Miniature Market Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miniature Market
Read Miniature Market Reviews

About Miniature Market:

The one stop shop for every gamer. We have everything from board games, to minis, Magic, and more!

877-326-4429

Jaidynn F
Andrew L
Miniature Market 5 star review on 10th April 2021
Christopher N
I had a Gift Cert, tried to use online on Wed, No work. Called Cust service, After hours. Called Thurs. Turns out they are case sensitive, Should probably put that on the web page. Verified with Cust service that order will be good for Pick-up Friday. Stated it will be. Drive an hour on Friday to get. Not there. Told they didn't turn over the order in the system until the next morning even though I was on the phone with Cust service when I placed it. Told it would be on truck next day. Truck Due between 10:30-11:00am, I let them know I have to walk out door no later than 11:15 to get to an Appointment. I was there at 10:45, 15 minutes before store opens. Truck arrives at 11:30, and I have game in hand at 11:45. I was late to my next thing. Total fail in almost everything.

Only bright spot was in store manager was Very communicative and tried to help as much was in her power.
I ordered Mörk Borg: Cult Feretory from Miniature Market. When it arrived the cover and first few pages of the book had a slash in them (see picture)
Miniature Market 2 star review on 2nd April 2021
Sean, We are so sorry Mörk Borg: Cult Feretory arrived damaged. A member of our customer service team will be reaching out shortly to assist you. Thank you for taking the time to review our company.
Took two weeks to send me a package, I live 2 miles from their warehouse. If it weren't for covid I'd just go to their store. If they're that swamped with orders, they should hire more people.
Shipped on time. But the large boxes had corner damage. Very disappointed with the box damage. I may have to try other places if I keep getting damaged boxes.
Kyle, We are so sorry to hear that some boxes arrived damaged! Please contact our customer service team via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429) and they will be happy to assist you.
I needed my order delivered within 2 days so I paid the extra for UPS 2 day air and the priority to expedite my order from your facility. My order arrived 5 days late! I paid good money and will never do that again. UPS even acknowledged there was no weather related problems, it was just put on the wrong plane. You guys also should have had it picked up sooner by UPS and perhaps it would not have been a problem.
I ordered the Army Painter metallic colours set and received a ruined set. Your customer support was quick to help and send a replacement but the second was ruined as well. I contacted Army painter and they recommended it was an issue with the paint getting frozen. They are sending replacement as well.
Miniature Market 2 star review on 12th February 2021 Miniature Market 2 star review on 12th February 2021 Miniature Market 2 star review on 12th February 2021
Although the miniatures were fine, the packaging was busted up enough to expose the contents. Recommend better shipping and handling if we are paying for it.
Poor choice of colors and everything on the board is kind of bland.
I used to visit the website several times per week, coming from the daily deal email. That was a manageable amount. Without the daily deal email, I rarely visit. On a positive note, that means I spend less money at Miniature Market.
We appreciate your business and understand the excitement of the Dalily Deal! While we no longer have a 'Daily Deal', we have a 'Deals' section on our website with hundreds of sale and clearance items. Also, be on the lookout for our frequent special sales! Thank you.
I paid for die cast METAL figures not injection molded plastic ones other than this I am a pleased customer
Prices are good, but two of three games arrived damaged. One game had the cardboard insert (on the inside of the box) torn and the cards smelled like cigarette smoke so it was clearly open-box. You get what you pay for, so if you're looking for the cheapest prices don't also expect the highest quality.
Jake, We are sorry to hear about your damaged games! A member of our customer service team will be reaching out to you shortly to discuss this issue and to provide you with a few options. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for bringing this to our attention. We appreciate it.
The prices are good, but the website is a cluttered mess. Also their Warhammer 40k selection is very limited.
Nathan, Thank you for taking the time to review us! Can you please let us know what Warhammer 40K item(s) you are trying to find, as we do carry the entire trade range of Games Workshop products. We are also continually trying to improve user experience and would love to hear any suggestions and/or specific concerns you have regarding the use of our categories, searches, and filters. Please feel free to send any comments to support@miniaturemarket.com. Thank you!
This is the least accommodating and slow working customer service I’ve worked with recently. None of their efforts or policies are aimed at the customer. They seemed to be aimed at making sure they (CSRs) don’t have to work to hard. To be honest, the only reason I shop with you is because at the time CSI doesn’t have what I want. And your competitors do it better and faster at roughly the same price.
Anthony, Thank you for providing a review. We are sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations and we we would love to make things right. Please contact our customer service manger, Dave, (877-326-4429 or support@miniaturemarket.com) with details about your experience so we can look into the issue. Thank you.
The prices are pretty solid and most of the staff is knowledgeable and courteous however there is one individual who was so condescending that it soured me on the retail location moving forward. I have also had some issues where they would list product on third party sites (tcgplayer) and then after a purchase was made and a price spike occurred they would cancel the order, refunds purchase and list for higher prices.
Free shipping didn't work on my last order. I was buying over $100 in this order and it still charged me for shipping. So I purchased less things in this order, deleting items from my cart and paying shipping for a much smaller order. Your system created a lose - lose situation.
Also, MM no longer sells Heroclix. I now buy heroclix and most board games from your competitors who have resumed selling Heroclix.
We apologize for any confusion. Do you recall if the amount, AFTER the promo code was applied, was $99+? Free shipping is offered when the total amount after discounts and before tax is $99+. If you ever experience problems with our website, feel free to reach out to our customer service team and they will be happy to assist you. Thank you.
I made my purchase on november 12th. Certain articles were on pre-sale and I understood that the shipment would be sent as soon as they would be available. Most of what I chose is now in store but I still haven't received anything yet. I really was disappointed not to receive my order before Christmas. I sincerely hope to receive it soon.
Andre,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. All of your preorder items have released except for one of the minis. This mini is not expected to release until the end of March 2021. If you would like us to go ahead and ship the rest of the products now, please contact our customer service team (support@miniaturemarket.com | 877-326-4429), as they would be happy to split your order for you. Applicable shipping charges would apply. Thank you!
It took them 10 days to even ship my order. It’s not as if I’m comparing them unrealistically to Amazon. I can’t think of any place where I have had 10 days just sitting prior to ship. I probably wouldn’t shop here except for a few things I occasionally can’t get elsewhere. Thankfully my order qualified for free shipping, I’d have been even more upset if I’d actually paid for faster shipping. The worst part is there was no notice at all that they were delayed or how long. It’s good thing it wasn’t need for an immediate gift.
Normally I don't have any problems with minature market and you guys are great, but I ordered this back at the beginning of December and still haven't recieved it I recieved orders from multiple sellers placed at the same time over a week ago.
Kurt, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for Miniature Market! Although your MTG card shipped out the day you placed your order, regretfully, the USPS has been experiencing an unprecedented increase in volume and therefore significant delays with deliveries. We do see that your order was successfully delivered on Saturday. Wishing you all the best in the new year, Miniature Market
Got an email to review order i didn't recieve yet. That annoyed me little :( Im from Europe so it takes longer for games to get here but UPS tracking saying same thing for 12 days could be improved :(
While prices are nice, many other areas are lacking many preorders ship late sometimes week after release. Shipping is not stated as business day upon selecting and a lack of communication on miniature markets part when delays do occur.
Miniature Market is rated 4.84 based on 2,348 reviews