Miniature Market Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miniature Market
Read Miniature Market Reviews

About Miniature Market:

The one stop shop for every gamer. We have everything from board games, to minis, Magic, and more!

877-326-4429

James H
Les H
Miniature Market 5 star review on 21st November 2021
Tanner R
Items are just a desribed, miniatures are in new in wrap, thx!
I've never had any issues with the Miniature market :) they have had everything I've ever needed and more :) I highly recommend this site to anyone :)
They're prompt and reliable. Simply one of the best out there!
I love your deals!
Fast and dependable with the shipment.
Miniature Market is my go-to online game shop. Their customer service is quick to respond and always willing to help out in any way they can. Game selection is massive as well as their sales. I would highly rate this company over the others.
Best place for great deals on preprinted wizkids minis.
Great black friday prices, >90% off on things I already wanted.
great solid figure set for a fair price.
I've always been back and forth on my love for Miniature Market. For a long time, I found sales, customer service, shipping prices, etc. to not quite compare to some other competitors. All that changed in the last year or two. Prices became more competitive, making even the Price Match feature a challenge to take advantage of. Sales began to offer even better prices with a higher quantity of items available. Customer service has been quick, polite, accurate and all-around a breeze to work with. I also noticed a big bump in social media activity and marketing. Whatever has changed inside Miniature Market has been a change for the better. Officially my number one Friendly Online Game Store.
One of the best online gaming stores out there. Quick shipping and fair prices.
Miniature Market offers great prices on just about any game that is available. The customer service is quick to respond to specific questions. The shipping prices are reasonable with quick delivery. I always seem to end up buying the games I want from here.
Excellent
As usual, fast and inexpensive
My go-to site for board gaming needs. Excellent discounts and fantastic sales that introduced me to numerous games I would likely never have tried otherwise. Bought my entire X-Wing Miniatures and Armada here, many years of looking forward to packages with tiny plastic things inside.
I can't stop buying dope miniatures from a dope company. In all honesty, Miniature Market offers great products at great prices. The customer service is on point. I freely preach this joint to all that want some tiny monsters to terrify their party with.
Miniature Market has always had exactly what I needed at a great price. Customer service (on the rare occasion that I have had to use it) has been exceptional. I will continue to send my fellow hobby nerds to MM.
Love it, great finds and discounts!
I have bought from Minature Market several times in the last year. Not only did I get some great values from the Black Friday sale, but when one box of miniatures came with a broken sculpt they quickly sent a replacement.
One of the best places to get nerdy goodness at a discount. My FLGS offers discounts as well but only after filling out a stamp card at full price. Miniature market skips that step and just gives you the good stuff right off the bat.
Miniature Market is rated 4.88 based on 12,309 reviews