Miniature Market Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miniature Market
Read Miniature Market Reviews

About Miniature Market:

The one stop shop for every gamer. We have everything from board games, to minis, Magic, and more!

877-326-4429

Graham P
Matt P
Matt P
Stacie H
Great pricing and fast shipping, would absolutely use again
Posted 1 minute ago
Posted 21 minutes ago
Miniature Market is cool shop with huge choise board games.
Posted 48 minutes ago
Great starter set for ASOIF. The units include is a show case of how to use the raid tokens. Hard hitting army with low defense. You can use all of the contents of this box plus a box of ironmakers for a 40 point game.
Posted 48 minutes ago
Purchased Twilight Imperium: Prophecy of Kings for my husband’s birthday. He gave me a site to purchase it from that wouldn’t allow me to login and purchase the game. I found this store online and had no problems finding the game and purchasing it. It was easy for me to navigate the page and purchase the expansion. As well as tracking information which I always appreciate. The game came in quick and in great condition. My husband can’t wait to play it with his group.
Posted 57 minutes ago
Always quick and responsive to my needs for games and updates. Fast and efficient.
Posted 57 minutes ago
Fast shipping from store without any hiccups. definately will cont to shop here as I have for 3 years now.
Posted 1 hour ago
The best prices worldwide!
Posted 1 hour ago
Love the figure that comes with this. Package sent on time without issues
Posted 1 hour ago
Fast, efficient and understanding of a gamers needs. Miniature Market is my number one online destination when i need or want boxes, starters, miniatures or newer games.
Posted 1 hour ago
As always, a very good experience. Shipping was fast and the item was delivered sooner than promised. A typically great Miniature Market experience.
Posted 1 hour ago
Great communication and transparency on the shipment! Will be using again!
I received a damaged book and MM was fast and professional about addressing the issue and working it out. Would buy again from this company.
I am very pleased with the miniature that I received. It is as expected and of the best quality. I have also ordered several Pathfinder books from Miniature Market. The fast processing of my orders, quality of product, and vast inventory has made Miniature Market my go to store for gaming.
I have yet to have a bad experience with Miniature Market. They have solid pricing and are quick on delivery. My orders arrive quickly without issue. Miniature Market is my go to source for tabletop games!!
A gamer's best friend. The best online store to build your collection of minis, especially as a DM. Great prices and minis are always carefully packaged when shipped.
Great Prices and fast shipping
Miniature Market is a great place to buy. They often have lower prices than competitors, and if you wait and buy multiple games in order to get the free shipping threshold you can even save more than from Amazon Prime. In particular MM is my favorite place to preorder titles!
This was my first foray with technical paints. I really like how they can be nuanced enough to bring up the color of a base paint or highlight that more deep or neon glow effect I cannot do easy with base paints. I am looking forward to using them more now!
I have ordered from Miniature Market a few times now and I have always been pleased with the selection they have and how quickly they get my stuff to me once its ordered. No hassle, no fuss, lots of gaming.
Miniature Market is rated 4.87 based on 7,455 reviews