Mira Fertility Reviews

Katy
Mira Fertility 5 star review on 5th April 2021
Mira Fertility 5 star review on 2nd April 2021
Arleathia
I tracked using the device for a few months and then got pregnant on my first try. I’m 36 and I’m (pleasantly) shocked. Good job guys, 5 stars
Mira Fertility 5 star review on 4th February 2019
The customer support is so bad it feels like a scan. Mira offers you extra wands at a discount when you check out. If you click "yes" you end up with TWO Mira devices, one with extra wands, charged for both. There is no phone number to call so I emailed. Two days later I get a response "oh they already shipped". I shipped the one with the extra wands back. I never even opened the brown ups box. Before they even received my return they sent me an email saying they assumed I kept the wands. . . Even though the order number I sent them was the one with the wands . . . And that they would refund me the smaller amount. I have had to email back and forth with this company a dozen times over the last few weeks and I still don't have my refund. It has been a nightmare and taken up so much of my time. I only give 2 stars instead of one because I DO like their product. It seems to give good information. However not having a phone number to call is unconscionable in my mind. This could have been SO simple with ONE phone call. Update: Mira has asked me to change my review as "my issue has been resolved". I DID get a refund, finally, but that does NOT change the issue of their poor customer service and a sketchy check-out system. This took forever and was a huge hassle. They also tried to refund me for a lesser amount and luckily I caught it. A much bigger reason I will not change this review: MIRA IS BLOCKING CUSTOMER REVIEWS. I had to work to get this review posted. Whatever issues they are having they are working hard to keep under wraps. Not cool. Be open about your issues. Customers should know about the poor customer support and the way their "sale" tricks you at check-out. Fix these issues, be open with your customers, stop blocking reviewers and then trying to silence the reviewers that get through. I like this product, but no matter how many smiley faces and "have a great day!" messages they send me I won't change this review unless they acknowledge their problems and change their standards. If they change their check-out to be less of a scam, have prompt customer service, have an actual phone number to call, or stop blocking reviews on multiple sites (Amazon, this site . . . I had to email someone on this site a few times in order to be able to post here) . . . THEN I will change my review accordingly.
Hi Lindsay, We are sorry about your experience and it is not what Mira wants you to have! We completely understand how frustrating it can be. Please trust that it is our goal to help women to go through their fertility journey smoother and easier, so we are here to help and improve your experience. Your extra order was automatically shipped out from our warehouse before we could make any changes. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience! We are working hard to improve our service and customer experience now. As per checking our emails, we have already issued a refund for your extra order. Please feel free to email us via support@miracare.com if you have any further doubts. We are always here willing to help! :) Hope you stay safe and joyful! Warmly, Mira Support
Great product! Though waiting to get a good news
Great product! Though waiting to get a good news
Love the product, app not the greatest but love the data that gets logged in from Mira.
Very satisfied so far
I enjoy using the Mira app in trying to predict my ovulation so I can get pregnant
Just started using the app, and it's easy to learn. I love having the actual numbers for my hormone levels. My old monitor only said "low" "high" and "peak." Mira Plus definitely gives more information. I just wish there was a chart that showed temps, too.
After having read some reviews online I thought I would invest in Mira to explore my fertility more thoroughly at home. I suffer with endometriosis and sometimes irregular periods and Mira specifically talks about helping those with irregular cycles. I've only been using it for 3 days so far but I find the app really helpful,including the articles, and the equipment is easy enough to use. I especially like how it syncs to your phone and documents your LH levels for you so you don't have to worry about finding a pen! So after 3 days....so far so good!
Great so far.
Very easy to use
I love the Mira analyser it is great to get a number result rather than just a line. The app does need improvements though, having to log in each time is a nuisance and notifications don't work even though the settings are correct. Having more options to track othee factors would also be beneficial. If the app was improved this would be 5*s.
Still getting use to how to use it this will be my 3rd month using it
I haven't used mira for long but so far it seems to be ok. The app isn't as clear and easy as some others but once you know it's OK. Fingers crossed it does the trick.
Awesome
Its so easy to use.
So far it has been great! My cycles are over 60 days sometimes, and with Mira I have been able to find out the exact time of my ovulation. It's my first cycle with Mira but I already love it!
Just starting using Mira and very happy with the app and actual test. Just had a recent surgery to remove a tumor on my adrenal gland and I havent been able to get pregnant in 10 years with Cushings. Here is hoping I can learn my body and get pregnant!
I only just started using Mira and it is so easy to use! I actually look forward to testing each morning. I feel confident that it will help us conceive after a year and a half of trying.
Excellent fertility device! It has enabled me to track my cycle in the most accurate way possible ! Very easy to use... I actually have a LH surge!
I have PCOS and very long, irregular cycles. My 3rd month using Mira, we're pregnant! We were so suprised! Never thought it could happen so quickly! Thank you Mira, I will tell everyone I know. Worth every penny!
Mira Fertility is rated 4.60 based on 836 reviews