Miniature Market Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miniature Market
Read Miniature Market Reviews

About Miniature Market:

The one stop shop for every gamer. We have everything from board games, to minis, Magic, and more!

877-326-4429

Miniature Market 5 star review on 12th April 2021
Thomas M
Miniature Market 5 star review on 11th April 2021
Jaidynn F
Easy to navigate and find those hard to find models for DND
The minis are good, I do regret that another big geek oriented site included the orc skeletons with the full case and were $75 cheaper. I contacted support and they said they were not including the orc skeletons. I go online and see they are selling them for $60. So, for me to get the case with the skeletons it would cost me an extra $130+. At this point, Miniature Market lost me as a customer for cases. I'll be sending my business to the other site first and only use MM when they don't carry what I need. If a MM employee is reading this review, check my spending history you might want to start doing some reviews of your competitors for prices and practices and understand you have competition so you don't lose whales like me.
Miniature Market is making me write a review for the store specifically when trying to write a review for a product I bought...
Miniature Market is normally my select go-to for specific product. Namely their excellent in stock availability of non-painted miniatures from the D&D Nolzur's line. If I cannot find the product available elsewhere at a reasonable price Miniatures Market usually has it available and for reasonable cost.
My product arrived in a timely manner and was in perfect condition. Well packaged, and the product I ordered was exactly what I got. The only reason I gave 3/5 stars was because of the price. The MSRP for the item I ordered was close to $100, but I payed $170 for it from this seller. It's not only from here though, this particular product is being scalped everywhere. Still really disheartening having to pay so much extra for something meant for children and fans.
Good company great price for what you get.
I never got an email stating a game was back in stock. I just happened to go online and notice it was in stock.
The selection of figures is very good. The quality of the painted figures was disappointing. I am not a great painter and I could do much better.
Shipping to Alaska is expensive but that's an Alaska problem. Otherwise punctual.
As a DM, I prefer the traditional PEWTER METAL miniatures for just about everything. It holds detail better, and holds the paint better. Pre-painted, plastic miniatures are supposed to be an inexpensive alternative, so the DM can drop them onto the battlemat if the party is facing two or three DOZEN orcs, goblins, whathaveyou, or even a dragon--dragons in pewter are notoriously expensive! It was NEVER intended that these cheaply-made, plastic alternatives REPLACE the high-quality metal miniatures, nor for them to become expensive "collector's items." An ancient red dragon I purchased 8 or 10 years ago suddenly costs upwards of $90.00. My jaw is still hanging on the floor! A plastic miniature is supposed to cost around $1.00 to $30.00, depending on the size of the miniature! This has gotten completely out of hand! Please return to the way things were intended, and bare minimum, start carrying the pewter miniatures by Reaper and Dark Sword again!!!! Thank you!!!!
I placed an order for one miniature on a Friday afternoon and it took until the following Tuesday before it actually shipped. I can understand having a backlog of orders from the weekend that need to be filled, but still, it added a few extra unnecessary days to the shipping times, making it a full 8 days before we received it. I ordered a couple miniatures from Dark Elf at the same time using USPS as well and they had them out the door Saturday morning. It'd be nice if Miniature Market added a warning about how long it takes them to actually ship merchandise, or perhaps they refunded the shipping and/or gave the customer a free shipping upgrade when there is a delay in getting stuff out the door. That's the way I try to treat my customers, and it brings them back even if my prices are a little higher than my competitors. Just saying.
Thanks for opportunity to provide info in survey. I got my order quick enough so pleased with that...however, the flocking material ordered vs flocking material sent appear different. Disappointed in that. Army painter spray matte as per ordered.
Miniature Market has great prices, however they did not disclose that the booster boxes I received would be in very poor condition. So, 5 stars for price and 1 star for product condition averages to 3 stars.
We are sorry to hear that your booster box arrived in poor condition. Please contact our customer service team (support@miniaturemarket.com or 877-326-4429) and they will be happy to assist you.
It’s pretty good but there’s a lot of room to improve. Often I have to go to eBay for things that miniature market really should have and notice things like magic cards which make no sense for “miniature” market to sell. They should definitely be more diversity in the miniatures too. There are other Tabletop RPGs that dnd
Thank you, we appreciate you taking the time to send in a review. We hope that you were able to browse our vast selection of minis and rpgs.

In addition to DnD, we offer Pathfinder Battles, Star Wars, Aliens, Legends of the Five Rings, Star Trek, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, Shadowrun and more in our RPG section.

In our minis section, we have Axis & Allies, Star Wars X-Wing, Star Wars Armada, Star Wars Legions, DnD, Games Workshop, Flames of War, Malifaux, Wrath of Kings and more.

If there is a brand or mini that you are interested in, please feel free to email your request to support@miniaturemarket.com. Our product team is always interested in new product ideas. Thank you again!
Great selection of products, nice sales, and a well-designed website, but MM could stand to improve their phone-based customer service operation. They rarely pick up the phone (even before Covid), and I have never received a callback after leaving a message. Why give the customer the option at all if it’s not going to be utilized?
Orders take way to long to ship, other than that everything else is good
John, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Orders typically take 1-2 business days to ship out. It looks like your ordered on Monday, Jan 4th and your order shipped on Wednesday, Jan. 6th. We do have a Priority Processing option at checkout if you are ever interested. Priority Processing will move your order to the front of our order queue. We would love to see your painted minis once you complete them! Thank you again!
I want to support a non-big box business. However, every pre-order out of three I've made with Miniature Market has been at least a month late. The prices are also understandably higher than those other outlets. Aside from just wanting to support a place that sells games and support the hobby, I can see no reason to go with MM over other places.
I like Miniature Market's selection of Magic sealed product. My only issue is the mobile interface when purchasing. My last order was entered incorrectly because of it.
Thank you for the feedback Adam. We appreciate your time and apologize for the confusion. Can you please let us know specifically what the problem was on your mobile device so that we can work on a fix. Please also specify what type of device you used (Iphone vs Android) and which browser you were using (Safari? Chrome? etc). Thank you!
Miniature Market used to be my go-to OLGS but not anymore. In 2018 I placed a preorder for a game and patiently waited several months for it. The other online stores repeatedly got the game in stock but MM never did. I patiently waited and asked the Customer Service Reps 2-3 times about it when I called to release other orders. Each time I was told they had no information about an ETA. One weekend a friend of mine showed up with the game at a game day and informed me that he had just bought it that week off the shelf at the Miniature Market store...meanwhile I still waited for my preorder. I called the next day to inquire and was told again that they didn't know when they would be getting the game. So I cancelled my preorder after several months so that I could buy from another retailer. Soon after this I received an email from MM threatening to take away my Hold and Preorder capabilities for cancelling my preorder. This was after spending thousands of dollars with them and patiently trying to work with them regarding my preorder. I have not ordered from them since.

The prices are great, The customer service reps are usually friendly and they package the games for shipment really well but I was really surprised and disappointed in how they handled my issue and there are other OLGS's that will take my money and appreciate it.
Seems they are out of alot of stock. COVID I am sure but with the brick and mortar store no longer carrying Historical miniatures I can help but wonder if they are going to stop carrying BF and Warlord altogether.
Miniature Market is rated 4.84 based on 2,629 reviews