Miniature Market Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miniature Market
Read Miniature Market Reviews

About Miniature Market:

The one stop shop for every gamer. We have everything from board games, to minis, Magic, and more!

877-326-4429

support@miniaturemarket.com

Clinton F
Caleb R
The price was good and the shipping time was good but the product box arrived very damaged while the shipping box was immaculate meaning the put it in and shipped it in a damaged condition. For what an Armada Super Star Destroyer costs I don’t expect a damaged product box.
Arrived a little late, and model standard was broken. Rest of transaction was smooth.
We’re so sorry that your experience did not match your expectations. Please help us to improve by providing more information on your experience. Please contact our customer service team via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429 with any feedback or suggestions. Thank you for shopping with us!
Cap says Matte. Sticker says Matte. Can says Satin.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, James. We're sorry to hear that there were issues with your item. We would like to know more about the issue so that we can prevent this from happening again. Please contact our customer service team via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429), and they will be happy to advise you on how to proceed. Thank you again for shopping with Miniature Market!
Unfortunately this was a long standing pre-order and miniature market shipped with no notice. I had moved and since they never verified the address, I was never able to receive the product as it was no sold out and lost. I did appreciate that they compensated me for the blunder but I hope to see a new process where they notify earlier on when shipping will occur if it is a back ordered or pre ordered item.
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We’re sorry you had a bad experience, Franklin, and we will be looking into this further. You can always sign up for stock alerts for preorder items so that you are notified once the item(s) have been released. You can also contact our customer service team via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429) with any questions or concerns regarding your orders. Thank you again for your feedback.
Pre-ordered in October. Update indicated late Nov was likely ship date. Didn't show up until January.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're sorry to hear that your item was delayed. We would love to hear more about your experience so that we can use your valuable feedback to deliver an even better experience next time. Please feel free to reach out to our customer service team via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429) with any feedback or suggestions. Thank you again for shopping with Miniature Market!
Only vaguely looked like the picture. Also, the packing was ridiculous. Received 3 small figures in a 14"×18"×12" box. Why?
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We would love to hear more about your experience so that we can use your valuable feedback to deliver an even better experience next time. Please feel free to reach out to our customer service team via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429) with any feedback or suggestions. Thank you again for shopping with us!
Cards in general where ok but I received my package unsealed as in the booster box was just left open in the box what the heck.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are so sorry to hear that your item arrived damaged. Please contact our customer service team via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429), and they will be happy to advise you on how to proceed. Thank you again for shopping with us!
Took almost a year to get now we have Covid and I won't open it yet to play!! Not ordering preorders anymore!
First of all, thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us, Felicia. We really value your input and flagging up areas where we can further improve. We understand how frustrating it can be when you are anticipating a product to arrive and then it gets delayed. We hope you enjoy the game, once you can play it. We hope you and your family get well soon.
I will no longer buy multiple bricks from MM. Every time I do so, I get duplicates on the rares, and NEVER the desired ones. In this case, out of the 6 rares, two were duplicates, and both lower value ones (Galeb Duhr & Androsphinx). It happened when I bought multiple bricks of Elemental Evil, Rage of Demons, and MM1 as well. Don't know if it's a sorting issue with WhizKids, or MM has a way to detect the valuable boxes within bricks, but from here on out, I will buy my bricks elsewhere & use MM to source the individual mini's I need to fill out the collection. It's a shame, as I am an avid collector with over 2k minis, and complete sets of Harbinger thru Storm Kings Thunder, but the convenience of using MM for all my mini needs is offset by the lack of variety and value when I buy bricks.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Ken. We appreciate your feedback. All of our cases, bricks, and packs come sealed directly from the manufacturer. We do not have prior knowledge of the contents of the units as the manufacturer only guarantees each booster pack will contain 4 figures in total: 1 large and 3 medium or small figures; they do not offer any guarantee each case would contain 1 of every rare figure. We do apologize that your experience was less than satisfactory, but regretfully, we have no control over which miniatures come in the bricks. Please feel free to reach out to our customer service team via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) with any additional questions or concerns. Thank you for shopping with Miniature Market!
I love the game. It was shipped in bubble wrap and was perfect. However, I paid $15.00 for “priority” economy shipping and the item took 15 days to be delivered. I understand they have no control over what UPS/USPS does, but to even offer a choice of “priority” that takes over 2 weeks is a flawed, and misleading practice. They should drop this service.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention. We apologize for the longer delivery times and understand how frustrating it is. The USPS is experiencing unprecedented volume increases and limited employee availability due to the holidays and the current health issues. Please feel free to reach out to our customer service team via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429) with any additional feedback or suggestions. Thank you again for supporting MM!
