Miniature Market Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miniature Market
Read Miniature Market Reviews

About Miniature Market:

The one stop shop for every gamer. We have everything from board games, to minis, Magic, and more!

877-326-4429

Tyrus Q
Miniature Market 1 star review on 1st August 2022
Kevin M
1985
Great product, and works as intended. Definitely a great upgrade for the base game as the map tiles are bigger and easier for the models to fit on.
Posted 1 hour ago
Clean website, easy checkout. Items were well packaged and delivery was quick once shipped. Tracking was reliable. Had to take a star off this review because the order was delayed a week due to a warehouse move and that delay was not communicated before placing the order. I assume that's a rare occurrence so don't let it dissuade you!
I was happy to see the whip in the 2nd mini’s hand. I have a pc that has a bard with a long sword and whip dual wield. A little snip and model glue with the two made the perfect mini for that pc
Generally not the lowest price but they do offer many lines that other larger hobby/game stores don't care. I've only ever had excellent customer service from them.
Nice quality for the price. Picture is good enough though not as detailed/sharp as it could be on the mat
They always seem to have decent sales almost every other week with various themes. Always worth it checking them out.
This is the first place I go for my gaming essentials. I have, over the years, been obsessed with different tabletop games (X-Wing Miniatures, Star Wars Armada, Eldritch Horror, Lord of the Ring LCG) and I have consistently relied on Miniature Market for its low prices to keep me out of the poorhouse. I have also stumbled across numerous solo, co-op and roll 'n' write games in the 'new release' list from small publishers that have been welcome additions to gaming night. I also once spent a year cleaning out Miniature Market's leftover stock of Zombicide extras that I will probably never use, but I love seeing littering my shelf like I'm one of those trash grandmas from Labyrinth.
Very nice quality dice and beautiful rolling tray.
Product came faster than expected, got what I wanted with no damage, good job.
Provides kingdom events and other upgrades for Oathmark
Great price, and everything came safe and sound. Took about 10 days to ship out though, hence the 4*!
Got most of my goods that were on Customer Hold. Some inventory was missing, so got a prompt credit. Thanks for holding!
Good prices, quick shipping, good packing.
Slight delay for order but quick response to customer support email and good packaging.
The spiders came very detailed with no damage from shipping, but I was disappointed that one of the spiders needed to be glued to the base by each leg and not the body leaving a pretty large sum of residue from the glue it would have to be hidden with additional terrain like rocks or wood to hide the imperfections. Overall a good product that was used in multiple sessions.
Nice size and sculpts. Arrived pretty close to the original estimated arrival time.
Always pleased with your products and services thanks!
Love these guys great to use as pets for pcs or small beasts in random encounters good paint job stand up well and easy to store.
Miniature Market has a large selection of products. They are usually priced within reason. The shipping can be quite a lot.
I wish there were fewer emails prompting me to buy more. But I get it.
Miniature Market is rated 4.9 based on 20,941 reviews