Miniature Market Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miniature Market
Read Miniature Market Reviews

About Miniature Market:

The one stop shop for every gamer. We have everything from board games, to minis, Magic, and more!

877-326-4429

support@miniaturemarket.com

Benjamin G
Dean W
Dean W
Well got 90% of my order, but never received the promo pack do to poor logistics.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are so sorry to hear that your order was missing an item. Please contact our customer service team via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429), and they will be happy to advise you on how to proceed. Thank you again for shopping with us!
This is a gift for my son for Christmas and it was torn up on the corners. He is really into collecting and this just won't do. With all the bubble wrap and big ass box, there should be no reason for this.
Miniature Market 1 star review on 21st November 2021 Miniature Market 1 star review on 21st November 2021 Miniature Market 1 star review on 21st November 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are so sorry to hear that your book arrived damaged. We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark. Please feel free to reach back out to our customer service team via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429) with any feedback or suggestions. Thank you again for shopping with us!
Order took extremely long to arrive even considering lockdowns and restrictions. Do not use fedex cross border service. MM not interested in helping either and I was simply told to wait, tough. The product is just ‘meh’ - but seeing as it arrived so late I’ve lost all interest in it.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are sorry your package arrived later than you anticipated. International packages can often take up to 120 days to be received and processed through Customs. If you have any further questions or concerns regarding international shipping please reach out to our customer service team via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429).
I received my pacacke heavily damaged and they gave me a poor solution
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are so sorry to hear that your copy of the Great Western Trail arrived damaged. We have forwarded this feedback to the appropriate supervisor for further review. Our customer service team has reached out to you with alternative solutions, so, hopefully, one of them will be satisfactory. Thank you again for sharing your feedback.
Terrible. I still haven't received my miniature market git card
Tara, Our gift certificates are sent virtually via email. The recipient received the gift certificate the day it was ordered. It has already been spent and the items have been delivered :). If you have any questions, please contact our customer service team (support@miniaturemarket.com or 877-326-4429) and they will be happy to help you.
The models I received were not what I ordered. When I contacted customer service, I received a refund, a label to return the models, and a $10 credit. This being my first experience with Miniature Market, I was thoroughly disappointed in the experience. A $10 credit is a pretty inadequate compensation for having to send the package back and then find this model somewhere else. I won't be a returning customer, so the $100 prize drawing is not necessary.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We’re sorry to hear that your first experience with us was less than satisfactory. We hold our team to the highest standards and regret that we didn’t meet those expectations. Please feel free to reach back out to our customer service team via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429) with any feedback or suggestions. Thank you again for shopping with us!
For the 5th time in the past 6 months I have received damaged items in my order. I just contacted customer service for a replacement. The quality control in their warehouse is beyond bad. My latest item has a 1inch by 1inch hole punched in the back of it and a crushed box corner. The customer service rep was very helpful in getting me a replacement and putting some points on my account due to the repeated inconvenience. I just used those points to make my last purchase at this retailer. I just spent the past hour finding the 30+ items on my wishlist on Gamenerdz and Noble Knight websites and creating wish lists there to do all of my future gaming purchases. Noble Knight is more expensive but the quality control is excellent. Gamenerdz has lower prices and they seem to have a good reputation. Miniature Market I am going to have to break it off with you. It’s not me, it’s you. Toodles!
Miniature Market 1 star review on 4th November 2021 Miniature Market 1 star review on 4th November 2021 Miniature Market 1 star review on 4th November 2021 Miniature Market 1 star review on 4th November 2021
Never received the product. Spent 2 months in transit without leaving the continental US before tracking said it was returned to sender. Contacted customer support who said they would be in contact once product was returned. Now 24 days since tracking said product returned to sender, and no further contact from Miniature Market.
Kathleen, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We did receive your order back on Saturday and a member of our customer service team will be reaching out to you shortly to discuss next steps. Thank you.
I had this backpack for two months. It was perfectly fine and working as intended. The bag wasn’t even fully packed and as I was going up the stairs a piece on the strap snapped and the bag fell down a flight of stairs. Many of board games in the bag were thrown around pieces everywhere internally. This was very disappointing. Especially since this product was recommended by a friend.
Miniature Market 1 star review on 29th August 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so sorry that your Board Game Bag: Backpack is damaged. We take pride in the quality of products we offer to our customers. It looks like you spoke with customer service and we sent a replacement. Thank you for supporting Miniature Market.
Great company, have been doing business with for years and will continue! 👍
Hi Christina, thank you for leaving us a review!
