Miniature Market Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Miniature Market Reviews

About Miniature Market:

The one stop shop for every gamer. We have everything from board games, to minis, Magic, and more!

877-326-4429

Devin H
Miniature Market 5 star review on 30th April 2024
Devin H
Great deal!
Good selection and fast delivery
Been buying paints and minis from here for a while and just recently the new set of Magic: The Gathering cards. They arrived on time and undamaged and had about the best prices I have found for the items I got. Very pleased overall.
The Chronical of Crime games are the best designed games I have seen. The fact that you get to look at crime scenes, and the detail that is there makes it like you are in the room. Playing this one, for the future is a blast. I HIGHLY recommend all of the series.
Arrived quickly and in good condition.
Provide good games for great prices. Orders arrived in a timely manner and undamaged.
I have purchased from miniature market many times and have been impressed with all my purchases. Pre-Orders seem to get out a little slow at times, but that's likely not in MMs control. They're a great company to work with, offer good deals, fast and secure shipping and helpful customer service
Came quickly and was boxed great! I wish the information told me it was 9th edition before I bought it! But I don't mind I like the story
Great shipping speed and condition, with great sales and deals.
Bought a few discounted items during a sale and the items arrived fast and were packed with care. Will definitely order again!
Games were deliver quick, as described, and well packaged
Great deal on paints. With the change over to the Fanatics line, I love that I can still get many of my most used colors in some of these older paint kits.
Quick delivery as usual
Miniature Market always has the supplies and products that I’m looking for! The prices are good aa well. When I’m not buying from my local game store, I always check out Miniature Market. Thanks Miniature Market!
Have a lot of stuff, generally good deals, though inventory can be sketchy on low amount items.
Miniature Market always impresses me. Fast shipping, great sales, and overall easy going experience. My go to games site.
The minis are very high quality and the price can't be beat! Delivery was fast and it arrived in perfect condition
Just as described, and fast shipping.
My people!! The crew at MM are the best. Fast shipping (litterally 3 hours from order to it being processed and mailed). They respond and actually care about making shopping with them as easy and enjoyable as possable.
Decent paints would rather have the normal names for the paint to match them better but other than that they do the job!
Miniature Market is rated 4.9 based on 33,706 reviews