Missguided Reviews

of reviewers recommend Missguided
Live Chat, Email

Tell us how Missguided made you happy
Missguided 1 star review on 3rd August 2018
Missguided 1 star review on 3rd July 2018
Giorgina
Missguided 1 star review on 11th June 2018
Missguided 1 star review on 22nd April 2018
We ordered two pairs of jeans neither of which came in the size ordered. We paid for the return/exchange ourselves. They sent two more pairs of jeans again neither of which were the size ordered. They were not cooperative in offering to take responsibility for their repeated mistakes or pay for return.
Anna was very helpful this evening.
It was really quick and helpful help i got from Anna. We solved the problem and I am a very satisfied customer. Can not say anything but thank to Anna.
Anna was very friendly and helpful with my returns questions. And quickly help me with my problem.
Delivery issue.. Resolved straight away on live chat with "Anna" most helpful & sorted situation out helpfully & professional thanks.
Yasmin was very helpful and friendly and managed to get my refund sorted quickly 😀
I spoke to Yasmin on live chat regarding a parcel I haven’t yet received . Yasmin was extremely helpful quick to respond and restored my confidence in using misguided as I do order quite frequently
The clothing size comes up very small ordered a 12 in Jean's and there were more like a 10. I was quite disappointed about this.
Brilliant customer service by Anna problem solved with in seconds
Everyone in CANADA watch out misguided is now shipping with Skynet! Read more about this company and their reviews! Very poor choice in companies to associate themselves with. I bought jeans for $54 and Skynet wanted me to pay $26 in fees! Very disappointed won't be buying anything from @missguided until they start working with more reputable companies 👎👎👎
Sent me the total wrong shoe size. I needed a 10, they sent me an 8. And I ordered for my sisters wedding which clearly I will not be wearing anymore. On top of that, they expect ME to pay an extra $10 for shipping when it was not my fault. So disappointed & despite all the negative reviews, I thought I could give missguided a chance but uh nooo.
Great customer service! Refunded me within minutes
Well they tried to steal my money and keep the items. Even went as far as lying that they were shipped until DHL confirmed they were still at their warehouse. They sent me only one of my six items I ordered and really tried to lie. I had to raise hell just to get some help. Then when they admitted they didn’t even package it up yet, they sent an email to a random person about my order. ATROCIOUS customer service. TERRIBLE. WORST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD.
Spoke to Bilal who was very helpful, straight forward questions and answers. Brilliant service!
Alice was super helpful! I realised the discount code hadn’t applied after my confirmation came through so quickly went onto the live chat. Alice was kind enough to get this applied and the discount amount refunded, every little helps during these times. Thanks so much Alice.
Anna was super helpful sorting out my returns as the shop listed in Laverstock as print in store is incorrect, they do not have printing facilities. She cancelled it so i could recreate the returns
Meghan was very helpful and efficient she was prompt with locating my order as it was late and hadn’t come with no updates and understood that I needed ASAP as it was a birthday present got new order sorted and sent straight out
I used the live chat to speak to Meghan, she was extremely helpful and pain free unlike a lot of customer service chats from other companies.
Megan was amazing at replacing my order Hermes had weirdly decide to send back to Missguided. Delivery refunded and same order sent out with next day delivery with the discount I'd applied originally too! Most efficient customer service I've had with Missguided, and the most useful too.
I have recently become a new customer and purchasing almost every other day over the past weeks. The delivery, service and clothing has been brilliant. I have just experienced my first problem as I had some items missing from my delivery but I spoke to Megan online and she was really helpful and a credit to Misguided. I won't let this deter me from continuing to order tho as it was Black Friday and I am sure they were inundated.
Missguided is rated 2.75 based on 1,045 reviews