Miniature Market Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Miniature Market Reviews

About Miniature Market:

The one stop shop for every gamer. We have everything from board games, to minis, Magic, and more!

877-326-4429

Miniature Market 4 star review on 8th April 2024
Anthony H
Miniature Market 5 star review on 8th April 2024
Anthony H
Got into legion for hopes of this unit. It doesn't disappoint. Fast shipping. Love ordering from mini market.
Posted 1 hour ago
MM has been great. Ive had multiple large orders from them. The packaging of my games have been top notch.
Excellent customer service and ease of ordering. I really appreciate the tracking provided for my orders. And thanks for the great miniature!
They provide a wide range of products with great prices.
Always prompt shipping. Always great prices. Love MM.
Miniature Market is great! I've ordered from them several times, and it's always a great experience. Shipping is fast, and I get exactly what I ordered. Everything arrives in great shape as well. They have a great selection, and I highly recommend buying from them. Will definitely be purchasing again in the future.
Awesome! Amazing people and super fast pick up! I ordered the game for in-store pickup and the next day it was ready!
Preordered them for my wife, they came quickly and in great condition.
Has a great selection of games and accessories for every genre of tabletop game. Quick reasonable shipping and quality packing methods. My go to store for my wargaming hobby.
I have had a fantastic experience with Minature Market! Speedy shipping with quality packaging, excellent prices and wonderful customer service. I'm always looking forward to my next purchase from Minature Market! Thank you!
Has great prices and very efficient on packaging and delivery time for their products.
I received my order quickly. The game was well packaged, with bubble wrap all around it and plenty of padding to ensure nothing was damaged. I really appreciate that attention to detail.
Good prices and quick shipping. Need to pack the boxes a little better because my stuff has arrived smashed a couple of times. Nothing broken though.
My partner shops here mostly. I love the sales they have. And I’m a sucker for any place that will give points back with purchases.
My first stop on the internet for all things gaming!
Great deals on new board games. Online deals are great and pickup at store is easy but they need a bigger store.
Great price and shipping was reasonable and quick, but the book came covered in dust from the envolope.
Prompt shipping; great prices!
Great service as always! Fast pickup time and always courteous.
Vallejo paint are Awesome! Good selection of colors. Just don't like the small 8oz bottles they use for the D&D range.
Miniature Market is rated 4.9 based on 33,289 reviews