Miniature Market Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miniature Market
Read Miniature Market Reviews

About Miniature Market:

The one stop shop for every gamer. We have everything from board games, to minis, Magic, and more!

877-326-4429

Miniature Market 5 star review on 12th April 2021
Thomas M
Miniature Market 5 star review on 11th April 2021
Jaidynn F
Miniature market is a great place, with great prices, and I feel like I'm supporting actual people instead of a nameless corporation
Best place to get any tabletop supplies, be it the games themselves or gaming peripherals. Customer service is top notch, above all the competition.
Product was crisp and vibrant. Shipped fairly quickly as well. Would recommend.
These minis are of pretty good quality and as there's not a lot of shadowrun one out there it's a good start.
Great deals long delivery time
Great looking mini. The one thing I would say is that the way the manufacturer packages the mini leads to some warping. It is however an easy fix if you use hot water to re position the parts.
Good prices, but the delivery times are iffy.
Lots of selection! Even when not counting the out-of-stock items! The discounts are great, as is the free shipping for $100+ orders.
Truly an epic set. Unfortunately the top of the box had a long crease on top so it did not arrive mint.
UPS lost my package and they were very quick to replace it!
I really love the way Miniature market packs my shipments, it shows how they really care about their games and their customers. Although the race to the galaxy box was a little damaged. But the games were packed beautifully.
Love this place
Miniature Market is honestly a very reliable and trustworthy store. Their products ship quickly and arrive usually on time or sooner. For any miniature collectors, try and come quickly when new sets release. The prices are very very wishy-washy and fluctuate quite a bit at first. Miniature Market is great because they release the fastest, and if you’re lucky you can buy a mini before it’s price shoots up. The only complaint I have of this store, is their prices. They’re very expensive and other stores usually either match them or completely blow their prices out the water. So hopefully Miniature Market lowers some of their prices on minis since even my local game shop uses their prices as a reference which can be very annoying.
The miniatures are inexpensive and nice to look at. Quality varies but overall I've appreciated the look. I gave 4 stars because the product pictures are so small it's hard to even see what you're getting
Overall, I am very happy with the miniatures I received. The miniatures were shipped in excellent condition. The boxes were mostly undamaged (one was dented but had no effect on the miniatures inside). Shipping is my only complaint; was delivered to the wrong address. It was on-time though so they get a pass.
Excellent selection, competitive pricing, and fair shipping policy.
Love the new Mini's all though a good number were bent or broken but this can't be all on miniture Market. WizKids may have boxed it wrong.
Pretty much my the only store I use for my gaming needs outside of my FLGS.
Very good addition to the game.
I have not received my order yet but I will let you know when I do.
Miniature Market is rated 4.84 based on 2,669 reviews