Miniature Market Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Miniature Market Reviews

About Miniature Market:

The one stop shop for every gamer. We have everything from board games, to minis, Magic, and more!

877-326-4429

Miniature Market 4 star review on 8th April 2024
Anthony H
Miniature Market 5 star review on 8th April 2024
Anthony H
Minis are awesome. New to Miniature Market but they’re quick, affordable and I have had zero issues. Quick shipping arrived as expected. Will buy again.
Miniature Market is great. I've bought tons from them and they always have decent prices.
Has great options for gamers new and experienced alike!
The Tainted Grail: Kings of Ruin - Mounted Heroes arrived in a timley fashion and in mint condition. Miniature Market is usually my go to for quality, price, and diversity of games, gaming supplies, and miniatures. MM is always competitive and my first choice 99.9% of the time.
Great seller, great value.
The game arrived on time and it was a good price! I while I haven't had a chance to play the game yet,but I'm very excited to! The shipping box was really damaged and it looks like it had even be re-closed during transit. This dented some of the corners of the game box which was really sad. But it was actually packaged very well and the damage was much less than I expected. I'd imagine the damage was the fault of UPS/USPS, not Miniature Market, but I'm still sad about it.
These maps Are so helpful when running games . Miniature market is the first place I look for new gaming needs
One of my favorite places to buy board games! Great prices and good stock. I can almost always find what I'm looking for!
A great option for buying miniatures, especially as one of the few aftermarket options that sell unboxed prepainted miniatures at reasonable prices.
Fast shipping and everything was packed great.
Miniature Market is a great option for games. They often have deals, and a good selection. I haven't had any issues with receiving my orders on time and in undamaged condition.
Great prices on the games that I was looking for and quick to ship.
Great prices, decent shipping.
Amazing sales prices allow me to pick up random games to try out and often enjoy.
Good Prices and selection. Fast delivery.
Great product at a great price. Shipping was on point and packaging was impeccable!
Awesome store! Very reasonable prices on MTG Cards and accessories. They package shipments very well and send it fast.
Fast Delivery Free Delivery Fair Prices
Sugarlump came missing saddle and connection for Skabatha Nightshade to ride it. I've tried calling for multiple days and emailing, to no avail. Would not recommend this site, unless you don't mind missing pieces.
Greetings Jeff! Thank you for your feedback, I'm very sorry to hear your order was incomplete and you have not heard back from our team yet. I just passed this message along to our customer service team and they will be assisting you very shortly. I have also added some reward points to your account for any future orders with us due to the inconvenience this has caused.
This review is more about the purchase and less about the game. BGG has the game reviews and honestly with everything in this. Box this game play is amazing. The purchase was great, MM always offered the best shipping. I can’t wait to get into this box and return to the world of Firefly.
Miniature Market is rated 4.9 based on 33,191 reviews