Miniature Market Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miniature Market
Read Miniature Market Reviews

About Miniature Market:

The one stop shop for every gamer. We have everything from board games, to minis, Magic, and more!

877-326-4429

support@miniaturemarket.com

Got the miniature in quick fashion. Well packaged and prompt. Definitely using it again
Posted 5 minutes ago
Great prices and always shipped with care.
Posted 6 minutes ago
Products came quick and accurate.
Posted 13 minutes ago
Great service and great products
Posted 1 hour ago
I like the reliability and low prices that Miniature Market has compared to other online stores.
Posted 1 hour ago
MM always has amazing deals, I also love that they are a local store. Plus customer service is always helpful and polite!
Posted 1 hour ago
Absolutely loved the black pudding miniature. It has a flat surface in the middle to allow most medium to small creature on it to allow the look of it actually engulfing its prey. Great design! I only wish it came in varies sizes.
Product shipped on time in great condition.
Miniuature market is one of my go to shops to find what I want. Easy to find, good prices, and communicative on the shipping. Easy to do business. Great value.
The sole exception to the good service I've gotten from MM was over a RMA'd return that was never credited back to me. A phone call to discuss this resulted in me being placed on hold for over 15 minutes by the rep while he "checked on it". The call was disconnected. Rather than fight over a modest money amount, I simply didn't order from them for quite some time.
Great, fast and no hassle
No strings or hassle. Has been exactly what it appears to be in all my interactions; a reputable online store for anything Board games or board game adjacent. Fast shipping.
Miniature market has been an excellent and reliable supplier of tabletop game pieces to me. Their delivery's are fast and prices are reasonable, though not the cheapest. Their selection is fantastic. Though I wish for a little better communication on pre-orders
I am satisfied with my order. prices are affordable, I recommend.
Outstanding service, good prices and quick shipping. What's not to like?
Love miniature market! I’ve never been to the actual store but I wish they’d open on in CA. Quick shipping and great service. Wide variety of products and stock means I can almost always find the minis I’m looking for
Superb selection and excellent service. I’ve been shopping with Miniature Market for a few years now, and it’s my go-to for most of my gaming needs.
Great awesome and excellent.
Quality minatures and products with a large selection to choose from
Very nice texture product. I am satisfied with it.
Miniature Market is rated 4.86 based on 3,857 reviews