Miniature Market Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miniature Market
Read Miniature Market Reviews

About Miniature Market:

The one stop shop for every gamer. We have everything from board games, to minis, Magic, and more!

877-326-4429

Jaidynn F
Andrew L
Miniature Market 5 star review on 10th April 2021
Christopher N
Pretty much my the only store I use for my gaming needs outside of my FLGS.
Posted 56 minutes ago
Excellent customer service, and offers the best international shipping rates I've come across.
I've gotten 3 of the 3 Ultra Pro Accessories Bundles through MM. Why? They have been the best price around.
Very good addition to the game.
Great shop
I have not received my order yet but I will let you know when I do.
Miniature market has a great selection of merchandise for pretty much any board game or rpg. I buy from here anytime I need to add something new to my game table.
Miniature Market is my go-to option to find models and kits. While the free shipping does seem a bit steep, it's not that big a deal when you're getting multiple items. Thank you MM for being so great!
I use these guys for everything great service
Miniature Market 5 star review on 13th April 2021
Great except that they can't sell sealed products of many brands outside of the US.
MM has always delivered my orders on time and packed them really well.
Fantastic online store for all your board game and hobby needs. Shipping is fast and reasonable and the prices are always lower than competitors.
Miniature, more like Jumbo market.
My Order arrived quickly. Two of the items were a bit damaged, but there was no issues in MM replacing them with no charge. I will gladly purchase from them again.
I have ordered about 10 different times from miniature market, and have enjoyed it greatly. Supporting any business other than amazon is a plus.
Easy to order
The website is easy to use. Miniature Market has always handled complaints with intelligence and fairness. There are many options one can choose from if one needs a specific miniature quickly.
awesomely quick shipping and great selection and prices
Love the prices. Also, Love how fast delivery was
Great Place, good prices, quick shipping.
Miniature Market is rated 4.84 based on 2,345 reviews