Miniature Market Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miniature Market
Read Miniature Market Reviews

About Miniature Market:

The one stop shop for every gamer. We have everything from board games, to minis, Magic, and more!

877-326-4429

Graham P
Matt P
Matt P
Stacie H
Miniature Market is fantastic. Competitive prices, fast shipping & handling and great customer service. I check this site every morning before i go to sleep.
Posted 1 hour ago
Miniture market has great minitures! The prices are competitive, and the miniatures are always very well protected for shipping. I have been extremely satisifed with Miniature Market. I have ordered several times, and I will continue ordering in the future for my Gaming Needs.
Package was received in a timely manner and packaged in a way that arrived damage free. I got exactly what I wanted and have already ordered again.
very happy with this company, lots of bolt action to choose from, everything arrives fast and very well packed, very pleased with the models
Love the selection, love the prices, love the shipping, love the customer service....hate how my eyes start to hurt when I've spent too long looking at all the things that are available.
Always quick, always professional, and I've never had any problems with any of my orders.
Good miniatures and great service.
Just started back into gaming in person and I started using miniatures again. One of my players suggested Miniature Market and I had a look at their website. Terrific selection and the Menagerie figure boxes piqued my interest. Ordering was easy peasy and the boxes arrived swiftly. The boxes were packed with care and were sealed upon arrival. The Wiz kid Menagerie boxes are a random selection of 4 Minis and I was impressed with the quality, vivid color and detail of the miniatures paint job. My D&D group may regret recommending Miniature Market to Me when I unleash these Monsters at the table.
Great playmat
Excellent selection and good prices
I've ordered from miniature market a few times and every time they do an excellent job shipping my order. Recently I ordered zombicide 2e for my brother's birthday and miniature market was the only big website I knew of that was selling the game at a reasonable price. Keep up the excellent work!
Always great support, my last purchase was pretty much from a product return credit and it all went perfect,
Messed up making my first order and customer service was incredibly helpful during it all out.
You guys were fantastic in getting my order out promptly and in great condition!
Miniature market is an easy to use site that has a very wide selection. They get things too you quickly and get back to you with questions just as quick.
Miniature Market us always the 1st place I check for new games. This expansion has been on my wishlist for about 6 months when 1 day I got an alert it was in stock. I bought it immediately at a great price and had it 2 days later. Perfect.
Low prices and fast shipping. I have no experience with their customer services, but the site is my primary source for board games. In the current climate, where five stars means "adequate" and anything less is deficient, I can't rate the site any less than five stars.
Mini market has great selection and ships fast.
Out standing quality I don't come to expect much from pre painted minis but this one was with out issue and wonderful looking paint quality. No bent parts or bad mold lines
Quick shipping and great prices, will definitely be ordering again.
Miniature Market is rated 4.87 based on 7,383 reviews