Miniature Market Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miniature Market
Read Miniature Market Reviews

About Miniature Market:

The one stop shop for every gamer. We have everything from board games, to minis, Magic, and more!

877-326-4429

support@miniaturemarket.com

Decent prices, but not being able to take advantage of the same benefits everyone else in the Continental USA gets is annoying.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We strive to make all of our shipping costs as low as possible for all of our customers. We’d love a chance to turn this 3 star into a 5, so please feel free to reach out to our customer service team via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429) with any feedback or suggestions. Thank you again for shopping with us!
Miniature Market is overall decent for shopping for minis. Sometimes lacking options for specific games and always having too low res images with no option to enlarge and sometimes only pictures of the box.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We would love to hear more about your experience, so that we can use your valuable feedback to deliver an even better experience next time. Please feel free to reach out to our customer service team via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429) with any feedback or suggestions. Thank you again for shopping with us!
I am a first-time buyer from this company, the first order I placed never arrived, I received a package with my address and name but the contents and packing slip were someone else's order entirely. I called support and they put a new order in for me and gave me some account credits for the trouble but overall it wasn't a pleasant experience.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We’re sorry to hear that your first experience with us was less than satisfactory. We hold our team to the highest standards and regret that we didn’t meet those expectations. Please feel free to reach back out to our customer service team via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429) with any feedback or suggestions. Thank you again for shopping with us!
Very fast delivery and email confirmation of status.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We’d love a chance to turn this 3 star into a 5, so please feel free to reach out to our customer service team via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429) with any feedback or suggestions. Thank you again for shopping with us!
Unfortunately, I never received the sourcebook I ordered, but when I called a week after it was supposedly ordered and requested a refund they refunded it very quickly. So I had a bad experience but the customer service experience was great.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We’re sorry to hear that your experience with us was less than satisfactory. We hold our team to the highest standards and regret that we didn’t meet those expectations. Please feel free to reach back out to our customer service team via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429) with any feedback or suggestions. Thank you again for shopping with us!
I am happy with the product and the delivery was on time. My only complaint is that a few days after I made my purchase (before it arrived) the same item went on sale for half the price.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We would love to hear more about your experience so that we can use your valuable feedback to deliver an even better experience next time. please feel free to reach out to our customer service team via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429) with any feedback or suggestions. Thank you again for shopping with us!
Took forever to ship, an item was not delivered to them by the street date so they couldn't ship but neither did they alert me to the problem until I had to contact them months later.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We’re sorry to hear that your experience with us was less than satisfactory. We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark. Please feel free to reach back out to our customer service team via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429) with any feedback or suggestions. Thank you again for shopping with us!
pretty average, so 3 stars out of 5
Hi Dan, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We would love to know what we can do to bump your three stars to five. Please send any feedback or suggestions to our customer service team via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429). Thank you!
I appreciate having an alternative to Amazon but overall product availability and selection is disappointing. Outside that I have no complaints
Hi Matthew, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sad to hear you feel our product availability and selection are disappointing. Would you mind sharing with us some feedback or suggestions you may have that could help us improve? Please send your feedback to our customer service team via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429). Thank you.
I love Miniature Market, BUT after I ordered and paid this item, and put it on hold for shipping later- I was later refunded my $ because the item was out of stock. I really like the art and was bummed when the item I had on hold was gone. Also I could not find another copy of it anywhere else for any price. I put the item on hold because I was about to move from Oregon to Colorado.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're sorry to hear that your item was no longer available, even after you selected to leave it on customer hold. We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark. Please feel free to reach out to our customer service team via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429) with any feedback or suggestions. Thank you again for shopping with us!
Hello Clement, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We apologize that the items you placed on hold were out of stock when you requested your orders be released. We take great care in making sure that our inventory is as accurate as possible, however, human error may occur. We've relayed this feedback to the warehouse manager for review so that we can prevent this error from occurring again. Thank you for supporting Miniature Market. We appreciate your business.
Reliability has declined the last 6 months or so
Hi Michael, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are sad to hear you feel our reliability has declined. Would you mind sharing with us some feedback or suggestions you may have that could help us improve? Please send your feedback to our customer service team via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429). Thank you.
My order never arrived but they gave me a full refund. The customer service was great and very helpful and informative. I can't give it 5 stars since it never arrived but I'll give it 4 since the website is good, customer service is great, and I'm sure it wasn't their fault
Hi Jack, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are sorry that your order was lost in transit, however, we are glad to hear our customer service team was very helpful. Thank you for supporting Miniature Market, we appreciate your business.
On Customer service, I will give a 5 Star rating. However, on receiving the product in a timely manner, 3 stars at best. I ordered two games on 11-16-20 for a Christmas present. Since they hold all orders before they are shipped out, even though one is available and the other one isn't, you don't receive either order. I finally paid separate shipping to have the one game available shipped before Christmas The other game was not available and shipped until 8-29-21. That is 9 months after I ordered and paid for the game.
I have nothing to really say about a company that got me a board game. Went fairly smoothly.
Hi Aiden, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!
This order was shipped to the wrong address. The only reason I’m giving 3 stars is because the person who handled the claim was awesome and resolved it. I’ve shopped with u guys before, probably will again but I just gotta wonder how you guys sent my original order to Tennessee when it was supposed to be shipped to New York. Either way, Hannah resolved it to the best of their abilities and I was satisfied in the end.
Hi Joshua, Thank you for taking the time for leaving a review. We apologize for the shipping error, and we appreciate your understanding of the mistake. Thank you again for shopping with us.
Still waiting for this order. Placed in June, its now August and no product or update received. Very disappointed
Wayne, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It looks like your order ending in '11' was delivered Thursday, June 17th. However, you did place another order in June, order ending in '37'. That order is awaiting the release of the Dystopian Wars: Tempelhof - Battlefleet Set and the Dystopian Wars: Commonwealth - Support Squadrons. These items are still in preorder status and are expected to release this month. Please note release date information is always tentative and subject to change at any time. Right now we are seeing a constant fluidity with release dates from many manufacturers due to production delays, customs, and shipping delays. We do send an email to inform customers with a preorder item if the release date has been delayed. You may also wish to sign up for a 'Release Alert' by clicking the blue and white bell icon on the on the product pages, to be notified via email when it does release. Once all items have arrived, your order will process and ship out. We apologize for the confusion.
Reasonably priced and shipped fast.
Hi Ryan, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. If you have any suggestions on how we can improve so your three stars and can go to five stars, we'd love to hear them!
Miniature Market is a site to preorder the latest MTG sets coming out. Competitively priced products make it my go to. However, my AFR box arrived smashed. I was not pleased with it.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are so sorry to hear that your booster box arrived damaged! Please contact our customer service team via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429) and they will be happy to advise you on how to proceed.
Miniature Market is rated 4.88 based on 12,323 reviews