Miniature Market Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miniature Market
Read Miniature Market Reviews

About Miniature Market:

The one stop shop for every gamer. We have everything from board games, to minis, Magic, and more!

877-326-4429

Miniature Market 5 star review on 26th July 2021
Adam N
Miniature Market 5 star review on 26th July 2021
Ben E
Great store and easy process to get the digital Gift card.
Posted 19 minutes ago
Always great prices, reasonable international shipping and quick to ship.
Posted 1 hour ago
great site.. extremely quick shipping. it's quickly become one of the first sites I check for gaming gear
Fast and secure delivery. Good support service. Good sales and discount program
Great store, quick service, fast communication
Customer service responded to a delayed delivery situation promptly, but the matter may have been out of its control. Package arrived after about 5 weeks -- one day before the updated delivery that may have resulted in cancellation. I am fortunate that the order finally arrived as the game is great.
Fast and Efficient
This is my favorite place to shop for games. You can't get a better combination of selection and price anywhere!
The prices are competitive with any other retailer, and the items are shipped quickly. Thanks MM!
If you want a lot of Kruleboyz and Stormcast miniatures and a rule book, then this is for you. The models look great and the book is good.
Unable to review as they changed this to another item so they had to refund. But this was the main part of my order so it left me a little disgruntled after waiting so long with all the release date push backs
I rate Miniature Market 5 stars because they’re extremely competitive with the competition. My wallet hates them because I just keep adding stuff to the cart to justify the free shipping. But between the free shipping and competitive prices I definitely save money overall when keeping up with all the expansions to the games in my collection. Keep it up!
Good customer service, great prices.
Needed this Expansion to play an added scenario that recently came out. Base game is a lot of fun, and I love how Catan is able to incorporate multiple expansions into scenarios.
Excellent prices and service, package arrived in perfect condition.
Miniature Market is an excellent online store. It is my primary online store to get board games and miniatures. Their prices are excellent and usually they have the items I am looking for in stock. If they do not have an item in stock you can have them alert you when it comes in. Their customer service is also great and pleasant to work with. Once I had a few items on pre-order and a few of the items got pushed back. I contacted their customer service and they allowed me to change items in order to get the selections that had come in.
Fast shipping and fair prices!
Shipping was faster than I excepted. Items were all packed with care and taken care of very well. I would 100% buy from them again. Well already did. Ha ha.
Miniature Market keep a great selection on hand. The ability to purchase items and keep them on hold until free shipping has been earned is an amazing program. And with changes in shipping partner over the past few years, I've seen a shipping turnaround that used to be a little over a week to 2 or 3 days before I have my games.
Greatest selection of minis from anywhere, with the greatest prices.
Miniature Market is rated 4.87 based on 7,586 reviews