Miniature Market Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miniature Market
Read Miniature Market Reviews

About Miniature Market:

The one stop shop for every gamer. We have everything from board games, to minis, Magic, and more!

877-326-4429

support@miniaturemarket.com

It was delivered on time. The only issue was the top of Thavius Kreeg's scepter was broken off when I took it out of the package. Other than that, I'm happy. The other figures were in good condition
The product arrived early with a damaged box. I don't believe the actual item inside the box was damaged however I have not opened the box as this is a gift. I bought the item on sale so it's possible the sale price reflected on this damaged packaging. If the item in the box is jn good condition then I don't really have an issue.
Pre-order was delayed multiple times. While MM kept me up to date... I don't think I'd make the purchase again. I'm not sure it was anyone's fault, but it did sour me on the overall experience. This item was a gift and being delayed multiple times was awkward to keep explaining what was going on.
A bit over-produced and of questionable utility unless you plan on getting a lo of expansions
It is hard to tell what the skull is and some of the bats make it hard to read the numbers.
The procurement process was much slower than expected. I had to reach out to be notified that there were delays, disappointing.
Miniature Market is my “go to” gaming store. I love how I can be at the store in 45 minutes. I do miss the warehouse days which was closer.
The Wendigo (U) figure did not show up.
We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review, Walt. We're sorry to hear that an item was missing from your order. Please contact our customer service team via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429), and they will be happy to advise you on how to proceed. Thank you again for shopping with us!
Great service!
We are so grateful for your kind words! Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community, Adam. Please feel free to reach out via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429) with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. Thank you again for shopping with us!
Got my minis to me!
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Mitch! Your business means a lot to us, so if you ever have additional feedback, please don’t hesitate to reach out via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429). Thank you again for supporting Miniature Market!
Check out process was easy, and the items shipped quickly and arrived on time!
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Jeremy! Your business means a lot to us, so if you ever have additional feedback, please don’t hesitate to reach out via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429). Thank you again for shopping with Miniature Market!
Game is fantastic but the box was damaged on a corner pretty good.
We're sorry to hear that your item was received damaged, Jason. We want our customers to receive their product in the best possible condition. Please contact our customer service team via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429), and they will be happy to advise you on how to proceed. Thank you again for shopping with us!
While my order arrived promptly, it came already opened with the shrink wrap removed and some bases missing. I understand the item was discounted, but the description did not indicate why. I thought it was just on sale.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Matthew. All of the products shipped out from our warehouse are new and should be in the best condition possible. I have checked with the warehouse, and that product does not come from GW with shrink wrap on it. If you are missing pieces for the item, please feel free to reach out to our customer service team via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429), and they will be able to assist you with replacement parts. We appreciate your feedback, and we look forward to working with you again in the future.
There was a pretty serious mistake made in processing my order, however they were incredibly helpful and swift in fixing it.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Dean. While it is disappointing to hear that there was an error with your order, we appreciate you leaving feedback. . It was an uncommon instance, and we’ll do better in the future. Please feel free to reach out to our customer service team via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429 with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. Thank you for shopping with MM, and we look forward to doing business with you again.
This review is simply so I can win $100.
We're sorry to hear that, but we're happy you still tried to leave a review for us. If you have any feedback regarding your experience, please contact our customer service team via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429). Thank you for shopping with Miniature Market!
Service was easy and the product came in a timely fashion. My only complaint is that i couldn't actually track the shipment. The link/tracking number given to me did not work with UPS services.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're sorry to hear that you were unable to track your package. This is not a common occurrence, so we would like to know more about your experience. Please contact our customer service team via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429) with any additional information. Thank you again for supporting Miniature Market!
Pre-Orders seem to take longer than other sites. Also regular orders seem to also take longer to gather and schedule out to ship. Happy with the selection but Speed is not there strong suite.
Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us do better. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately. If you’re open to discussing your experience further, please contact us via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429). Thank you again for shopping with MM!
Great prices and fast shipping. Also have a great variety of miniature games available. I stick with the web store vs the retail store. I haven’t had many pleasant experiences in the stores.
Sorry to hear your experiences have been less than 5-stars. If you’re open to discussing your experiences further, please contact us via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429). Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
Shopped their sale items and though they were a good price several of the items came damaged. One of the board games had a huge slash in the side probably from an exacto knife to open the shipping box. Another mini came in broken packaging and was missing a piece.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Tara! We're sorry to hear that your items were received damaged. We want our customers to receive their products in the best possible condition. Please contact our customer service team via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429), and they will be happy to advise you on how to proceed. Thank you again for shopping with us!
Order arrived after 7 days. Tracking Number provided didn’t work. Received an email from a USPS worker saying there was no address on the package, only a zip code. Products arrived in excellent condition. Everything was included and there was no damage.
Thank you for sharing your feedback, Quentin! We’re sorry your experience didn’t match your expectations. This was an uncommon instance, and we’ll strive to do better in the future. Please feel free to reach out to our customer service team via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429) with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance. Thank you again for shopping with Miniature Market!
Miniature Market is rated 4.89 based on 18,767 reviews