Miniature Market Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miniature Market
Read Miniature Market Reviews

About Miniature Market:

The one stop shop for every gamer. We have everything from board games, to minis, Magic, and more!

877-326-4429

support@miniaturemarket.com

The models were exactly as shown and arrived in a timely manner!
Competitive prices with a great selection and super fast shipping
Honestly, everything (sales, items in stock, hold policies) over the years has been getting better and I began ordering more from you than CoolStuff. My lingering worry, however; is it is all to hook customers in, before Asmodee cracks down on with higher prices when it is the only game in town.
Really enjoying the speed paint! Its a great product and its helped motivate me to paint those sad Grey minis.
Author didn't leave any comments.
Great website that is easy to navigate and always has a deal to watch out for.
A testament to Miniature Market's shipping, here is my story. Bought a nice haul of stuff during the May the Fourth sale and received the order in short time. Each mini packed with separate layering, in fact packed so well I initially did not find one until a second inspection of the box. I thought I was the only one who packed like this as UPS is sometimes not too gentile with handling. So, great pricing + fast and secure shipping= very happy customer
MM is my go-to OLGS. Their prices are great, and customer service is prompt, friendly, and informative.
My favorite site for online game purchasing. Competitive prices and huge inventory.
Very often has even some obscure games in stock. Great prices. Nice website layout.
Always get what i order with little to no issues. Delivery tends to take longer than other places, but that's really not an issue to me
Used over white primer and was very happy with results. Absolutely not cheating, it's just another tool to move your project along and get to the next. Be careful with placement as bleed-through will happen. let thoroughly dry between coats it will re-activate
Shipped fast, arrived without incident and packed in a way to arrive in good condition. Happy I took advantage of the sale.
Always pleasantly surprised by what I can pick up on Mini Market. The Sith Infiltatrator is a medium based ship and looks amazing. Have not had the chance to do a play through with it but I suspect it will be quite unique when playing.
About the last place to still have a copy in stock. Both their online and their physical stores are great places to shop. When in the St. Louis area you really should stop by the stores. Clean, brightly lit, friendly staff. Highly recommended. And the online stores is a professionally run as their physical locations.
Solid mini!
Wonderful prices, fast delivery
I rate them a 5 because: their inventory and prices are ultra competitive within the mix of other big online game sellers; the ability to purchase individual items and hold them until I’ve surpassed the shipping total is an excellent feature (yes, I know others do this also, but not everybody does); I find their website easy to navigate, and this is especially true and important to me of their wishlist; and last but definitely not least- anytime I have emailed the staff with a question or comment, I have not only received a professional yet personable response within less than 24hrs, but actually it is more likely someone will reply back to me that same day, and sometimes even within the hour, WOW! Bonus Star!
Shipped in a timely manner, arrived fast (but totally understand Covid shipping times are beyond their control and could vary). The paints (I got a lot) came in a plastic bag inside the box. Box well bubble wrapped. Only complaint is most paints were screw caps, came loose and some bottles dried shut but most bottles just left product inside their own cap. Compared to my paint order from GameNerdz it's was a little disappointing and messy.. Like when I thought paint was thicker but it was clogged from drying shut, shot out and went EVERYWHERE. The pigment came out if the carpet and off the table but took to the pillow and blanket I had in the area. Not the end of the world it wasn't my favorite set, valuable lesson learned there lol. Don't open or test paints around fabrics you love. My GameNerdz order the paints came in a little box inside to keep them upright in the package and outer shipping box itself was labeled this side up. After being spoiled by them going above and beyond and the big jumbled bag of paints from Miniature Market, I'd buy paints here if my local store doesn't have it, and GameNerdz doesn't have it but it's not my go-to. They do have a great selection of reaper paints here though. Leaving 5 stars, they didn't necessarily do anything wrong, just hard to compete with GameNerdz they have the best shipment quality. Everything else on my order was perfect.
They have the best sales on the internet and fast delivery times. My #1 online gaming retailer.
Miniature Market is rated 4.89 based on 18,792 reviews