivery fast!"
"Sent wrong part ( replacement mirror for Renault Laguna) got Scenic part instead. Had to return at own expense. Replacement part fits but may have been in store too long, as " sticky tape" at back has nearly dried out! Thus useless"
"They are very competitive on price. They have a very good stock and good website. I recommend them highly."
MicksGarage.com is rated 3.40 based on 10 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!