Miniature Market Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miniature Market
Read Miniature Market Reviews

About Miniature Market:

The one stop shop for every gamer. We have everything from board games, to minis, Magic, and more!

877-326-4429

Kurtis N
Miniature Market 5 star review on 9th April 2021
Miniature Market 5 star review on 8th April 2021
Christopher H
Didn't receive the miniature. This is the first time I was unhappy with MM's usually outstanding service.
We are so sorry to hear that you were missing a mini from your order! A member of our customer service team will be reaching out to you shortly.
Ordered on March 17th. Its April 1st, and no kidding, it still hasn't even shown up.
Daniel, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! A member of our customer service team will be reaching out to you shortly. Your order shipped out on March 18th, and, according to UPS tracking information, it was delivered on March 24th.
The game was released in November 2020 and I got it in March 2021, despite having preordered it in March 2020.
I am disappointed with this business. They did not accurately provide shipping information.
My Boulders came scratched up, just like another reviewer said theirs did.
Was missing ashoulder strap on a bag. Asked for it to be included in another order I planned to make if that was possible. I was ignored for a week and then toldI was being sent a new $40 bag. It takes $60 of the foam made to fill the bag to use it without the sides sagging. I had to go on Amazon to get myself a $10 strap so I would have enough straps for all my bags. I didn't want to spend another $60 on foam filler.
Still haven't received any thing??? Thank you Dan
Daniel, After reviewing the tracking information, It looks like your package was returned to sender. It is currently on it's way back to us. Once we receive it, a member of our customer service team will reach out to you to help resolve the problem.
Didn't receive my order, talked to a representative, was told my order was being re-shipped and still have yet to receive my order. As my first and only issue going through tcgplayer this is a let down.
I was informed that my order was missing key merchandise after it was sent out. After that i couldn't cancel my order that i wouldn't like to get.
As stated in our FAQ, if an item is out of stock on your order, we will refund your account for the item and ship the rest of the order.

However, if you would like to return your items, please contact our customer service team (877-326-4429 | support@miniaturemarket.com) and they will be happy to arrange the return for you. We do apologize for any confusion. Thank you.
Have not received my order yet. It’s been over 2 weeks
Garret, We understand your frustration! Although your order shipped out the day after you placed it, the USPS is still on a significant delay due to increased volume and employee availability from the pandemic. It does look like your order finally arrived yesterday. We hope you enjoy your game. Thank you!
I double checked what I wrote for shipping address, but they sent my package to the wrong place twice (they wrote a completely different address for the package sticker). The guy who kept getting it called me to let me know he kept getting it and I had to go to a stranger's house to pick it up myself. They didn't even refund me shipping.
Took four months after release by the publisher to receive my pre-ordered item. When I inquired about the delay I was told it came down to a distribution issue when other third party vendors got their orders out in time while no doubt using some of the same distributors. Will definitely not be ordering from Miniature Market again and nothing will change my mind on that.
They advertise lots of pre-orders. When we order those pre-orders (some with various release dates) the items for the orders are not held in reserve until the last item on that order is released. I ordered a Great Wyrm, A Black Dragon, And Arveiaturace all back in late Nov. (when they were advertising them). All three models are not released and my shipment has not been sent and customer service has provided weak excuses--I walk by these models in my hobby store worried they will sell out and MM will never send mine. They have already taken my money and I am thinking about a asking for a refund.
Jake, When an order is placed with a preorder item, we do reserve a copy for the customer. We also wait to ship out an order until all items on the order have released. If you ever want to split an order so items that have been released can ship out, our customer service team is happy to take care of it for you (applicable shipping charges would apply). They are also happy to cancel an item from your order if you wish.

Regretfully, regarding item releases, while frustrating; we are at the mercy of the manufacturers and our distributors as to when we actually receive the item.

Thank you.
Literally sent me an email asking me to review their site after having screwed me on a preorder because the price increased, it is actually comical how bad this place is. Here is my review posted on their TCG storefront:
I ordered a Vorinclex (phyrexian print) preorder off this seller and mysteriously, when the value of the card skyrocketed after I preordered, they cancelled my order stating they "are not opening any Kaldheim product". This is a very obvious case of the card price increasing and the seller not wanting to honor a preorder because of that.
From what i have seen they have done similar to many man people as well with preorders when the prices spiked so this is very obviously a practice they regularly do. Do not pay from these people!!!

Thank you.
I purchased some cards from an upcoming set (kaldheim) and 2 weeks after I placed the order they cancelled it stating “ they are no longer going to be opening the set” now the prices have increased and I will not be able to purchase the same cards I already thought were settled.

Do not do business with them. They do not follow through on orders that increase in value before shipment.
We understand your frustration! We did decide to no longer carry any Magic: The Gathering singles, and therefore; we cancelled (and of course refunded) all orders containing Kaldheim singles preorders. Thank you.
Ordered item on the on Jan 3rd, tracking said it wasn’t sent out till the 12th, and as of the 18th it hasn’t arrived yet. It did have tracking even though it was only a $5 item though so it wasn’t the worst I guess.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us! We do see that your order placed on January 3rd, shipped out on January 4th.

This order was shipped via UPS Mail Innovations, which is a joint shipping method in which UPS makes the initial pickup from our warehouse and handles initial delivery to your local post office, at which point the USPS completes the delivery to your house. Unfortunately, if you check the tracking on the USPS site, they won't update until they've actually received the order. We suggest using the UPS tracking site for an accurate update. Thank you!
Item wasn't shipped until a week after I ordered it, so it arrived incredibly late.
We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review!

We do see that the order you placed on January 1st shipped out on January 2nd. We realize it's frustrating that it took a long time to receive your order; regretfully, the USPS is experiencing unprecedented volume due to the pandemic, and shipments are taking longer than usual.

If you have any further questions, please contact our customer service team (support@miniaturemarket.com) or 877-326-4429). Thank you.
My items have not arrived yet.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review! It looks like our customer service team reached out to you on Friday to let you know that your package was returned to us. We reshipped it out to you (shipping was on us!), Friday afternoon. You should have received a new tracking number.

If you have any further questions, please contact our customer service team (support@miniaturemarket.com or 877-326-4429). Thank you!
What a stupid sticker!
you shared my email with a third party - that's not acceptable
I do not agree to the REVIEWS.io Terms and Conditions.
Dana, Apologies for the confusion. We do use a third party app to send review requests on our behalf. This is done securely and confidentially. They will not contact you for any other reason. You have been unsubscribed from any future review emails. Thank you.
Miniature Market is rated 4.84 based on 2,319 reviews