If this game was only available in Ziplock that should have been noted somewhere before I ordered. While I am pleased with the game I am not pleased with this lack of transparency from the sales department. The sale of an item without notifying that it’s bagged and not in a box is misleading, questionable, and dishonest practice.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Erik. We have discussed your concern with the appropriate team, and we will now be identifying 'bagged games' as such in the product descriptions. We appreciate your feedback, and thank you again for shopping with Miniature Market!
I still have not gotten my order, you sent it to the wrong address. Please check in it.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Patricia! We're sorry to hear that your order has not yet been delivered. As you have already reached out to our Customer Service team, we have notified them to follow up with you as soon as possible regarding your order, so someone will reach out to you shortly. Please feel free to reach out to our Customer Service team via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) with any additional questions or concerns regarding your order. Thank you again for supporting MM!
The packages got here, but it was months later than expected... There was no sign the preorder for Dune Betrayal would take so long and there were no updates.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Josh. We take pride in the service we provide to our customers and we are sorry to hear we missed the mark for you. We let our customers know about release dates through the product pages and emails, to the best of our ability, especially if there is a delay. We have forwarded your feedback to the proper department for further review. Thank you again for your review, and thank you for choosing Miniature Market!
Box for gloomhave. came in with a VERY large tear, but since I waited so long and I was dying to play immediately. I did not return it. Everything else came in fine so +1 for that.
Miniature Market 2 star review on 11th December 2021
Hello Grant, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are so sorry to hear that your Gloomhaven box arrived damaged. You contact our customer service team via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429) regarding alternative options for your damaged product. Thank you again for shopping with us!
This could be an unfair review due the fact that I have not talked to customer service yet. But, I’ve come to realization that as much times that I’ve bought products from this store, they’re prices are as honest as I had believed. I preordered a couple of items that apparently miniature market has raised the prices. One of my reasons to shop here was for the cheaper and honest prices but now I’ve felt like they have scalped me. Is not fair to me or other loyal customers.
Hello Michael, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're sorry you feel that we were not honest with our prices. Prices in the market can fluctuate both up and down on CCGs, and our pricing is based on market value. A Customer Service associate should be in touch with you shortly. Thank you!
I haven't receive the only thing I wanted from you some months ago. I think my opinion will be better if I will receive my invoice some day in the future.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are sorry your package has not been delivered. International packages can often take up to 120 days to be received and processed through Customs. If you have any further questions or concerns regarding international shipping please reach out to our customer service team via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429).
I love the big box and the tiles! I did think this came with the domes and was disappointed when it didn’t however, but that’s not an issue with the product and more so Miniature Market not clearly advertising what they were selling. I wish MM was a little more honest, but the product itself is amazing!
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are so sorry to hear that your game components did not match what you expected. We strive to list all available components on each item's listing. Please feel free to reach back out to our customer service team via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429) if you need confirmation of the contents of the game. Thank you again for shopping with Miniature Market!
my package hasn't arrived
I finally received my order, but it was not straight forward. I used the delay in shipping option for my order (I was going to be out of town and didn't want to take a chance the the order would be delivered when I was gone). When I returned, I called and gave the ok to ship. I sat back and waited for my order. A week went by and, no order. I called Miniture Market to find out the status of the order. I explained the situation, but was told that the order was still on hold, waiting for my ok to ship. I asked why my original ok was, in effect, overlooked. The rep ignored the question and asked if the order should be shipped........as if I never gave the ok the week before. No apology for the mix-up...........nothing. The order arrived about a week later, but the situation and treatment of it left a bad taste,
Hi Richard, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We would like to apologize for any miscommunication or confusion regarding your order. We can see, in our system, that you called on August 5th to have the order released. It was released and shipped out on August 6th. It was then delivered on August 10th. We truly care about our customers and the experience they have when shopping with us. We appreciate the feedback you have given, and we have forwarded it to our Customer Service Department. If there is anything else we can help you with please do not hesitate to reach out to us at support@miniaturemarket.com.
Pricing was great and had me excited, butttttttttttttttttttttt Big down side is the product I received. Was a new item I ordered and clearly I was sent a used or already open box. They plastic wrap was removed, and the box was torn. The product inside was in good shape, but I am not excited about opened products when ever I buy anything for any purpose in life :(
Hi Jonathan, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are so sorry to hear that Zombicide: Dakota the Convict arrived damaged! Please contact our customer service team via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429) and they will be happy to advise you on how to proceed.
Miniature Market is rated 4.89 based on 19,009 reviews