Miniature Market Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miniature Market
Read Miniature Market Reviews

About Miniature Market:

The one stop shop for every gamer. We have everything from board games, to minis, Magic, and more!

877-326-4429

Adetola S
MARC A
Miniature Market 5 star review on 15th June 2021
Josef K
I still haven't recieved it.
Keith, We tracked your order and see that it has travelled all around the country! We are sending you out a new shipment; you should have it tomorrow. If the original package ever does show up, simply mark 'Return to Sender' on the box and hand it back to the post office. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
First order you sent the wrong item. You sent the replacement to my former address than the address the original order went yom
Randy, We apologize for the errors and the inconvenience! Please contact our customer service team via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429) and they will be happy to assist you. We want to make sure that you receive your replacement item at the correct address. In addition, if this new address is permanent, our customer service representative can change the default shipping address to your new one so that this type of error does not happen again. Thank you.
I ordered a package 20+ days ago, and I still haven’t received it.
Ben, Thank you for your review. It looks like your order shipped the day after you ordered it. A member of our customer service team is looking into the tracking and will be reaching out to you shortly. Thank you for your service!
My favorite local game store. Always love making it into the store to peruse the sales and new games.
My giant cards came in a small rectangular box which they were shoved into and bent. I was very disappointed and will never order from here again.
We are so sorry to hear that cards arrived damaged! Please contact our customer service team via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429) and they will be happy to assist you. Thank you.
I'm hoping the product itself is fine, however I have not yet received it. The scheduled delivery date was 4/13/21 and it is currently 4/22/21. It has been sitting in one spot for 10+ days. A bit disappointing.
Oh no! A member of our customer service team is looking into the tracking and will be reaching out to you shortly. Thank you.
I was very disappointed that the Orc Skeleton case that miniature market got for free, based on my preorder, was sold to the highest bidder instead of being passed on to me. It's too bad too, because otherwise I like the store. But they've lost a lot of my business.
Didn't receive the miniature. This is the first time I was unhappy with MM's usually outstanding service.
We are so sorry to hear that you were missing a mini from your order! A member of our customer service team will be reaching out to you shortly.
Ordered on March 17th. Its April 1st, and no kidding, it still hasn't even shown up.
Daniel, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! A member of our customer service team will be reaching out to you shortly. Your order shipped out on March 18th, and, according to UPS tracking information, it was delivered on March 24th.
The game was released in November 2020 and I got it in March 2021, despite having preordered it in March 2020.
I am disappointed with this business. They did not accurately provide shipping information.
My Boulders came scratched up, just like another reviewer said theirs did.
Was missing ashoulder strap on a bag. Asked for it to be included in another order I planned to make if that was possible. I was ignored for a week and then toldI was being sent a new $40 bag. It takes $60 of the foam made to fill the bag to use it without the sides sagging. I had to go on Amazon to get myself a $10 strap so I would have enough straps for all my bags. I didn't want to spend another $60 on foam filler.
Still haven't received any thing??? Thank you Dan
Daniel, After reviewing the tracking information, It looks like your package was returned to sender. It is currently on it's way back to us. Once we receive it, a member of our customer service team will reach out to you to help resolve the problem.
Didn't receive my order, talked to a representative, was told my order was being re-shipped and still have yet to receive my order. As my first and only issue going through tcgplayer this is a let down.
I was informed that my order was missing key merchandise after it was sent out. After that i couldn't cancel my order that i wouldn't like to get.
As stated in our FAQ, if an item is out of stock on your order, we will refund your account for the item and ship the rest of the order. However, if you would like to return your items, please contact our customer service team (877-326-4429 | support@miniaturemarket.com) and they will be happy to arrange the return for you. We do apologize for any confusion. Thank you.
Have not received my order yet. It’s been over 2 weeks
Garret, We understand your frustration! Although your order shipped out the day after you placed it, the USPS is still on a significant delay due to increased volume and employee availability from the pandemic. It does look like your order finally arrived yesterday. We hope you enjoy your game. Thank you!
I double checked what I wrote for shipping address, but they sent my package to the wrong place twice (they wrote a completely different address for the package sticker). The guy who kept getting it called me to let me know he kept getting it and I had to go to a stranger's house to pick it up myself. They didn't even refund me shipping.
Took four months after release by the publisher to receive my pre-ordered item. When I inquired about the delay I was told it came down to a distribution issue when other third party vendors got their orders out in time while no doubt using some of the same distributors. Will definitely not be ordering from Miniature Market again and nothing will change my mind on that.
They advertise lots of pre-orders. When we order those pre-orders (some with various release dates) the items for the orders are not held in reserve until the last item on that order is released. I ordered a Great Wyrm, A Black Dragon, And Arveiaturace all back in late Nov. (when they were advertising them). All three models are not released and my shipment has not been sent and customer service has provided weak excuses--I walk by these models in my hobby store worried they will sell out and MM will never send mine. They have already taken my money and I am thinking about a asking for a refund.
Jake, When an order is placed with a preorder item, we do reserve a copy for the customer. We also wait to ship out an order until all items on the order have released. If you ever want to split an order so items that have been released can ship out, our customer service team is happy to take care of it for you (applicable shipping charges would apply). They are also happy to cancel an item from your order if you wish. Regretfully, regarding item releases, while frustrating; we are at the mercy of the manufacturers and our distributors as to when we actually receive the item. Thank you.
Miniature Market is rated 4.87 based on 6,030 reviews