Miniature Market Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miniature Market
Read Miniature Market Reviews

About Miniature Market:

The one stop shop for every gamer. We have everything from board games, to minis, Magic, and more!

877-326-4429

James H
Les H
Miniature Market 5 star review on 21st November 2021
Tanner R
Exactly what I expected. MM always has the best packaging and I have yet had any damage in any of the many orders. The boxes are almost always smashed but the contents have always been in great condition.
Posted 30 minutes ago
I’ve now gotten a couple of these pieces at sale time and I’m always disappointed. The sculpts are always soft features wise and both times came with prominent air holes and bubble marks. Plus they are fragile and prone to chipping and breakage. Even at a dollar a piece they end up not being worth the hassle and heartache to make them look good at the table.
Posted 1 hour ago
They have a great selection of games and incredibly fast delivery! The two times I've had manufacturer issues with games, Miniature Market made it right incredibly quickly.
Posted 1 hour ago
Best prices online, a ton of brands in one place
Great price. Well packaged. Quickly shipped. What more could you want?
The prices are great, the selection is massive, the shipping times are pretty fast, and the customer service is quite good.
First game I've gotten where it is mostly the cards controlling the play. Still trying to figure out how to play. Is a interesting new learning experience. Cards well detailed.
A friend found these guys for me while I was looking for killteam octarius for my hubby, I was so happy with how fast it arrived that when my killteam came up, I immediately knew where I was going to purchase it.
Miniature Market always has great deals and great service.
For the price the Miniature Market sells it at, this is an excellent starter for a Black Templar army. It gives you everything you need for a foundation of rampaging zealots in power armor. The models are excellent and the book and cards are beautiful and useful.
Great product! Was delivered a day earlier than expected! Would always recommend Miniature market
I've always loved shopping through Miniature Market. Prices are always great, every time I've had to deal with customer service it's been an easy experience, and nothing's ever been busted up in shipping. My wife and I make a trip to the brick-and-mortar store every time we go to St. Louis.
This was my first time ordering and putting together mini-figures. The product was more complex than I expected, but that was more due to my inexperience with mini-figures than anything else. The only issue I had, was that some of the bows were difficult to get out of the plastic even with the right tool. Otherwise, great product and great company. Also, I am using these figures for a game called Heroscape, so I cannot speak to how they are when it comes to Conquest, the actual game they are meant for. Hope this helps!
Miniature Market has always had excellent customer service and a great variety of games.
Great customer service and help provided!
As with all minis this small, the pre-painted ones are a convenience. They're for the final boss-monster fight at the end of Storm King's Thunder, are they're going to die off rather quickly, so there's not a lot of concern about the details of the paint job. As usual, the order from Miniature Market was accurate and delivered quickly, and when things go on sale it's smart to stock up.
This ship is an excellent addition to any fleet. It’s been a wonderful part of our collection.
Fast shipping and products came in great condition! I always love ordering from here! My favorite game store!
Excellent price and consistent shipping
Great customer service.