Miniature Market Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miniature Market
Read Miniature Market Reviews

About Miniature Market:

The one stop shop for every gamer. We have everything from board games, to minis, Magic, and more!

877-326-4429

support@miniaturemarket.com

Great selection, great prices, and decent shipping costs and times! Will definitely order again, and regularly.
Miniature Market never disappoints in offering an amazing selection of games at great prices! This is always the first place I check when I am ready to buy a game!
Good product with a great price and arrived packed well as always.
This order arrived timely and in good condition but I placed a second order and it still has not even shipped been 14 days
Easy to navigate site and best prices as well as convenient shipping options also excited to have this module. Looking forward to the horror/stress I will inflict on my players.
MM always delivers, they're my go to for both preorders and regular purchases. Tracking information is provided, and i've only needed customer service one time and it was beyond my expectations.
It's a thiccc dwarven rig that can fit lots of dwarfy kin. 10/10 would buy again.
I think Miniature Market's strength comes from the variety of products available. When it comes to miniatures I know that I can almost always find what I'm looking for at Miniature Market. I appreciate having one market to go to for miniature shopping regardless of manufacturer. I dropped a star because I think they are a little slow to ship, and I wish their communication was quicker and more effective. When I order something I want to receive an immediate email confirmation that my order was received. Having said that, I've never had a problem with an order, even during the pandemic.
Miniature Market has the best selection and always specials going on. Great prompt service.
Very fast shipping and protection for overseas mailbox
Good selection, fast service, and competitive prices. What more can you ask for?
Great prices with an easy to use, and well thought out page layout.
Ordered during peak times for MM. Took a little bit longer than usual to get my order. I get it, most people that order during large sales should get it too.
MM is awesome they always have great prices I very seldom find cheaper. Plus their shipping is very fast never have to wait very long for my orders
Miniature market has always been great to work with. Their customer service is superb and they are able to ship products quickly. Their product selections are truly amazing.
Pretty good paint set that came with all the materials need to make an even greater figure come to a new level of life. So yeah
Solid prices, good selection, shipping times can be a bit rough. Hopefully better when they are fully settled into their new place
Good prices.
Everything came quickly and was well priced. I would definitely order from them again.
The miniature looks great and the ordering was easy. Would recommend it fully.
Miniature Market is rated 4.9 based on 22,893 reviews