Miniature Market Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miniature Market
Read Miniature Market Reviews

About Miniature Market:

The one stop shop for every gamer. We have everything from board games, to minis, Magic, and more!

877-326-4429

support@miniaturemarket.com

Never received the item, there was some kind of delay or the vendor couldn't get it
After paying $33 for this item, I was very disappointed because it proved to be much smaller than such a price should warrant. I guess the lesson for me is to not buy such an item that lacks a much better description; at least one that cost so much.
I continue to get junk mail asking me to review items that I have no interest in reviewing.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. You should only be receiving emails to review items you have purchased from us. However, if you are receiving more than normal, please reach out to us via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429) so that we can take a look into this issue further. Thank you again for your feedback.
I'd love to write a review for this product but I purchased it a month ago and I still havent received it. I'd love to tell you mini market understood and sent a replacement right out but they have not. Their CS insists I continue to wait.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Donnie. We're sorry to hear that your package has not yet been delivered. We have reached out to our Customer Service team regarding this issue, and they should be able to assist you with a replacement. You should hear back from them within 1-2 business days. Please feel free to reach back out to us if you need any further assistance.
Tell u how it is when I get it….been over 2 weeks and haven’t received it
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Bradley. Even when shipping with the USPS, it should not normally take that long for your package to arrive. Please reach out to our customer service department via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429), and they will be able to advise you on how to proceed.
I have not received an item.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Milton! We're sorry to hear that your order has not yet arrived. Please reach out to our Customer Service team via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429) at your earliest convenience so that we can assist you.
Pre orders take forever to get to you. Buy them somewhere else
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Bart! We're sorry to hear that your preordered item was delayed. Please note, release date information is always tentative and subject to change at any time. However, please contact our customer service team via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429) with any additional feedback or suggestions regarding your experience. Thank you again for shopping with Miniature Market!
i don’t even receive my game which I order 4 months ago, and you asking for my review ?!
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry to hear that your order was lost in transit. We see that you have already reached out to our Customer Service department regarding this issue, and we apologize for the inconvenience. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with, and thank you for supporting MM.
I was sent the wrong item, and then was denied a replacement.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Mason. We're sorry to hear that the item you received was incorrect. Regretfully, the item you purchased was out of stock when you contacted our customer service team. Due to this reason, they were able to provide you with a full refund for your order. We apologize for the inconvenience. If you have any further questions or concerns regarding your order, please reach out to our customer service team via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429).
I did receive this in my order
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are so sorry to hear something was missing from your order. Please contact our customer service team via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429), and they will be happy to advise you on how to proceed. Thank you again for shopping with us!
Miniature Market did not ship my order for 2 weeks and when it finally arrived it was missing pieces that they have failed to reply to me about. Miniature Market service quality has really he dropping off.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Colby. Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We apologize for the delay and understand how frustrating it is. We truly appreciate your honest feedback and would love to help resolve your situation. We have notified our Customer Service department regarding this issue, so they should be in touch with you shortly. Thank you again for shopping with us!
The game itself is very cool but several of the pieces came broken which was very disappointing considering the price I paid. Many of the cannons came with the wheels off and everything. Very unsatisfied with this purchase.
Miniature Market 1 star review on 24th December 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Courtlyn! We are so sorry to hear that your game arrived damaged. Please contact our customer service team via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429), and they will be happy to advise you on how to proceed. Thank you again for shopping with us!
I would really like them if we can ever get them!!!
Hello Tiffany, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're sorry to hear that your package has not yet been delivered. We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark. It appears that you have already reached out to our Customer Service department, however, please don't hesitate to reach back out to them via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429) with any additional questions or concerns. Thank you again for shopping with us!
Well got 90% of my order, but never received the promo pack do to poor logistics.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are so sorry to hear that your order was missing an item. Please contact our customer service team via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429), and they will be happy to advise you on how to proceed. Thank you again for shopping with us!
This is a gift for my son for Christmas and it was torn up on the corners. He is really into collecting and this just won't do. With all the bubble wrap and big ass box, there should be no reason for this.
Miniature Market 1 star review on 21st November 2021 Miniature Market 1 star review on 21st November 2021 Miniature Market 1 star review on 21st November 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are so sorry to hear that your book arrived damaged. We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark. Please feel free to reach back out to our customer service team via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429) with any feedback or suggestions. Thank you again for shopping with us!
Order took extremely long to arrive even considering lockdowns and restrictions. Do not use fedex cross border service. MM not interested in helping either and I was simply told to wait, tough. The product is just ‘meh’ - but seeing as it arrived so late I’ve lost all interest in it.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are sorry your package arrived later than you anticipated. International packages can often take up to 120 days to be received and processed through Customs. If you have any further questions or concerns regarding international shipping please reach out to our customer service team via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429).
I received my pacacke heavily damaged and they gave me a poor solution
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are so sorry to hear that your copy of the Great Western Trail arrived damaged. We have forwarded this feedback to the appropriate supervisor for further review. Our customer service team has reached out to you with alternative solutions, so, hopefully, one of them will be satisfactory. Thank you again for sharing your feedback.
Terrible. I still haven't received my miniature market git card
Tara, Our gift certificates are sent virtually via email. The recipient received the gift certificate the day it was ordered. It has already been spent and the items have been delivered :). If you have any questions, please contact our customer service team (support@miniaturemarket.com or 877-326-4429) and they will be happy to help you.
The models I received were not what I ordered. When I contacted customer service, I received a refund, a label to return the models, and a $10 credit. This being my first experience with Miniature Market, I was thoroughly disappointed in the experience. A $10 credit is a pretty inadequate compensation for having to send the package back and then find this model somewhere else. I won't be a returning customer, so the $100 prize drawing is not necessary.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We’re sorry to hear that your first experience with us was less than satisfactory. We hold our team to the highest standards and regret that we didn’t meet those expectations. Please feel free to reach back out to our customer service team via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429) with any feedback or suggestions. Thank you again for shopping with us!
For the 5th time in the past 6 months I have received damaged items in my order. I just contacted customer service for a replacement. The quality control in their warehouse is beyond bad. My latest item has a 1inch by 1inch hole punched in the back of it and a crushed box corner. The customer service rep was very helpful in getting me a replacement and putting some points on my account due to the repeated inconvenience. I just used those points to make my last purchase at this retailer. I just spent the past hour finding the 30+ items on my wishlist on Gamenerdz and Noble Knight websites and creating wish lists there to do all of my future gaming purchases. Noble Knight is more expensive but the quality control is excellent. Gamenerdz has lower prices and they seem to have a good reputation. Miniature Market I am going to have to break it off with you. It’s not me, it’s you. Toodles!
Miniature Market 1 star review on 4th November 2021 Miniature Market 1 star review on 4th November 2021 Miniature Market 1 star review on 4th November 2021 Miniature Market 1 star review on 4th November 2021
Miniature Market is rated 4.89 based on 18,904 reviews