Miniature Market Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miniature Market
Read Miniature Market Reviews

About Miniature Market:

The one stop shop for every gamer. We have everything from board games, to minis, Magic, and more!

877-326-4429

support@miniaturemarket.com

Excellent place to find good games, excellent prices, wish they could ship out a lil quicker.
Love the approach! It's not exactly hobby Connect 4, but in that spirit. If you love simple pattern matching with modular play check it out!
The price of my game was more reasonable than other sites and the delivery was precise and prompt. I am mostly excited about the miniatures that came with the game but the whole contents are exciting to me because I am a werewolf aficionado. I am quite pleased and if they have other games that I am interested in I will be ordering from them.
We use Miniature Market for board game purchases. They offer typically the best prices available. Really the only downside is the need for $100 to get free shipping. This isn’t as hard as it sounds especially if you have a group of friends to pool your purchases. All of the items we’ve ordered have arrived in a timely manner and in good condition. I plan to continue to use them for my board game purchases.
Pretty decent flocking for bases. Great for adding that little extra touch to you bases.
Miniature market is top notch! Great products, great customer service!
These plastic soldiers are pretty nice. They are a little chunkier (more stylized) than Perry miniatures, but I was able to swap in some bits from the Perry Agincourt set. They are definitely smaller than heroic scale minis. I used 3mm bases on them and used the thinner bases (that came with them) on some 28mm soldiers. This allows them to stand approximately at the same height on the tabletop. You will need some plastic cement glue to assemble these properly. Don't waste your time with super glue, it will make your life harder.
I get lots from Miniature market, usually by the $99 plus to take advantage of the free shipping. I also support all of my FLGS! I'm always watching for those deals.
The prices on the site are lower than that in the stores, they do cancel that out with the high dollar amount free shipping. The site is easy to use and well organized with many categories and sub-categories to find what you're looking for readily. Miniature Market overall is a great website where I can satisfy my gaming needs.
I have not been inside their store, so I am only able to comment on their website. Everything is well organized, but as with most websites it does have its problems. For me, the biggest annoyance comes with their drop-down lists, when looking for a specific game. If you're on a page that doesn't allow you to scroll down very far, it is very possible that the drop-down list expands further, thus preventing access to the other games. This means to access the entirety of those drop-down lists, requires me to return to the main page (easiest way since that's just a click of the logo) before looking for the game I want. Enough of an annoyance that I can not give them 5 stars. Other than that, I have not had any problems with them.
Pros: this is an easy system to pick up and learn with a little reading and mile organization, the table of contents is accurate to make it easy to find what things your looking for, it has simple rules to make the game run smoothly. Cons: there are a few things that you may be hard to understand or grasp if your a new player, the diversity of races is kind of thin all and all this is a good system to learn and pick up with relative speed.
fast and quick shipping with greatsupport to customers
Très bien fait, la qualité est supérieure à mes attentes. Je pense qu'une petite figurine à la place du jeton serait plus immersive pour le jeu. (Même opinion pour les autres sets)
Great store, with a good assortment, fast delivery. Thank you so much for the games!
Good starter kit to begin crafting terrain. Has a good mix of materials: paints, tools, brushes, flocking, and foam to get you started. The book and online accessible guides are also a nice touch. Highly recommend if you want to start making custom terrain.
Good customer service with a quality game selection. The hold feature is a huge benefit for those looking to save on shipping.
Really good 2 player trick taking game. The fact that each suite has a different special power that activates during different rounds and hands makes it so that there is a good amount a depth to a simple 20 minute game. The fact there are expansions out to increase the amount of special powers available will make this game very replayable.
Plenty of minis great value and dispatched ASAP.
A great store - I like the ability to sign up and be notified when items are restocked- makes shopping easier. Also earning points to offset the costs of future purchases is a nice benefit.
Exactly what I was expecting