Miniature Market Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miniature Market
Read Miniature Market Reviews

About Miniature Market:

The one stop shop for every gamer. We have everything from board games, to minis, Magic, and more!

877-326-4429

Keith B
Keith B
Scott S
Andrij G
A fun family game. Can also be played solo, but I have not tried it yet.
They did alright pretty on par with other online retailers
Hi Tyler, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!
Mostly, MM is a fine place to get your games. Shipments are always packed well and arrive quickly (once shipped). On occasion, when there are sales and I have filled my cart and paid, MM has sent me notice that the items I purchased were no longer available - even when they WERE available when I finalized my order. This is quite frustrating, especially when you are (were) getting a good deal and was excited about getting your items. On one occasion, my order sat in my account as pending for a couple weeks so I contacted them about it. They admitted there was an issue and that the items I ordered were no longer available. Purchasing sale items is hit-and-miss, so keep that in mind when grabbing them up.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We apologize for the slower than usual processing time of your most recent order, as we were on a shipping delay due to the high order volume from our Memorial Day Sale. We understand how frustrating it is to think you are getting a game and then to find out later that it is not available. As much as we try to limit inventory errors, regretfully, they do occasionally occur. Please be assured that we are always working on improving our processes to avoid such mistakes. Thank you again for providing a review. We appreciate your continued business.
The website says it is free shipping over $99, but when I go to check out it doesn’t give me the option for free shipping so I end up paying for economy. Each time the shipping takes significantly longer than their website suggests, sometimes as much as two weeks longer. I love their inventory and prices, but I just know that when I order the shipping is not going to be what the website suggests and it will show up when it does.
Hi Theodore, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Orders of $99+ and shipping to the 48 contiguous United States or United States Military addresses (APOs & FPOs) qualify for free shipping. During promotional events, we occasionally experience shipping delays. However, customers will always be notified of these delays during checkout when they occur. We apologize for the inconvenience, we know how frustrating it can be waiting for your games to arrive. We appreciate your business.
Actually didn't get the set booster box. They accidentally sent a regular booster box. Opened it anyways since not that big of a difference. Will say this is the only mixup I've had since ordering from this website. Which says alot I spend too much on magic
Oh no! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We apologize that you received the wrong set, but are happy to hear you are enjoying the cards! We are letting our warehouse manager know of the error so he can follow up with the appropriate team member. If this ever happens again, please contact our customer service team and they will be happy to get you the correct item. We appreciate your repeat business!
This was a good transaction but unfortunately I missed an even bigger sale on the shovel knight exceed decks and playmat by buying them here
Great sale deals but it took 2 weeks to ship the items? I was only 3 states away!
Okay mini paint job could be better base is solid.
Came in quicker than I expected
It delivered my game like it was supposed to.
Store was alright. The packaging was a little careless, the hard plastic dice I bought with Ravenloft looks like it might have scuffed up the cover a little.. and I didnt recieve a full set of dice :( Otherwise I love everything else about this store!
Keesha, Than you for taking the time to leave a review. We are so sorry about the scuffed book and the missing dice. We see that you have already contacted our customer service team. A staff member will be following up with you shortly. Thank you.
Products generally come in good condition, but tend to take much longer than other similar products from similar web sites. That said, have never been disapointed, product always comes in good condition. All minitures were as advertised.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Regretfully, while inexpensive, our current international shipping options are relatively slow. We are looking into faster international shipping options so our customers can choose to receive their orders sooner. We appreciate your business. Thank you again.
hoped it was a little bigger like the lg cat. steel predator is perfect along with the orcs and the crag cat. im going to repaint as ligers.
It was smaller than I would have liked, but overall the ascetic of the piece is nice. Dropping a gargantuan piece scares the players, no matter what it looks like.
All in all a pretty good experience, a little slow to get the items shipped, I did place an order with another shop further away and recieved their similar items a full 5 days earlier. But items came as advertised at a good price so i can deal with sluggish delivery.
Your my go to store for gaming needs. I do wish you carried more rules light ttrpgs, would love to see more games powered by the apocalypse.
Thank you for taking the time to review us! We are always happy to take customer request for product lines. Please contact our customer service team via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429) and let them know what games you would like us to carry, They will pass your suggestions along to the appropriate team. Thank you again and happy gaming!
I was pleased with the order except for two issues the Faerie Dragon pieces. The colored Faerie Dragon arrived broken from the pedestal. It was packaged well so I'm not sure what happened. Lastly, the package didn't even contain the invisible Faerie Dragon. I realize how that sounds but I checked several times and the receipt recorded the correct purchases. The rest of the order was great though.
We are so sorry to hear that the colored Faerie Dragon arrived damaged and that you were missing the invisible Faerie Dragon! Please contact our customer service team via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429) and they will be happy to assist you. Thank you.
It works, it has good prices (better than Amazon most of the time), but some issues have come up. They take too long to reply to emails, and when a problems comes up, usually you are the one affected, even when it is their fault.
Easy to navigate and find those hard to find models for DND
The minis are good, I do regret that another big geek oriented site included the orc skeletons with the full case and were $75 cheaper. I contacted support and they said they were not including the orc skeletons. I go online and see they are selling them for $60. So, for me to get the case with the skeletons it would cost me an extra $130+. At this point, Miniature Market lost me as a customer for cases. I'll be sending my business to the other site first and only use MM when they don't carry what I need. If a MM employee is reading this review, check my spending history you might want to start doing some reviews of your competitors for prices and practices and understand you have competition so you don't lose whales like me.
Miniature Market is rated 4.88 based on 7,847 reviews