Miniature Market Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miniature Market
Read Miniature Market Reviews

About Miniature Market:

The one stop shop for every gamer. We have everything from board games, to minis, Magic, and more!

877-326-4429

support@miniaturemarket.com

Richard Stecher
Richard Stecher
Brendan Donnelly
Miniature Market 5 star review on 17th February 2021
Jennie Dean
Timothy Funnell
This Star Wars Armada Maneuvering Tool has been sold out on all the local and internet places, but my Google search brought up the item. Reasonably priced (not marked up at all :) ). Shipped to me in a well protected pouch, and with about a week to my door. All I can ask for from an online store.
This is the place to not only find what your looking for but at a competitive price. I order online and their packaging is perfect and everything arrives as if I picked it off the shelves. I really don't shop anywhere else online
Ordered 3 games at a great price. They came on time, carefully packaged, and undamaged.
Great prices, quick delivery!
Great products with great price. Ships fast and customer service is friendly! I'm appreciative to have such a wonderful site to buy board games from!
I've had only positive experiences with Miniature Market.
They were tied with the cheapest but shipped the fastest! Everything arrived without issue.
Very happy with the service
Highly recommended!
Miniature Market is my favorite go-to store for gaming. First place I search online when I’m looking for something. They always ship fast and the customer service is stellar! Wish they were in my home town!
Prompt delivery and great pricing
Good prices and a nice selection of the types of games I like. Delivery is fairly quick and I have never had an item arrive damaged.
I placed an order for one miniature on a Friday afternoon and it took until the following Tuesday before it actually shipped. I can understand having a backlog of orders from the weekend that need to be filled, but still, it added a few extra unnecessary days to the shipping times, making it a full 8 days before we received it. I ordered a couple miniatures from Dark Elf at the same time using USPS as well and they had them out the door Saturday morning. It'd be nice if Miniature Market added a warning about how long it takes them to actually ship merchandise, or perhaps they refunded the shipping and/or gave the customer a free shipping upgrade when there is a delay in getting stuff out the door. That's the way I try to treat my customers, and it brings them back even if my prices are a little higher than my competitors. Just saying.
Everything came quick and well packaged. High quality items and customer service.
I ordered foam trays for miniatures and MM shipped them out to me quickly. Even though they were foam MM still took care in packing them for shipment.
Very helpful and quick customer support. I had a brush broken during transit and the customer service team was more than happy to help and quite capable. Very happy and will continue to do business with Miniature Market!
Still haven't received any thing??? Thank you Dan
Daniel, After reviewing the tracking information, It looks like your package was returned to sender. It is currently on it's way back to us. Once we receive it, a member of our customer service team will reach out to you to help resolve the problem.
Get deals, fast and accurate fulfillment. I have nothing but good things to say about Miniature Market!
Miniature Market is the only online gaming store I go to for my gaming needs. I have always received prompt and courteous service and some great coupons from time to time.
Best place to pick up all your gaming needs.
Miniature Market is rated 4.83 based on 1,652 reviews