Miniature Market Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miniature Market
Read Miniature Market Reviews

About Miniature Market:

The one stop shop for every gamer. We have everything from board games, to minis, Magic, and more!

877-326-4429

Graham P
Matt P
Matt P
Stacie H
The package came in just as intended nothing was wrong with it, however I think it was a bit strange that they decided to put a small deck like cards it such a big box but, besides from that it was really good.
While I was a bit skeptic about him when he was first revealed (Drax has never been my favorite character from the comics), I have really come to appreciate his design, and how it recreates the character's combat style, by focusing on being attacked (in order to get more vengeance counters - again very thematic) and counterattacking with your basic ATK action later on. The deck also includes some powerful aspect cards like "Hard Knocks" (4 damage with a chance of tough counters), "Think Fast" (cheap confuse option, though limited to Guardian identities) and Martyr and Moondragon as allies (which are always nice to have if you are a fan of the Guardians in general).
These miniatures are excellent and they just fly together with little or no fuss.
Great looking model easy to put together
Everything arrived
This is a fine miniature of a Sabre Tooth Tiger. Its has the usual issue with flash that a Nolzur Wizkid's miniature seems to have, but its not particulalry bad. Pricing is great! It is quite large for a Sabre-tooth tiger---larger than they were in "real life". It towers over 28mm human figures. And disappointingly the base material overhangs the round plastic base included.
I love the products and glad these items are available. I will do more future purchases.
I’ve wanted this mini for a while now. Finally got it. The mini is great but the sword likes to bend a lot which can be fixed easily with some hot and cold water.
Still learning, however I'm loving it so far. It's pretty similar to MTG, but different enough to be its own game. I love the spell book mechanic and the dungeon/arena.
I can always find a good deal on Miniature Market, and they always have a good selection. The only thing I would like is a more advanced search function.
Detail and quality are good, but the paint job is pretty crude, like the paint was slapped on by hand in a few seconds while the base coat was still wet. I'm thinking of priming and repainting it.
Solid deals, great products from good brands. Customer service was helpful with any questions I had. I recommend!
I really liked this game. The mechanics and rules are super simple, so I'm easily able to play it with my daughters. I love the artwork. During the phase in which you're peering through the windows, things can get pretty chaotic, with everyone shouting out what they see at the same time, so I find it's easier if each player is assigned a box side and focuses only on what they can see from that side, revealing what they see during the questions phase. Otherwise, the kids love it, and we plan on playing it again quite often.
Good service and good pricing.
Love Miniature Markets prices and selection. Sales are great, I just wish there were more ;) The only thing I’m not big on is the rewards system. Seems like I earn so little in rewards for the amount of money I spend. I’d rather get like a nice coupon or reward level that gives me a certain percent off. At my FLGS I’ve earned 10%off purchases based upon how much I’ve spent there.
This mini has been used for a few different things. So I like it a lot
There's usually good deals!
A great selection of miniatures to chose from. An affordable price as well.
I didn't have much difficulty making my order, and it shipped and arrived much more quickly than expected, especially since I picked the longest shipping option. There's a good selection of items, although there are good deal of sold out items still being listed. The only problem I have with the site is that there is no search bar that would allow me to search for items related to a specific game while on the site instead of having to back out into Google to search for them. If they can add this to their storefront, then my rating will jump up to 5 stars.
My go to marketplace for anything tabletop gaming related.
Miniature Market is rated 4.87 based on 7,452 reviews