Miniature Market Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miniature Market
Read Miniature Market Reviews

About Miniature Market:

The one stop shop for every gamer. We have everything from board games, to minis, Magic, and more!

877-326-4429

support@miniaturemarket.com

Benjamin G
Dean W
Dean W
I haven't receive the only thing I wanted from you some months ago. I think my opinion will be better if I will receive my invoice some day in the future.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are sorry your package has not been delivered. International packages can often take up to 120 days to be received and processed through Customs. If you have any further questions or concerns regarding international shipping please reach out to our customer service team via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429).
I love the big box and the tiles! I did think this came with the domes and was disappointed when it didn’t however, but that’s not an issue with the product and more so Miniature Market not clearly advertising what they were selling. I wish MM was a little more honest, but the product itself is amazing!
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are so sorry to hear that your game components did not match what you expected. We strive to list all available components on each item's listing. Please feel free to reach back out to our customer service team via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429) if you need confirmation of the contents of the game. Thank you again for shopping with Miniature Market!
my package hasn't arrived
I finally received my order, but it was not straight forward. I used the delay in shipping option for my order (I was going to be out of town and didn't want to take a chance the the order would be delivered when I was gone). When I returned, I called and gave the ok to ship. I sat back and waited for my order. A week went by and, no order. I called Miniture Market to find out the status of the order. I explained the situation, but was told that the order was still on hold, waiting for my ok to ship. I asked why my original ok was, in effect, overlooked. The rep ignored the question and asked if the order should be shipped........as if I never gave the ok the week before. No apology for the mix-up...........nothing. The order arrived about a week later, but the situation and treatment of it left a bad taste,
Hi Richard, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We would like to apologize for any miscommunication or confusion regarding your order. We can see, in our system, that you called on August 5th to have the order released. It was released and shipped out on August 6th. It was then delivered on August 10th. We truly care about our customers and the experience they have when shopping with us. We appreciate the feedback you have given, and we have forwarded it to our Customer Service Department. If there is anything else we can help you with please do not hesitate to reach out to us at support@miniaturemarket.com.
Pricing was great and had me excited, butttttttttttttttttttttt Big down side is the product I received. Was a new item I ordered and clearly I was sent a used or already open box. They plastic wrap was removed, and the box was torn. The product inside was in good shape, but I am not excited about opened products when ever I buy anything for any purpose in life :(
Hi Jonathan, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are so sorry to hear that Zombicide: Dakota the Convict arrived damaged! Please contact our customer service team via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429) and they will be happy to advise you on how to proceed.
Miniature Market is great, but buyer beware on the Wrath of Kings stuff. It's OOP. If you're missing a part, like an entire body, you eat the cost.
I’m extremely happy to add this Memoir ‘44 expansion/map series item to my collection! I own most of the Memoir ‘44 line of products, but filling in those missing items I do not have is becoming harder and harder to do. As for this purchase, the envelope was torn wide open on the bottom, there are rips in the top, and generally crinkled on flat surfaces and banged up, which was disappointing and unusual for MM; however, the components appear decent. Despite this, It’s a welcome addition to my collection!
Miniature Market 2 star review on 23rd June 2021
Cute minature. But we thought it was going to come painted. We were shocked when it ended up being white.
Order came fast. Blood Oath had the WRONG CARDS inside. Pretty disappointed but it’s not something MM could of known about. Wizkids quality and customer support is abysmal. They need their Star Trek licensing taken away. I need the blood cards. I ordered two packs of blood oath in ONE order. Only one box had the right card pack inside
Miniature Market 2 star review on 13th June 2021 Miniature Market 2 star review on 13th June 2021
Matthew, Thank you for taking the time to review Star Trek Attack Wing: Klingon Faction Pack - Blood Oath. So sorry that it included the wrong pack. A member of our customer service team will be reaching out to you shortly. Thank you.
Not the best look here. Paint job is sketchy but these were not intended to be like the Nolzurs line
I think your website's rewards program page says you would send me a surprise on my birthday, but you didn't. Waaaaaah!
Ian, Happy Birthday! Our birthday emails go out on the 1st of the month if you are an existing subscriber. If you sign up for our emails during your birthday month, your 'surprise' is sent shortly after sign up. It does look like you were sent a birthday surprise earlier this month, but it could have landed in your SPAM. Please contact our customer service team via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429) and they will be happy to assist you.
Product was great and as advertised. Miniature Market needs to offer better shipping options. They do not offer priority or express shipping. Items arrive very slowly.
I had a Gift Cert, tried to use online on Wed, No work. Called Cust service, After hours. Called Thurs. Turns out they are case sensitive, Should probably put that on the web page. Verified with Cust service that order will be good for Pick-up Friday. Stated it will be. Drive an hour on Friday to get. Not there. Told they didn't turn over the order in the system until the next morning even though I was on the phone with Cust service when I placed it. Told it would be on truck next day. Truck Due between 10:30-11:00am, I let them know I have to walk out door no later than 11:15 to get to an Appointment. I was there at 10:45, 15 minutes before store opens. Truck arrives at 11:30, and I have game in hand at 11:45. I was late to my next thing. Total fail in almost everything. Only bright spot was in store manager was Very communicative and tried to help as much was in her power.
I ordered Mörk Borg: Cult Feretory from Miniature Market. When it arrived the cover and first few pages of the book had a slash in them (see picture)
Miniature Market 2 star review on 2nd April 2021
Sean, We are so sorry Mörk Borg: Cult Feretory arrived damaged. A member of our customer service team will be reaching out shortly to assist you. Thank you for taking the time to review our company.
Took two weeks to send me a package, I live 2 miles from their warehouse. If it weren't for covid I'd just go to their store. If they're that swamped with orders, they should hire more people.
Shipped on time. But the large boxes had corner damage. Very disappointed with the box damage. I may have to try other places if I keep getting damaged boxes.
Kyle, We are so sorry to hear that some boxes arrived damaged! Please contact our customer service team via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429) and they will be happy to assist you.
I needed my order delivered within 2 days so I paid the extra for UPS 2 day air and the priority to expedite my order from your facility. My order arrived 5 days late! I paid good money and will never do that again. UPS even acknowledged there was no weather related problems, it was just put on the wrong plane. You guys also should have had it picked up sooner by UPS and perhaps it would not have been a problem.
I ordered the Army Painter metallic colours set and received a ruined set. Your customer support was quick to help and send a replacement but the second was ruined as well. I contacted Army painter and they recommended it was an issue with the paint getting frozen. They are sending replacement as well.
Miniature Market 2 star review on 12th February 2021 Miniature Market 2 star review on 12th February 2021 Miniature Market 2 star review on 12th February 2021
Although the miniatures were fine, the packaging was busted up enough to expose the contents. Recommend better shipping and handling if we are paying for it.
I used to visit the website several times per week, coming from the daily deal email. That was a manageable amount. Without the daily deal email, I rarely visit. On a positive note, that means I spend less money at Miniature Market.
We appreciate your business and understand the excitement of the Dalily Deal! While we no longer have a 'Daily Deal', we have a 'Deals' section on our website with hundreds of sale and clearance items. Also, be on the lookout for our frequent special sales! Thank you.
Miniature Market is rated 4.88 based on 12,447 reviews