MobileHelp Reviews

of reviewers recommend MobileHelp
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read MobileHelp Reviews

About MobileHelp:

MobileHelp is America’s leading provider of mobile emergency medical alert systems. MobileHelp provides: DUO, the most complete mobile emergency alert system available with GPS tracking offering emergency assistance at home and away from home and Classic, a cellular in-home emergency medical alert system, which installs in seconds and does not require a landline. MobileHelp allows you to summon emergency help 24/7 simply by pressing your help button. MobileHelp’s also offers Fall Button, which automatically detects a fall and signals for help even if you can’t and Connect Premium which provides discounts, lifetime price guarantee and protection against lost equipment which can save up to $300 per year.

MobileHelp, with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, has a reputation for the highest quality affordable mobile emergency systems allowing you to maintain an active life at home or on the go.

561.3476255

Communications@mobilehelp.com

5050 Conference Way North, Suite 125

The mobile device seems to have a mind of its own. It shuts down when it wants to. and restarts by it self.I can only use it in my home. The positive thing is that it does alert help if I need it. It just also does it when I don't
We cannot review this service as we did not activate. The extra “parts” Speaker aa well as process to use was too much.
We choose another device from another company
Have not had it long enough to rate yet it would be nice if the GPS did not have to be charged all the time it would be nice if the GPS system had a plug-in for the car. It would be nice if all systems did not have to be charged
Not helpful with getting this set up. No one ever got the people that need to be notified if something happens To me
I found after receiving the MobileHelp devices that unlike what I understood at the time I purchased everything, the system was much more complicated than I anticipated. I knew my 90 year old mother would be unwilling to contend with tech support, pressing a button for a set number of seconds, etc. In setting it up, I could tell it was not going to work for us.
I will be satisfied when I receive my anticipated refund.

I see that the remaining questions are regarding the refund. This survey is premature as I am told not to expect a refund for up to 30 days.
Customer service when I ordered was extremely helpful. Product came quickly. Installed it and that was about it. Returned within the first 30 days. Nothing wrong with the product or service, just not right for us. If I had received my refund in a timely manner it would have been 5 stars. ( still waiting since 8-17)
waiting to see if this unit works. already had one false alarm while mother was sleeping and pendant was sitting on table...no one can tell me why it went off. luckily it was a false alarm.
Bracelet too stretchy
Can you call me on how to use the devises Thank you 8043203549
My bracelet did not get shipped. I only received the necklace and the mobile help button
I fell/stumbled twice since I have been wearing your fall detector. It did not respond to either fall
It is not much of a fall detector is it?,,
Could do a wonderful job for people who need that kind of service. It is disappointing
(as for me ) when you need that kind of service and then could not utilize the task as per doctor's orders. Carolyn
Find affordable housing I only tested it twice and the second time I tested it the alarm didn't work on the necklace and it took three weeks to get a new one so I'm sending it back thank you
I was lied to by the salesperson. His name is Scott. He said the unit could be carried in a wallet. It is much too big and too thick to put in a wallet. The service seems to be ok so far. It has to be charged too often..but , at least, it alerts you when the battery is low.
I like the base unit. Their prices are good for cellular units. I don't like that I was told the wall unit was waterproof during the sales call, but when I received it the paperwork clearly states that it isn't. I don't like not being able to live test the unit. I don't feel that the test done is suficient. It certainly is not suficient to make the user feel comfortable.
Don't like having to carry two devices. Have trouble with "Test" working.
Only just received this system. Have not had to use it.
Steve Rogers was very helpful and kind to help me settle a dispute. I had fallen and did not get help from your operator. Hopefully, it will be better if I fall again.
NEW SERVICE NOTHING TO SAY GOOD OR BAD AS I HAVE NOT NEEDED TO USE IT.
Wrist band and fall button do not verbally communicate with MobileHelp. You have to carry the second unit which is a royal pain. it would be great if it were all in the on button.
MobileHelp is rated 4.68 based on 2,589 reviews