Missguided Reviews

of reviewers recommend Missguided
Live Chat, Email

Tell us how Missguided made you happy
Missguided 1 star review on 3rd August 2018
Missguided 1 star review on 3rd July 2018
Giorgina
Missguided 1 star review on 11th June 2018
Missguided 1 star review on 22nd April 2018
USPS lost my return package. I was going back and forth with them for weeks. Probably the worst courier service ever. The location I went to has a bin specifically for returns that you can just drop off- worst decision ever. With this method you don’t get a receipt which means no proof of return. FYI always go to the window to get a receipt. I check on the status and see only a label was created. When I contact them to see what’s the issue, their claim is well we see the label was created and not that you dropped it off. Smh! There should not be an option to just leave packages if you’re just going to turn around and tell people the never brought in their packages. Anyway, I was able to speak with someone at misguided, Charlotte R, who understood and I was able to get my refund. Lesson- always get a receipt, have them scan your package!
Customer service is for the most part, okay. I had a couple of "advisors" who initially seemed very helpful but later I realized that they had misinformed me and promised me some things that they could not/should not have. My third advisor, Charlotte R., was very thorough and she seemed to be the most informed regarding their company policies and when I explained to her what the previous advisors had promised, she decided to honor them as well as a courtesy even though she stated that they aren't supposed to do that under normal circumstances. As for prices you cannot beat Missguided...they are always having sales and promos that help you save even more off the usually low prices. Quality is okay too. They're China-made but the pairs of quilted grandpa sandals I received seemed sturdy enough. They had the lug soles which I desired for that clunky look. The cream pair had red fabric pen marks on the straps, outlining the shape or cutout of the straps, so that wasn't very professional but they were faint and not very noticeable. The black pair was gorgeous...the sizing was off however. I ordered the equivalent for a US size 7 but they fit more like 7.5-8 so I returned them and had the advisor order me the size below that as a way to "exchange" them even though they don't normally offer that. Something they should look into, though, is the student promo/discount thing. It didn't work for me no matter how many times I attempted to sign up for it using my college email address. That was very annoying and disappointing but I used a summer sale code they already had on the site and I still managed to save some $$. Delivery was fast enough for something that I thought was coming from overseas and the flat shipping rate of $8 is reasonable for that.
I received an faulty item but Charlotte R helped me out with free express shipping so i would receive my new item hopefully in time for my vacation. Also she sorted out some refund problems I experienced. Thank you again!
I placed an order on the app and everything seemed to go fine, but I did not receive an email confirmation which I thought was weird since I was charged by AfterPay. The order was also not showing in Order History. I contacted CS and was told no order was created and I would need to contact AfterPay for a refund - fine. I am going to miss out on the Play Boy sale though, pointed that out, and no accommodation was made. This was some sort of bug on the app, no fault of mine and I was charged for this error and now I will miss the Play Boy sale that was an app exclusive, with no accommodation from Missguided? This does not make me want to come back to the app to shop once I'm refunded in 7-10 business days.
Anna was so helpful on live chat customer service! She helped me with everything I need and walked me through patiently.
best customer service with Charlotte
Anna from customer service was fantastic, my order never had its discount and she sorted it straight away. Brilliant customer service.
Ordered items and wanted to return a few. I paid for a shipping label to return the items (8$) and paid for the items to be shipped to me. Misguided refused to refund me for the items that I returned claiming they never got them so now I’m out the money for the products that I wanted to return AND the price of the shipping label for a return! If I knew this would happen I would have just keep the terribly fitting items. Customer service basically told me it sucked to suck and it wasn’t their problem. God do not buy from this company , such cheap and poor quality clothing and they refuse to refund you for items returned plus charging you for a return label. Crazy stuff just stick with shein or some other fast fashion company, same quality of clothing but better company policies and customer service.
First time ever ordering off Missguided and I am extremely disappointed with the experience as a whole. Pretty horrible customer service. Spent nearly $500 and ordered 10 items. Two items were missing and out of the remaining 8, none of the clothes fit even though I ordered them in my size so obviously their sizing runs very big. Got a free returns label which was great, returned all the clothes and was issued a refund. However, I was only issued a refund for 6 items and I have had to contact them about 4 times to get a refund for the remaining two items. I was supposed to get a $183 refund and only $35.5 was refunded to my bank account. No one could tell me why I was only refunded $35.5 and I am still waiting on the rest. Everyone just keeps telling me the refund will come through but it's been over a week now and I am getting very frustrated at having to contact them constantly to find out when the rest of my refund will come through. So if ordering I would make sure you know the clothes will fit because misguided are horrible with refunds and returns.
My worst experience ever. Ordered a shoe size 38 , in reality came 41, had to pay 30£ for international delivery return, which the returned in voucher which I’m not able to use for more then 1m, the payments does not go through, tried an other payment like paypal they charged me the money but the order was not registered, again till today no money back. Today tried again to use my voucher, waisted 3 h, and no lack. Alway getting reply from their customer service really sorry call your bank, try again use a different billing adress. Honestly i would never never recommend
I was nervous about my order from Missguided as it seems the general consensus is a low rating and no final resolution. Like most others here my shipping took forever as it came from the UK, and I ordered a pair of Playboy leggings that I didn’t receive until about a month later. Once it finally did arrive I was upset because there was a rip and it seemed like cheap material. However, I highly recommend using their 24 hour instant chat service over any other form of contact for the company. I messaged back and forth with Thato who gathered all the details and then proceeded to get me an exact replica of my item free of charge. The leggings arrived quickly (3 days later) and they seemed genuine about solving my issue. Hope to give the company some small credit in a sea of bad reviews!!
We ordered two pairs of jeans neither of which came in the size ordered. We paid for the return/exchange ourselves. They sent two more pairs of jeans again neither of which were the size ordered. They were not cooperative in offering to take responsibility for their repeated mistakes or pay for return.
Anna was very helpful this evening.
It was really quick and helpful help i got from Anna. We solved the problem and I am a very satisfied customer. Can not say anything but thank to Anna.
Anna was very friendly and helpful with my returns questions. And quickly help me with my problem.
Delivery issue.. Resolved straight away on live chat with "Anna" most helpful & sorted situation out helpfully & professional thanks.
Yasmin was very helpful and friendly and managed to get my refund sorted quickly 😀
I spoke to Yasmin on live chat regarding a parcel I haven’t yet received . Yasmin was extremely helpful quick to respond and restored my confidence in using misguided as I do order quite frequently
The clothing size comes up very small ordered a 12 in Jean's and there were more like a 10. I was quite disappointed about this.
Brilliant customer service by Anna problem solved with in seconds
Missguided is rated 2.76 based on 1,056 reviews