The Descent: Legends of the Dark box came damaged with a large dent on the corner and one corner ripped halfway down, and another ripped 1/3 of the day down. The shipping box was undamaged, meaning the damage did not happen in transit, but at Miniature Market's warehouse. That thing was wrapped in so much bubble wrap I could have driven my truck over the shipping box and it'd have probably been okay. Descent is very expensive so this was especially disappointing not to have a mint product. Additionally, 2 hero miniatures and 1 monster miniature had broken pieces upon opening--I'm assuming because of the blunt drop damage that didn't happen in shipping. I went onto FFG's website for broken/replacement parts and they directed me to Miniature Market. Went onto Miniature Market's website and they directed me to FFG and indicated I was pretty much out of luck if the product had been opened. Doesn't seem that I'll get anything handled that way so I'm keeping it and I'll not be ordering from Miniature Market again.
Christopher, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad to hear that your product was packaged safely and securely. Miniature Market takes pride in the packaging and shipping of our products. We sincerely apologize that The Descent Legends of the Dark was damaged. Regretfully, we have not received any calls or emails from you regarding your order. A member of our customer service team will be reaching out to you today to assist you with the issue. Thank you!
Never got the miniature. Eventually got a message that it wasn't possible to ship, so I would get my money refunded. Never got my money either.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We know how much you were anticipating receiving your minis; it is so disappointing that the product was damaged in transit. Our records show that you received a full refund. A customer service team member is looking into the refund and will be reaching out to you shortly. Thank you again.
they shipped me the king's dilema - there is no way they will look to see if it is still on the shelf, nor will they ship it to me if they sent it to the wrong person if they return it. i should keep checking back to see if it is back in stock later - not possible for the phone lady to communicate at all with the warehouse people email nor by phone - they did refund my $116.60 in a semi timely fassion
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We apologize that we shipped the wrong item to you and we understand how frustrated you must feel. Please be assured that we are constantly working on improving our processes so that errors like this do not happen. We have received the correct minis back. It looks like our customer service team reached out to you earlier today to let you know that we have the booster to send out to you. Thank you again. We appreciate your business.
Unable to review as they changed this to another item so they had to refund. But this was the main part of my order so it left me a little disgruntled after waiting so long with all the release date push backs
Hi Larry, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We understand how frustrating it is when the manufacturer's release date of products are pushed back, or even when a new product is discontinued. We apologize for the inconvenience, and we appreciate your business.
Couldn't tell you how it was, they sent me a box that had tabletop terrain instead of this product that I actually ordered.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are so sorry to hear that you received the wrong order! Please contact our customer service team via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429) and they will be happy to advise you on how to proceed.
You shipped me the incorrect item. This has happened twice recently. You have great customer service but please diligently check what you are packaging.
Miniature Market 1 star review on 6th July 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are so sorry to hear that you received the incorrect item. Miniature Market takes pride in the packaging and shipping of our products. We informed our Warehouse and Shipping Managers of this incident so they can address it to the appropriate team members. It appears you have been in contact with our customer service team and the issue has been resolved. We appreciate your business.
First I order two items and only recieved one of them. Second the item I did recieve was shoved in a box that was too small. The item was mangled when I received it.
Miniature Market 1 star review on 2nd July 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are so sorry to hear that the paint brushes arrived damaged and the dice were missing! Our warehouse staff definitely messed up your order. Miniature Market prides ourselves on the care that is taken in pulling and packing products and we apologize that attention to detail was lacking for your order. We have reported this situation to the warehouse manager so he can follow up with the appropriate team members. It looks like you have already reached out to our customer service team and that they have resolved the situation. Hopefully, you will give us another try in the future.
I splurged on a set booster box for us to open at opening. A draft booster box came a week after release and the box was damaged upon arrival. I asked for an exchange for the correct box but now 2 weeks later all prices fell and i asked for comeptitive pricing seeing that it was 2 weeks after release. Why pay inflated prices if your not even going to get to enjoy the product when it comes out? Now i havent been buying cases like i used to from this sight but i was hoping loyalty meant something. I wont be shopping here anylonger.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are so sorry to hear that the Magic the Gathering: Modern Horizons 2 - Set Booster Box arrived damaged and it was an incorrect item! Our warehouse staff definitely messed up your order. Miniature Market prides ourselves on the care that is taken in pulling and packing products and we apologize that attention to detail was lacking for your order. We have reported this situation to the warehouse manager so he can follow up with the appropriate team members. It looks like you have already reached out to our customer service team and that they have resolved the situation. Hopefully, you will give us another try in the future.
Sent the wrong item. Ordered a set booster box and got a draft booster instead. Item was pre-ordered a month in advance. Should have been checked multiple times for accuracy over that period.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are so sorry to hear that you received the wrong item. Please contact our customer service team via email (support@miniaturemarket.com) or phone (877-326-4429) and they will be happy to advise you on how to proceed.
I still haven't recieved it.
Keith, We tracked your order and see that it has travelled all around the country! We are sending you out a new shipment; you should have it tomorrow. If the original package ever does show up, simply mark 'Return to Sender' on the box and hand it back to the post office. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
Miniature Market is rated 4.88 based on 12,456 reviews