Mira Fertility Reviews

Mira Fertility 5 star review on 11th April 2021
Bridney
Mira Fertility 5 star review on 11th April 2021
Bridney
Been only using a few days but really nice to get to see a number not a line ! Looking forward to the continued use
I have PCOS and just started using Mira. Although this is only day 4 I’m loving the fact that it provides numerical values vs playing a guessing game with the other OPKs. I’m excited to test to see if my LH is going up or down as I get ready for ovulation day. 😁 this motivates me to keep trying for our rainbow baby!
I like it. Now I'm getting to know my body. Works perfectly.
Good little tool to track your cycle and you get better aim at the target!
We purchase Mira to help us track my irregular cycles as we are TTC. We're only on the first cycle since purchasing Mira but it's easy to use and honestly helps my wondering mind of if I'm ovulating or not. Fingers crossed and baby dust my way. We will update Mira once successful!
wands are great but app not so much have to login everytime i ise app and half the time the analyser doesnt connent
I have been using Mira for only a few days now. It was easy to setup, great instructions, no issues with wands, analyzer or app.
Mira has been easy to use and interpret. Their support system was also quick to respond when I needed help in the app.
The system is great, but that app is not so great. One day all of my fertility scores disappeared. It’s hard to find trouble shooting and it’s hard to find any information on what the results mean. I don’t like how it keeps going to screens to buy Mira when I already bought one!!
Have just starting using Mira but am impressed so far. I like getting an exact concentration of LH
Very easy to read
SO easy to use, and SO much better than using the strips! This is way more accurate and does the work for you!
It’s wonderful, it does all of the work for me.
Received my Mira recently and have been impressed with how simple and easy it is to use! Looking forward getting more in touch with my cycle and seeing when ovulation occurs
I have been using Mira for about 2 weeks and I am very excited to see how things turn out this month. I love the digital results. It makes testing easy!
First cycle using Mira, sticks and testing is relatively easy. App needs a tune up, not very informative or user friendly.
For the first half of this year my cycle was regular, then around June it suddenly stopped. After many blood tests and ultrasounds dr couldn't find a reason why. I bought the MIRA to start tracking my levels to hopefully find some answers. So far it's easy to use, and the customer service team are FANTASTIC!
Excellent! I wish I knew about Mira sooner!
Easy to use!