MicksGarage.com Reviews

63% of reviewers recommend MicksGarage.com

How would you rate MicksGarage.com ?

TERENCE ODONOGHUE
"EVERY TIME I ORDER FROM THEM MY ORDERS ARE ALWAYS RIGHT I AM MORE THAN HAPPY TO ORDER FROM THEM THE COMPANIES THEY USE ARE EXCELLENT THANK YOU."
Justin Beales
"Cheap fast and reliable."
Paul Didcote
"fast service and reliable delivery thank you for a great service"
Mr Tim Morris
"they gave me a full refund! the website information was incorrect so when my parts arrived they were obviously the wrong ones. Its important if you are buying from a specialist website that the information is correct because when it goes wrong its time and money wasting if you need to return it...thats if they will accept it!"
"MicksGarage has been great over the preceeding two years and number of purchases I've made. Previously everything was shipped DHL tracked and arrived to the other side of the world within 3-4 days. They have now decided to ship things by Post untracked! It now takes significantly longer to get here is untracked with orders delayed going out. Spoke with Micksgarage/Louise about it and may as well be speaking to a replybot. This will be my last Micksgarages order unfortunately."
Clement Paul
"The products were well described and the delivery fast!"
Irene Walker
"Sent wrong part ( replacement mirror for Renault Laguna) got Scenic part instead. Had to return at own expense. Replacement part fits but may have been in store too long, as " sticky tape" at back has nearly dried out! Thus useless"
KEVIN FLEMING
"They are very competitive on price. They have a very good stock and good website. I recommend them highly."
MicksGarage.com is rated 4.00 based on 8 reviews