Miniature Market Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miniature Market
Read Miniature Market Reviews

About Miniature Market:

The one stop shop for every gamer. We have everything from board games, to minis, Magic, and more!

877-326-4429

Miniature Market 5 star review on 12th April 2021
Thomas M
Miniature Market 5 star review on 11th April 2021
Jaidynn F
My favorite place to order gaming stuff other than my flgs. Don't really shop elsewhere too often. Deals tend to be great!
Posted 6 minutes ago
These are perfect for holding Flat Plastic Minis from Arcknight.
Posted 19 minutes ago
Miniature market always has a great and wide selection of sculpts to select from. It is hard not to find something of use on their site. In fact, I often walk away with much more than I thought i'd find.
Posted 21 minutes ago
Excellent site with an amazing variety of tools, miniatures, and books for all of your wargaming and RPing needs!
Posted 31 minutes ago
Have been looking for a copy of this expansion for over a year, and couldn't find one anywhere for less than 3 times the cost. So thankful for email alerts on restocking products!
Posted 1 hour ago
I have absolutely fallen in love with miniatures market. The deals and availability on this store are out of this world. Whenever I'm looking for something at a decent price. I know 9 times outta 10 I'll find it here. Screw you Bezos .....
It is a great store and my go to shop for games. Everyone is friendly and attentive.
My favorite store to go to!
Miniature Market is AWESOME!! I ordered my game on a Saturday and I received it the following Tuesday. They make the whole process very enjoyable. I would use them again without any hesitation.
Miniature Market always has the most up to date and extensive selection of games available. Prices are reasonable, shipping is fast and customer service is incredibly helpful.
I have always loved to order from Miniature Market. The orders are quickly processed and shipped out, packed safely and arr delivered without delay
My most recent purchase of Bayonets and Tomahawks was highly anticipated. The day it became available I ordered it, and have not been disappointed!
The game by GMT games has been precisely as advertised, historical and yet easy to learn and play.
I will continue to order my games through Miniature Market, excellent service and customer service!
Great products and customer service, love buying from you.
Arrived well packed, no damage. Great expansion for an awesome game!
Fantastic. Quick service and the game purchased is going to be one of my favorites. Will be back to purchase more.
Always quick and correct with orders. Good prices too.
Great place to get new games when they release for far less than retail. Love this site and love they are in my state!
Miniature Market has great selection of games at a great price. In addition to that, their customer service is top notch.
I’m a bit confused that I’m being asked to write a review of MM. The never ending nag email asked me to review the product and not MM. I felt the over zealous and frequently emailed nag email was condescending. That is just my opinion. You may find you enjoy being engaged with statements like: “Product reviews are just that – reviews of products.” I found it to be condescending and sophomoric. Again, just my opinion.
Decent prices and quick shipping. Whats not to love?
This is pretty much where I do all my shopping for miniatures now. I haven't purchased any paints, but I have purchased a brush. They pack everything nicely and safely and I've gotten my items on time every time I've ordered.
Miniature Market is rated 4.84 based on 2,674 reviews