Miniature Market Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Miniature Market Reviews

About Miniature Market:

The one stop shop for every gamer. We have everything from board games, to minis, Magic, and more!

877-326-4429

Miniature Market 4 star review on 8th April 2024
Anthony H
Miniature Market 5 star review on 8th April 2024
Anthony H
Great online store with responsive customer service. Good prices too!
We received Ticket to Ride Legacy and started playing it immediately and are really enjoying it! Miniature Market sent the game out right away and we received it promptly. I always have a great experience wtih Miniature Market!
Always fast. Love you guys.
I recently purchased the X-Wing product, and I'm thrilled with my experience! The attention to detail and craftsmanship are exceptional. The miniature figures are intricately designed, and the paint job is superb. The packaging was secure, and the product arrived promptly. I appreciate the included accessories and the comprehensive instruction manual. Overall, I'm thoroughly impressed and satisfied with this purchase. I highly recommend Miniature Market to anyone passionate about miniatures. The quality and value are unmatched! Keep up the fantastic work, Miniature Market! I look forward to future releases and additions to my collection!
Miniature Market offers a wide range of tabletop gaming products at competitive prices. Fast shipping, excellent customer service, and frequent discounts make it a top choice for gamers.
Everything worked out as it should
Always the best prices and impossible to walk out of thier brick and mortar empty handed.
I've always had great experiences with MM!
This store is great. As soon as new items are released they ship them right to you within a reasonable time. The SWADE Horror Companion is amazing! All the new content is perfect for running any style Horror campaign.
Great price and reasonable shipping cost. Received earlier than expected. No issues. Will buy from MM again.
Great selection, great deals, arrived quickly and with no damage.
MM always has great prices and a terrific selection. I've never been disappointed by an order from them!
All good i paid from Germany
Received chronicles of Avel game quickly. Very pleased with our purchase and with miniature market
Exceptional service from Miniature Market! I recently ordered a boardgame from them, and I couldn't be happier. The game arrived in pristine condition, thanks to their careful packaging, and their shipping was impressively fast. Miniature Market also provided detailed shipping information, allowing me to track my order effortlessly. Overall, I'm highly impressed with their service and attention to detail. I'll definitely be a returning customer!
Been using for years and have had no issues.
Wicked fast turn around. All the products are in perfect shape. Love Miniature Market.
Miniature Market has never disappointed me. They have a great selection, speedy delivery, and everything always arrives in great condition. I HIGHLY recommend them for all your board game needs.
I ordered 20 Spawn of Kyuss miniatures. They all arrived quickly and we're well-packed. Literally my only complaint is that 3 or 4 of them had a pretty severe lean, but it doesn't effect how they stand and it should be pretty easy to correct so I'm not docking any points, especially since it likely happened during transit and isn't Miniature Market's fault to begin with. Other than the leaning issue with a couple of them, they all look great and are exactly as pictured.
Always fast delivery and quality packaging prevents damage during shipping. MM is my goto for games, paints and accessories. Rewards are small but add up with multiple purchases.
Miniature Market is rated 4.9 based on 33,190 reviews